Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Stars ❯ Sailor Moon Star Makes Her Appearence ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Star Sailors

By

Katherine Hinder

Chapter 1

Sailor Moon Star Makes Her Appearance

One day the sailor scouts were fighting another nega monster with few energy left, "I can't go on" said Sailor Jupiter "ahhhhhhhh." The monster sent a huge blast that was so powerful that it knocked all of the scouts out and making them bleed all over.

Sailor Moon was strong enough to just put in one last attack from her crystal "Moon Tiara Magic" she yelled before falling with the others.

The monster laughed "I'm unbeatable" he said then continued to laugh until he was hit by a powerful attack. "I am Sailor Moon Star," "Sailor Moon Light, "Sailor Rain Fall," "Sailor Ocean," "and I am Sailor Light." "We are the Star Sailor's" they all said in unison. "I'm here to right the wrong and make justice and peace in this world so in the name of all stars and planets, I will punish you!"

"Ocean wave" screamed Sailor Ocean as another attack hit the monster. "It's time to finish this loser off" yelled Sailor Rain Fall, "thunder storm!" Sailor Rainfall screamed. The Sailor Scouts had just opened their eyes to see the other new scouts firing their attacks at the monster that they weren't able to defeat. "That's the end of him," said Sailor Moon Light. There was a slight groan and the Sailor Stars turned around to see the bloody figures of the Sailor Scouts waking up. "Look stars," said Sailor Light, "the sailor scout's are way to weak, we had better get help and fast."

Chapter 2

Serena Meets The New Girls

Serena woke up in a hospital bed not remembering anything that had happened those three days ago. Her parents and brother Sammy were next to her. "Oh your awake, at last, I was so worried when I found out that you were sent to the hospital" her mother said before starting to cry. Serena saw worry in Sammy's eyes. "I hope she'll be okay," he thought. Her family had to leave the room sooner then they wanted but Serena's mother's crying made it to hectic in there. When her family left the doctor came and told Serena to drink and eat the lunch that was made for her. "It will help you regain you strength sooner" the doctor said. "Thanks a lot," Serena said in a weak but happy tone. She finished the food in about 1 min. flat. The doctor was standing next to her with a sweat drop on his head. "Well, I can see that your hungary" then he took the tray away from her and left her alone. Serena then fell right to sleep.

When Serena woke up she looked around her room before noticing five girls standing in front of her bed. "Hi there, we're new at your school and we wanted to come over and see how you were doing." Said a girl with chestnut colored hair. "That's nice of you" Serena told them," "but I'm afraid that I don't know your names, will you tell me them please?" Serena asked. "Sure I'm Katie" Katie said, "and this is Jess" Katie said pointing out to a girl with pink hair that was lying down her back with a purple bow it. "This is Jamie" Katie said pointing at a purple haired girl with glasses and a Met's cap on. "This is Megan," she said pointing to a blue haired girl. "That looks a lot like Amy," thought Serena. "And finally this is Sam." She pointed to a little blonde haired girl that looked kind of like her best friend Molly.

"Well then Katie it's nice to meet you, and also my name is.." Serena wasn't able to finish because she was interrupted by Sam. "We know your name, it's Serena right?" Serena was about to answer that question when the door slammed and in walked Mina with both Artemis and Luna at her side. "Hey Serena how are you…" Mina stopped in mid sentence when she saw Jess. "Oh what cute cats" they all said except for Jess. Every one ran to them laughing and petting them, and to both Luna, Artemis, Mina, and Serena's surprise the cats seemed to enjoy the petting. Mina's blue eyes left the cats and then aimed her eyes into Jess's brown one's. "We'd better go your friend doesn't seem to like us that much" said Jamie when she finally stoped petting Luna. "See yah at school Serena" yelled Katie as she ran out the door after grabbing Jess's arms while at the same time trying to catch up with the rest of the group.

"Serena?" asked Mina, "yes?" "who were those girls?" "They said that they were new to our school and when they heard about me in the hospital they came to visit." "Okay" Mina said a little confused.

Chapter 3.

Katie's Dream of The Star's

It was 9:00 p.m and Katie was tired from the long battle they had just fought. Tomorrow was also her first day at her new school and she didn't want to be late. So as soon as she was ready for bed she lyed down and immediately fell asleep. She had a strange dream.

Katie was in a dress inside of a place that looked like a castle, it seemed to be surrounded by screaming and firing. She was wearing a green dress that matched her green eyes. Katie looked at herself in awe then looked up and she stared at what was happening, where this was happening, and when it was happening. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she heard a scream "help me!" Katie turned around to see who it was that had woken her up from her deep thoughts "help" Katie turned around to see that the screamer was her own mother. "Mom" Katie yelled "Katherine run, run away leave here, go to the moon or somewhere else that is safe!" yelled the Queen "no I won't leave you" Katie replied to her mother "GO NOW!" the queen yelled. Katie didn't listen to her and instead of running away she ran towards her. "Mom" "Katherine no!!" the queen yelled at her right as Katie ran in front of her. The ball of energy that the monster had been holding for Queen Katherine rammed into Princess Katherine's stomach.

The monster disappeared along with all of the other monsters. The four Sailor Scouts that had protected the kingdom with all their power ran up to Queen Katherine asking if she was all right? "Are you all right Queen Katherine?" asked Sailor Light. "I'm fine but Katherine here.. she's hurt and it looks bad," Queen Katherine told them "Princess, Princess Katherine wake up! Please, please wake up" Sailor Moon Light yelled while shaking the princess. Everyone burst into tears. Katie in her bloody tree green dress started to lift into the air, all of the girls looked at Queen Katherine to see if she was the one using her star crystal to lift her up but Queen Katherine was just staring in awe like them.

The scouts stared at their princess, and the queen at her daughter. Princess Katherine then appeared in front of a young girl around 16-17. "Ah so here she is, hahaha that little brat Princess Katherine of the stars" the young women said to herself before noticing the four Sailor Scouts and Queen Katherine. "Ahh I bet your wondering who I am aren't you?" the lady asked them, "yes we are" Rainfall told her "and what are you going to do to my daughter?!" Queen Katherine asked her bravely. "Ah yes my name is Princess Kara, and what I plan to do with your daughter is what you shall soon see." Princess Kara said, "not if I can help it" Sailor Ocean yelled "Ocean Tsunami" with that a huge wave of water hit princess Kara making her let go of Katherine's dress collar. "Oh you'll pay for that Sailor Ocean" Princess Kara was about to through a ball of dark energy at her, but stopped when a white rose cut her cheek. "Nothing will stop you will it Kara?" A voice had come from the shadows of a pillar "John is that you?" Kara asked. "Kara your heart used to be pure and full of love and happiness, but not any more you have changed" he said, "and maybe this time I won't be able to heal you as easily as I had the first time" John told her. "What are you talking about my love?" Kara asked, "your heart was full of kindness and happiness." John told her "you used to want to help people like the sailor stars are, but now you are just hurting them" John told her. "John are you saying that you don't have feelings for me anymore?" Kara asked him, "I'm afraid not Kara, you have changed to much, to much" John told her.

*Groan* everyone turned around and saw Princess Katherine begin to wake up. "What? this is not possible," Kara yelled, "my monster used energy that was almost a thousand powers of strength." Princess Katherine fell out of her position in the sky and was caught by Sailor Light. "So your saying that you would chose this complete loser over me John?!" Kara asked him. "Yes" "noooooooooooooo!" Kara looked at Princess Katherine, she saw a bright light surround her "what's this?" "Star crystal healing power!" Queen Katherine yelled pointing her crystal at Princess Katherine. Princess Katherine awoke and her blood on both her body and dress disappeared. The princess was completely healed, "this isn't possible" Kara said, she saw John run towards Princess Katherine. "John what are you doing?" she asked him "going to help the person with a true heart Kara unlike yourself" John told her. "Fine then, if I can't have your heart then no one can" Kara yelled making a black hole. John was starting to be sucked up by it. Princess Katherine turned around and saw him, her eyes opened wide "John!" she exclaimed. Princess Katherine started to run towards him "Princess stop!!" John yelled at her, "no John I want to be with you!" Katherine ran and jumped off of the balcony "Princess!" yelled all of the scouts together "Katherine" yelled the queen "Katherine" John said. They grabbed hands and got close to each other, when Kara saw this she shot a huge energy ball at them and a bright light appeared, and with that Katie woke up sweating and screaming. "Why have I been having these dreams?" she asked herself.

Chapter 4

The New Day at School

Serena looked at the clock and as usual she was late she didn't bother looking around the room until Amy came in. "Amy shouldn't you be at school now?" Serena asked quickly. "Serena your still in the hospital," Amy said "I got to stay here and so did Mina, Lita, and even Raye who doesn't even go to our school did." "Oh" Serena said. Then before Serena could ask another question in came three other girls "hey" they all said together. "You guys had more attacks then I did and your not in the hospital" Serena said surprised. "Yeah we did" started Mina "but your life energy was still weak because remember how the monster kept punching you in the stomache, that took a lot of energy out of you" finished Lita. "My brooch where is it?" said Serena with a worried glance. "Well.. um you.. you see when the sailor stars told the hospital people where we were, the hospital people ran to our sides. We had all fainted and covered in dirt and blood and we were heavily breathing." "When the ambulance got back to the hospital, we were still wearing our uniform's." Raye said. "And when they put us all in separate rooms" "the doctor that was putting you in yours.." said Mina "He saw your brooch and he took it off of your uniform and took it into the lab for some studying" finished Amy. "So what your saying is that a bunch of scientists might find the real power in the crystal and not give it back to me!?" screamed Serena. The four girls nodded a maybe sign.

Meanwhile

It was the first day at school and Katie, Jamie, and Jess were already late. When they were about a mile away from the school, they saw Megan and Sam running just a little in front of them. "Hey wait for us you guys" yelled Jamie. Sam and Megan stopped "so then this means we're all late!" exclaimed Katie. They ran into the school, past the office, past the cafeteria, straight to their new lockers and ran together into their class. The teacher looked at the five girls "are you five you in the wrong class?" asked the teacher. Sam answered her while still panting from the long run they all had taken "No we're the new students here" "ah yes, you must be the one's that came from the states, am I right?" asked the teacher. "Yah" said the five together.

"Well my name is Mrs. Haruna, but everyone calls me Mrs. H and this is my class." She said "Every one listen up" Mrs. H said, "these are our new students" "please, tell them your names," Jamie started to giggle a little. "I'm Katie " Katie said. "I'm Jamie," I'm Jess," "I'm Megan," "and my names Samantha but you can call me Sam" Sam told them all. All the students stared at the new kids. Someone let out a laugh "is that your real hair color?" he said "or have you guys been in the sun to long?" everyone got a laugh out of that except for Jess, Jamie, Katie, Megan, Sam, and Mrs. H. "Kevin I want a word with you now!" yelled Mrs. H. Kevin shrugged and left the room still staring and laughing at Jamie and Megan.

Chapter 5

Finally Out of the Hospital

Serena was waiting for the doctor to tell her the results of the test she had just taken. They would tell her if she would have to stay in the hospital or if she was free to go. The others were waiting with her. Then the doctor came in, "Well Serena" he said, "you're looking fine, you're free to go." "Yes!" Serena said shouted putting a sweat drop on every one's faces. Serena put everything she was brought to in her backpack and was just outside of the hospital door when she remembered what the others had told her. "You guys wait" she screamed "huh?" they wondered what was wrong. "Why" asked Amy confused. "If the doctors know which scout went into what room then that means that they know who the sailor scouts really are!" said Serena. "She's right, we'd better go grab it to erase everyone's memory" Lita said. "Wait Lita," said Serena, "don't you mean the scientist's memory?" "Um Serena" Mina said, "when the scientists found out who the Sailor Scouts really were they broadcasted it." Mina said "Oh man, that's not good" Serena said. There's just one problem Serena," said Raye "what?" asked Serena. "When the found out who we were the doctors took pictures of us both in our uniforms and normal clothes "so that means that they know who the scouts are and are trying to find the powers inside of my crystal!" Serena yelled "Yah" the others said in unison.

With that they ran into the hospital only to hear people say "hi Sailor Venus," or "look it's Sailor Moon mommy" "wow, it's the Sailor Scout's!" and other things like that. They ran past the desk with a nurse yelling at them "hey, you girls can't go in there!" They ran into the bathroom quickly. "She's right if we go in there then the scientists will surely want to ask us questions or even worse….test us" said Raye with a little shiver. "Oh," Serena whined "I hate tests" "The Luna pen" whispered Amy "we can us it to transform into scientists and they won't know a thing." "She's right" said Serena. "I forgot to take it out of my backpack after that vacation cruise that we all took." "Serena you mean to tell us that you've been caring the Luna Pen all over the school?" Raye said to Serena. "Well yah, I guess so"

Meanwhile

At Jamie's House

"Why does my hair have to be this color?" asked Jamie to herself holding a strand of pink hair in between her fingers. "Hey yours is pink mine's blue!" exclaimed, Megan. "School was the worst today" Katie said stomping her foot on the floor hard enough to be heard downstairs "Girls is there anything wrong up there?" asked Jamie's mom. "No mom every things fine" "well then keep it down, yours fathers trying to get some sleep." "Sorry Mrs. Jones" (Jamie's mom) yelled Sam. "

Chapter 6

In The Lab

"Disguise Power" said Serena "turn us into junior scientist in training!" with that a bright light surrounded Serena, Mina, Raye, Lita, and Amy and with a quick flash they was wearing a white lab coats. Serena's hair was cut down shoulder length and put into a bun. Then they ran into the lab.

"Oh hello there" Lita said "We just started training to become scientist's and the professor said that we should go check out this hospital" Amy said, "will you show us what your doing?" asked Mina "sure" said one of the scientists. "First though will you tell me your names?" he asked. "Well okay" said Mina "I'm Loren, this is Sarah, Erica, Diana and…. hey where'd Jennifer go?" "hmmmm." Serena said. "What's this?" "Oh please don't touch that," he said "I'm James." "Well what is this thing?" Serena asked again "It looks like a crystal" "yes, that's right Jennifer it was silver before we put it in here and started to examine it" James said "Who's Jennifer?" Serena asked confused "Serena play along here" Raye said quietly. "Sorry she some times gets a little knock out and forget's some things" Lita told James. "This must be my silver crystal" Serena thought.

"That's very interesting James" said Lita "thank you Diana" "where did you get this?" Amy asked, "Well Erica, you know that Sailor Moon girl?" James asked "yes" Amy replied. "Well she had this in a little compact and we took it out for examination, cool huh?" James said to Amy. "Did you hear that Jennifer?" Mina asked Serena, "it came from Sailor Moon's compact!" Amy said. Serena didn't seem to hear her, she was examining the crystal that was right in front of her. "Huh? That wasn't there before, what is that?" Serena asked herself. "Hey guys" Serena yelled to them "huh? what is it Jennifer?" "can we talk alone for a second please?" Serena asked James, "Sure go ahead, I have to get back to my studies anyway, see yah." He said "oh, and call me if you need anything" "bye" everyone said. "What is it Serena?" Mina asked, "look at the crystal" Serena told them stepping back a little so that they could see. "I don't see anything Serena" Raye said, "look harder" Serena told them.

The girls looked harder but still didn't see anything "Serena I still don't ……….hey I see it know!" Lita said "what?" Raye, Mina, and Amy asked in unison. "There's a crack in the crystal that wasn't there before" Serena said "I see it now" Amy said, "but what is it?" "hmmmmmmmmmm" Mina thought, Mina looked at the light that was on top of the crystal. "hmmmm" Mina thought again. "That's it!" Mina exclaimed "what?" the others asked "Mina put her hand under the light "oww" Mina whispered, "the light, it's so hot that not even the crystal can take it" Mina told them. "Then that means that if they leave the silver crystal under the light then the crystal will break!" Raye said, "I guess so," Mina answered.

"Ummm…excuse me James" Lita said "yes, Diana?" he asked, "umm what is that light that's shining on the crystal?" Lita asked "why that's the sun's rays glowing on top of a green screen" James told her. "Um James…" Raye asked "how much information did you get from that crystal?" Raye asked him, "well Sarah we found that that Sailor Moon girl has a strength higher then 1,000" James said "wow" the girls said together. "What's happening to the crystal James?" Serena asked looking at a crack that had just appeared on the crystal. "Hm?" James looked at her, then walked over and looked at the crystal "The crystal's cracking, better turn the heat down a little." Serena started to feel weak. She wasn't bad but she was all of a sudden really weak. "Uhh" Serena said, "Jennifer are you all right?" Amy asked her? "Yah I'm fine."

"Well girls I have to get back to my research" James said, then he left "Serena are you sure your okay?" Raye asked. "Yah Raye I'm fine, just a little dizzy" Serena told her. "Serena what's this crack?" Lita asked when she looked at the crystal. "I'm not sure Lita," said Serena. "Let me check it out" Amy said, she took out my Mercury computer and started clicking some buttons. "Got it," Amy said, "that crystal holds Serena's power and life energy, so that means that if the crystal breaks then Serena's powers and life energy would be destroyed along with it." Amy told them a little frightened.

"We have to get that crystal out of here" said Lita, she looked around "I'll tell you if someone's coming" she told the others. "Okay" the other four said together. Serena carefully put her hands under the light, she fought the burning heat while watching the crystal. "It's still making cracks, you guys!" Serena said quietly. Serena reached in fully and grabbed the crystal "got it!" Serena said. "Red alert!" Lita said, Raye turned around and saw that one of the other scientists saw them, "their stealing the crystal!" he yelled. "Run!!" yelled Mina, Serena held the crystal tightly in her hands and ran with the others. "Call the police," one of them yelled.

Chapter 7

Caught


The girls ran outside. "Serena put the crystal into your locket quickly!" yelled Mina, "right" Serena said. Serena inserted the crystal into her locket just before Lita yelled "we have to transform" "okay" the others said together.

"Moon Crystal Power" Serena yelled

"Venus star power" yelled Mina

"Mars star power," Raye screamed

"Jupiter star power" Lita exclaimed

"Mercury star power" Amy said

with that they all transformed into the Sailor Scouts.

They ran outside and were surrounded by police, ambulances, and firefighters. "Give us the crystal back Sailor Moon" yelled a police officer. A bright light was put on them, Sailor Moon felt so weak now that she couldn't even stand up, "Sailor Moon" yelled Mercury. "You guys!" Mercury yelled the other Sailor's turned around and saw, Mercury kneeling by Sailor Moon holding her hand. "You guy's have to fight," Mercury said to them, "I'll try to figure out why Sailor Moon fainted" "okay" the others said preparing to fight. "We don't want to hurt them but we have to save Sailor Moon and the silver crystal" Sailor Mars said. "Jupiter oak evolution!" Sailor Jupiter yelled Jupiter's attack barely missed an officer. One of the police officers sunk-up behind Sailor Mars. "Mars, look out behind you!" yelled Venus. Sailor Mars turned around and quickly grabbed the officers arm and threw him over her head making him unconscious. "Mercury you have to use you bubbles to hide us" yelled Jupiter.

"Well alright" Mercury said "Mercury bubbles blast" she yelled then went back to Sailor Moons side. Mercury was trying to find out what had happened to Sailor Moon when she was grabbed "ahhhhhhhhhh" she yelled the girls turned around and saw Mercury struggling to get free. "Mercury!" yelled Venus running up to the man that had grabbed Mercury and kicked him in the stomache. Another one was about to grab Sailor Moon when a bright light appeared and blinded them. When the light disappeared Sailor Moon was gone. The officers looked for her but couldn't find her, then the noticed that all of the Sailor Scout's had disappeared after awhile they gave up looking for them and left.

Chapter 8

Was that just a dream, or was it real?

Katie was talking to the others telling them about her dream "wow, that must have been pretty freaky" Jamie said, "It was, and besides it was just a dream, I'm not the so called Princess of the Stars," Katie said "besides we don't even know where to start looking for…" Katie was interrupted by her cat Stardust, "Katie" he interrupted her, "can you be a little more detailed about your dream?" he asked "sure Stardust," Katie said. So Katie told the dream again with more detail. "You know what?" Sam's cat Moonbeam said "what?" they all asked, "I bet I know the best place to start looking for the star princess, follow me" after that she ran off with everyone following her, "Moonbeam *pant* where are you taking *pant* us?" asked Sam, "just follow me" she said to them.

Moonbeam had always been a little crazy in her mind just like Katie was in her emotions. "Moonbeam" Katie was beginning to whine, "what is it Katie?" she asked her. "Do you know where we're going or not?" she asked, "yes Katie, I know where I might be able to find some information on the star princess." "Awesome!" Sam said, "look out Sam!" yelled Jamie "huh?" she said turning around, a monster was coming straight at her she had no time to dodge it, the monster was coming in so fast that she didn't even have time to scream before she was hit "SAM!!!!!!!!!" Megan began to cry. Sam fell down unconscious. Megan ran toward her crying "Sam!" she exclaimed. "Who are you?" Katie demanded to know "why do you care you pathetic human, all I came here for was to find the Sailor Stars and show them something" he said "you didn't answer my question" Katie said to him again. "My name is Para," he told her. He saw Megan running towards him and when she was in arm range she almost hit him in the stomach but Para grabbed her hand just in time and threw her backwards making her fly back to Sam's side. "Now who's next?" he asked, Katie was about to say that she was, but when Jamie knew she was going to do it, she yelled to Katie just loud enough for just Katie to hear "quickly go transform" "right" Katie said.

Katie had run into a nearby ally way and taking out her transformation pen, she yelled "Moon Star Magic Transformation Power." There was a bright flash and when it cleared away there was Katie in her Sailor Star uniform. Sailor Moon Star quickly ran back into the street to see her friends all knocked down and unconscious. "You guys" she yelled running towards them, "who are you, and where do you think your going?" Para asked her. "I'm Sailor Moon Star I'm here to right the wrong and make justice and peace in this world, so in the name of all stars and planets, I will punish you!" Sailor Moon Star told him, "and I'm going to help my friends and your not going to stop me," she yelled, "just watch me" yelled Para "Moon star magic tiara" she yelled taking off her tiara and throwing it at Para who easily dodged it. "Is that the best you can do?" he asked, Para started to power up for a huge blast when a white rose struck his hand. "What?" he said looking around confused "you are hurting people that have done no harm to you" a deep voice said coming from atop the closest tree. Moon Star and Para looked around but didn't see anyone or anything

"Who are you," asked Para "where are you? Show yourself" Para demanded, a young man in a white tuxedo appeared holding a white rose. Para looked at his hand "who are you?" he asked there was no answer, "well?" he asked again. Para had gotten really mad at that point, he ran towards the unsuspecting Sailor Moon Star and grabbed her by the neck. "Answer me or you shall see one of your so called Star Sailor Scouts die!" Para yelled. The young man sighed, "I am tuxedo star," he yelled. The others had woken up just in time to hear him tell them his name, "what kind of name is that?" Para asked teasingly.

"It's a lot better then your name Para" he said, Para let go of Sailor Moon Star and powered up an attack to hit tuxedo star "sun rays burn" yelled Sailor Light, the scouts got into a fight that was actually pretty loud.

Then all 9 of them Sailor Moon Star, Sailor Moon Light, Sailor Light, Sailor Ocean, Sailor Rainfall, Para, Stardust, Moonbeam, and tuxedo star heard "Hey Para look up here!"

Chapter 9

Here Come the Reinforcements

All of them looked up and saw four figures "Sailor Jupiter!" cried Moon Star, "Mercury!" exclaimed Rainfall, "Mars!" yelled Ocean, "Venus!" said Light. "What is this more Sailor Scouts?" Para yelled "looks like it's time to go" said Para as he started to open a portal "no way buddy" Sailor Venus said "Venus love chain encircle!" a chain of hearts appeared as a rope and grabbed Para "Jupiter use your thunder!" she yelled "right Venus" Sailor Jupiter yelled "Jupiter Thunder Clouds Zap" Para disappeared as his portal reopened "until next time girls" he said entering the portal.

"Oh yes and I think that you should all watch this tape" he said dropping a tape right under the portal "bye" he said. With that he disappeared "darn," Sailor Mars said "We better see what was on that tape" said Sailor Mercury turning around to get it but she noticed that it had disappeared along with the Sailor Stars. "You guys" Venus said "what?" they all asked, "we better run, cause here comes the press" the girls turned around and saw that she was right. "Over to that ally way," yelled Sailor Mars, the girls ran into the ally way and detransformed. Mina looked around the corner and saw the press had left, "the coast's clear" she said. "Good" Lita said "so now what do we do?," Raye asked "the Stars disappeared with the tape so we don't know what is on it" Raye said, "all we can do now is wait," Amy said.

"We also might as well look for Serena while we have the time" Mina said, "right" the other three agreed and then took off.

Chapter 10

What's On This Tape?

When Sailor Moon Star, Sailor Light, Sailor Rainfall, Sailor Moon Light, and Sailor Ocean got to Jess's house (the Jen Who Shrine) Moon Light put the tape in the t.v. slot, "what do you think it will show us?" Sailor Rainfall asked "I'm not sure" said Sailor Moon Star. Before anyone else could begin to talk the movie started, Para appeared on the screen, all the girls stared. "I see that you've decided to watch my little tape" he said "well let me show you what will happen to you at the end of this video Sailor Losers" he said. He showed a little picture of the Sailor Stars wreaking the town and killing people, he appeared back on the screen "now listen to this" he said, he started to say what was going to happen once the were put under his control "what ever Para," said Light, "you know that we'll never join you so why are you even bothering?" "well Sailor Light I'm not going to ask you I'm going to do something much more emusing," Para answered. "What's that?" Sailor Moon Star demanded, "that is what you shall soon see Moon Star, now listen to this tape you will enjoy what you hear," with that Para disappeared laughing.

On the screen came up a little monster that kinda looked like Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon Star put together. "What is that?" said Sailor Moon Star kinda laughing, "listen to me children," he said "I'm Cyprice, another monster of the neo-negaforce," he said. He pulled out a little something that was kind of like a radio but different. Cyprice turned it on making sure that they were all listening. Stardust having noticing that all of the scout's eyes started to darken quickly yelled to every one "cover your ears, and close your eyes!" he yelled. Everybody did what they were told. Moon Light tried to take the tape out but couldn't "it won't come out she yelled, "let's try the door we can get out" but the door was locked tight.

Sailor Moon Star found her chance and she quickly yelled "destruction attack!" the attack hit the VCR and made the tape pop out. Jess took it and quickly ran over to the burning tree (it is called that because it's burned down and gets worse and worse everyday.) Jess quickly threw it into the fireplace and covered her eyes. When she opened them the tape was destroyed.

The New Monster

Lita was making some cookies when the door bell rang, since she couldn't open it she yelled "come on in Serena" Lita said knowing that Serena had some how smelled the cookies and knew that they were coming from Lita's apartment. "Hey Lita," she said, "what kind of cookies are you making today?" she asked. "Sugar ones" Lita said, "here you can have the batter" Lita handed the bowl to Serena who gratefully toke it and began eating. It was only five minutes the Lita had given the bowl to Serena when Serena asked, "when are the cookies coming?" she asked. "Did you finish that batter already?" Lita asked in surprise "yah" Serena said.

Beep, beep, beep Serena and Lita's communicators both went off, Serena opened hers since Lita was busy taking out the cookies so that they wouldn't burn. "Serena, Para's attacking again, but there's one problem," Mina said "what?" Serena asked. "He's not going after us," she said "Lita did you hear that?" Serena asked "yah" said Lita. She put the cookies on a cooling cover and opened her communicator also. "What do you mean not attacking us?" asked Lita "who is he attacking?" Lita asked. "The Sailor Star's" Mina answered. Serena and Lita were disconnected from Mina "let's go" Serena said "yah" Lita answered. "Moon Prism power" Serena yelled "Jupiter Power" yelled Lita. When they were fully transformed into their uniforms Sailor Moon started running towards the park. "Sailor Moon?" Jupiter asked, "how do you know there at the park?" "I heard the ducks in the back round so that means their by the pond," Sailor Moon answered smiling.

When they reached the pond they saw Para and the other's "ha, give up Sailor losers" Para yelled "all we want to do is force you to tell us where the Star Princess is" he said while tightening the rope that he had thrown on Moon Star "we told you" she said "we don't know" "I can't take this anymore" Sailor Mars yelled "Mars fire ignite" she yelled. The attack hit the rope but the rope just absorbed Mar's fire attack. "Ha, is that all you've got?" he said "no it's not" yelled Sailor Moon and Sailor Light together. "Moon tiara magic" Sailor Moon yelled "Light beam" yelled Sailor Light the two attacks hit the rope and cut it lose. Sailor Moon Star fell down gasping for breath.

"Time to go" Para said "until next time girls" he said and disappeared. "What's up with Moon Star?" asked Moonbeam who had just entered. "Para had thrown a rope around her neck and pulled it tighter every time we told him that we didn't know who the Star Princess is" said Sailor Ocean. Sailor Mars looked at Sailor Moon Star "she'll be alright" she said "now what did he mean by who's the Star Princess?" Jupiter asked coming out of the shadows "we don't know" Moon Beam said. "Girls" yelled Stardust "are you okay?" "yah" they all said. "Hey tuxedo mask never showed up" Sailor Moon noticed looking around. She got the look on her face where everyone knew that that was the crying symbol. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaa" she wailed "he's supposed to be here when ever we're in trouble and he never showed up" she screamed.

Everyone kept trying to shut her up but nothing would work. Mars finally got just so mad that she raised her hand, but before she could hit Sailor Moon Mercury quickly grabbed her hand "Mars what do you think your doing?" Mercury asked in surprise. "Shutting her up, that's what I'm doing" Mars said. Jupiter quickly cut in before Mars found another free chance to slap Sailor Moon without any one noticing, "Sailor Moon he didn't show because he probably knew that we weren't in trouble." The Sailor Stars were surprised at the way the Sailor Scouts were acting, the Sailor Scouts whom had forgotten that the Sailor Stars were standing right behind them remembered they were there. "Sailor Moon hush" Venus whispered, Sailor Moon stopped crying and looked at the Stars then continued to cry "Sailor Moon please stop crying," said Sailor Mercury, "your embarrassing both us and yourself." "Well why didn't he show up?" she cried, everyone sighed and turned at the Sailor Stars but they weren't there. "Do they have to do that every time?" Jupiter said, "oh well" said Mercury, "lets just detransform and get out of here."

Chapter 11

The Dark Sailor Star Twins

At the neo-negaverse

Para was standing in front of a small little figure "Princess Kara I know that you have seen my little failure, but I can assure you that…" "quiet Para" she yelled. "What I want to know right now is more about that Sailor Moon Star and her little group. "Yes Princess Kara" Para said but before he could leave Kara said to him "and Para don't forget if I don't get a good report from you soon then you will pay" Kara said "yes" Para said then disappeared.

Para looked into a black pool chanting quietly "kulb la hall ne fa sa so" he repeated the words four more times each time thinking of a different sailor scout. Then he shouted holding his hands in front of him he shouted "DARK STARS ARISE!" then with a flash of black light appeared five girls that looked just like the sailor stars. "Perfect" Para said to himself. "Ladies!" he shouted to them, they all looked at him questioningly. "I am your boss and I have orders for you, so listen up," he announced, "you girls are called the dark Sailor Star's. Your job is to do the exact opposite that the Sailor Star's do," he said, "who are they?" asked one of the girls that looked like Sailor Ocean. "They are your enemy," he told her, "now your jobs is to do the opposite of what the Sailor Star's do, as I was saying before I was interrupted, you must do bad things"

"That's gonna be really easy" said dark sailor moon light. Dark Sailor Moon Star almost looked like she was about to protest but when she saw the eyes of her comrades she held back. "Now go!" yelled Para. With that the dark Sailor Stars took of to attack Tokyo.

Chapter 12

Why Are The Sailor Stars Causing So Much Terror?

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Katie yelled when she saw that her alarm clock was at 7:15. She quickly brushed her hair, got dressed in her usual school uniform, grabbed her communicater and ran down the stares, grabbed a piece of her dads toast and ran out the door.

She was a block away from school when her cat Stardust came in front of her making her trip and fall right on her face. She then started to cry (she doesn't do it as much as Serena, but they do it the same way,) "Stardust why did you do that?" she asked with a sound of annoyence in her voice "now I'm gonna be even more late!" she was about to take off when Stardust yelled "you forgot why I came" Katie stopped in her tracks and turned to face Stardust. "Well why did you come?" she asked her quickly, "for one thing you as usual forgot your lunch, and you also forgot your locket." Katie was about to say something when she heard the bell ring "thanksstardustseeyouafterschool" she still had the toast in her mouth when she said that she Stardust just barely was able to understand the words.

Katie quickly ran to her locker and ran to her class door. She found a way to sneek in the class which she used and got caught. "Honestly Katie," the teacher began, "your starting to act just like Serena!" with that the teacher started the class. Katie was in the same seat that was right in between Mina and Lita. They had all become good friends, "but today Mina, Lita, Amy, or Serena weren't in school. When the teacher began to call role she noticed that Amy, Mina, Lita, and Serena were all missing. She asked if anyone knew where they were but no one knew.

Class was finally over but they still had six more periods before school was over. During second period Katie's, Jess's, Jamie's, Megan's, and Sam's stomaches began to growl, the teacher wasn't surprised about Katie's but the others? and all at the same time? "Girls is something wrong? Are you sick, do you have to see the nurse?" Megan stated at the teacher then said, we need to go home, there's something wrong. The teacher was so worried that she sent them home with out even a hesitation. "Katie what do you think happened?" Sam asked, "to tell you the truth Sam," Katie said, "I know for sure that wasn't a stomache pain, or a growl for hunger," but really that's all I know for sure."

"Do you think something's wrong?" Jamie said worried, "yes" Katie said, "that doesn't happen naturatly, there's something wrong and we had better go check it out." The girls ran down town and saw that it was being trashed but they couldn't find who it was. Jamie took out one of her little computers and set out her visor, (it's like Sailor Mercury's except Jamie's sign was on it, and instead of blue it was yellow.) "You see anything Jamie?" asked Sam as she started to walk forward a few steps. "I'm picking up an energy reading down by the old oil tank company." "Well then," Katie said, "lets go."

Moon Star Crystal Power

Light Star Power

Ocean Star Power

Rainfall Star Power

Moon Light Star Power

With a flash of light the girls became the Sailor Stars. "Let's gette'm," yelled Sailor Moon Light and then the girls ran of to the old oil company