Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Taurus-Episode 1:Going Platinum ❯ What About That- A mission! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 2

What About that-A Mission!

Later, Mr. Griggs caught me in the halls. "Stop right there, missy. And you too," He said to us after school. "Youre going to the principal's office."

"Oh man!"Matt griped. He ran to catch his bus. Miyu and I followed. He opened the door and pushed us in, and then slammed it.

"Oh, it's you," Laurie said. She looked up and smiled. " I really don't think dragging you guys in here is going to help...anyway, Jen, don't ever jump out that window."

Laurie was really nice, although she was young;She had glasses, her hair was long, and smiled too much

"What? Jen jumped out the window??" Miyu yelled.. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to know,"I said. "All right, Laurie, I won't do that again."

"Oh, yeah, I have something for you guys: A mission."

"Crud, Laurie, do we have to?" I said. It was a fact that we were the best dectives in this school. Everybody hired us to find things, solve thefts, and even face the supernatural. "Well, all right what is it? DO we get paid?"

"Well, I have a really bad feeling. Just watch the school and dont let anything get you. 5 dolla"

She was dead serious when she said that.

***

"Jen, what's wrong?" Matt asked as he sat down in Trig class.

"Oh nothing. Just a little fatigue."

Miyu came and sat down with us. "What's wrong? You look really tired."

Leave it to my vampire friend to say that to a princess. "Well," I whispered,"I researched some of Laurie's books."

"Why? We dont have any clues."

"I dont know. It's just habit."

Then the Trig teacher came and told everybody to sit down. "First clue, Miyu. Half of the class is missing."

"MIA or the flu?"

"It isnt flu season. MIA it is."

"Who's MIA?" Matt asked.

"You are," I said. Then we laughed.

"He's always MIA," Miyu corrected.

"What is MIA?" he asked.

"You don't know what MIA is? It's Missing In Action!!"

"OH! I thought it was Mrs. Durnford's Incomprensible Algebra!" he yelled.

Mrs. Durnford smacked him with her stack of worksheets. " Next time watch where and when you insult teachers." We doubled over with laughter.