Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Sun (Princesses of the Moon) ❯ Prologue

[ A - All Readers ]

Author Note: I don't own Sailor Moon but I do own the other characters that are not in Sailor Moon.

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………

Prologue

In the castle of the Kingdom moon two little girls were asleep. "King Sir 100 soldiers have been injured but none die." said a soldier "Then if it the only way to defect this evil then I have to leave the Moon Kingdom." said the king get up and after he dress up he when to Princess Serenity. "Good-bye and don't came after me but I will never forever you." said the king then he kiss Serenity on the forehead. Just then a shadow came in Serenity room "Wake up sister we have to stop dad form the bigger mistake of his live." said Princess Sun but Serenity just round over. "Serenity!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Sun Serenity woke up. "What happen?" asked Serenity looking at her sad sister. "Dad going to get hurt!!!" yelled Sun as she went out the door. "Wait for me!!!!!!" yelled Serenity running down the stairs. Just then right when she got close to Sun disappeared. After that day she forgot that she had a sister.

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………………...

You like it so far well please review me. ^_^ thank you.

digigirl