Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Sun (Princesses of the Moon) ❯ Battle of turth ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter two: Battle of truth

Rini was asleep on Serena bed . Serena look out the window "When Mandy told me that she protected a different princess. What did she mean I thought that I was the only princess on the earth, but really like to see their princess." thought Serena and then her watch glowed (that what scout talk on when anything happens.) it was Amy "There a attack of a dream mirror we need you!!!" yelled Amy form the watch.

Moon Crisis Make up!!!!………….. Super Sailor Moon

Serena went with out without Rini so she won't get hurt. Then ran out the door then she felt this weird power like someone did the something she did but did care now she just went. When Serena got to the places where sailor were already fighting this big wing monster. "Moon Gorgeous Meditation!!!!" yelled Serena but only little cut was on the monster. "That not any monster THAT A WINGER FOREVER THAT CAN ONLY GET DEFECT FORM THE PRINCESS AND US!!!" yelled Sailor Hardroak but when the other attacks the same thing happen again. Right when the hole team was in trouble "Fire wind heart!!!!!!!!!" yelled Sailor Sun attacking the monster and defecting it and then she disappeared. "Who was that?" asked Sailor Mars "Who was that red hair girl. Why do I feel like I now her?" thought sailor Moon look that the moon and then left with the other Scouts. …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;……

So how is it saw far and review please so I can finish it. So please review. ^_^ thank you.

Form digigirl