Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Dark ❯ Episode 4: The Itsubun Gives Clues. We're Off to the Witch! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Sailormoon Dark: Episode Four
"The Itsubun Gives Clues. We're off to The Witch!"

written by Laurel Wilson ( Sailorhathor@aol.com )
Inspired by the Japanese animated show Pretty Soldier Sailormoon.
The ideas for this fanfic were conceived in 1995, but this actual episode was written in March 2000.


"I don't think things can get any weirder for the soldiers of love right now."
"Psst, Tsukino Usagi! I know where Valhalla is."
"Is someone speaking to me?"
"Yes. Please listen--"
"Are you a magic voice?"
"No, not really... I'm just trying to help--"
"Who's speaking please?"
"Nevermind. Just check the phone book."
"Good idea!"
Pretty Soldier Sailormoon Dark: The Itsubun Gives Clue. We're Off to The Witch! The moonlight carries the message of love."


        Midday sunlight glinted on the two Soul Shields that floated in midair. One contained the symbol for helium, the other a small sparrow. The Sparrow Shield suddenly flew off into the distance until it could not be seen anymore.
        "Where is it going?" Minako asked aloud.
        Setsuna offered, "Perhaps someone else owns that particular Shield."
        The Helium Soul Shield that stayed behind began to spin itself a cocoon as the others watched.
        "Maybe we should be ready... we can't be sure what it is doing," Hotaru suggested, reaching into her jacket for her transformation wand.
        Suddenly the cocoon cracked open. The senshi stood ready for trouble; Usagi huddled over Rei's body to protect her. The shell fell away from the senshi who had called herself Heliumsparrow, and revealed the same girl, only different. She now had a small yellow balloon tattooed on her ankle, as well as one held by the string in her hand. With a gentle sigh, her eyes opened.
        "Oh!" the girl yelped in surprise. She was so startled to see all these people standing there that she let go of her balloon. It floated off into the blue of the sky. "Who are all you people?"
        "How can you ask that question?" Usagi stood up, an obviously angry look in her eyes. "You just participated in the murder of my friend!"
        The look in the girl's eyes was sincerely horrified and confused. "Murder? I would never commit murder."
        "I just watched you--"
        "Usagi-chan, wait. You say you would never murder anyone," Ami began. "Who are you, and what is the last thing you remember?"
        "I am Kikyu Heriumu. Most people call me Heri. The last thing I remember... a girl approached me in the park. A stranger. And then... there was this feeling, this awful feeling of being immersed in a dark, cold atmosphere." She shivered, hugging herself. "Like a nightmare. But a voice kept telling me I was Sailorhelium. Somehow, I had to escape the nightmare and take my place as Sailorhelium. An angel with a beautiful staff appeared, telling me it was time. It was you." She pointed to Usagi, who gasped in surprise and looked at the others. "You told me it was time. So here I am. Sailorhelium."
        "You don't remember any of us?"
        "No," Sailorhelium replied. She was genuinely confused.
        Ami turned to the others. "I think she has been under the influence of an evil entity and does not remember anything she has done while under their control. Sailorcosmos' attack seems to have freed the warrior spirit within her from this evil. She is a true Sailor senshi."
        "This is all too much for me," Usagi commented, rubbing at one temple. "Let's go now. We should talk to Luna; we have to find this Valhalla."
        "Wait!" Tentatively Sailorhelium walked toward Usagi. "You said I murdered your friend. I have no memory of it, but I did see her face in the cold, dark atmosphere. She was so angry and jealous. Now, she looks so peaceful."
        Not saying anything, Usagi carefully arranged Rei's bangs so they were not in her eyes. Fighting back the tears...
        "You met her Dark side," Setsuna tried to explain. "Apparently, it was reunited with her Light side when Sailordarkmars died. At least, that is what we have figured out so far. It is all very new to us too."
        Kneeling next to Usagi, Sailorhelium smiled at her gently. "I am sorry I did this to your friend. I never would have hurt her if I had been myself. But now you have set me free to live my destiny, and I can help your friend."
        Usagi looked up at her. "How?"
        "The voice I kept hearing, the voice of my warrior self, told me that while the bodies of senshi are not indestructible, our souls are. Our souls are eternal. Sailormars will return. I can make it safe for her to return to this body much sooner by using my powers to cryogenically freeze her body."
        Michiru nodded. "Helium is an element that can be used for such applications."
        "All right. I will trust you." Gently Usagi laid Rei down on the roof. "Do not hurt her further. She is my very special friend," she added with desperation.
        "I promise, I will not hurt her." Sailorhelium touched Rei in the middle of her forehead. "Helium Cryogenic Arrest." A fine layer of apricot-colored crystals spread from her fingertip to cover Rei's entire body. "These crystals will not melt until Mars returns to life."
        Passing her hand over Rei's crystal-covered arm, Usagi choked back more tears. "I can't touch her. She feels so cold like this."
        Haruka cleared her throat. "We should go. Let's do as Sailorodin says and find these Witches, before the enemy attacks again. Rei is too vulnerable here. Hyperion, would you help us carry her? We'll need your cape to wrap her in."
        Michiru curtly tossed her hair over her shoulder. "You trust Sailorodin? You think she is telling the truth?"
        All Haruka could do was shrug. "I cannot explain it; something makes me trust her word."
        "I think we know what your Dark side took with it when it left. You are not quite so paranoid," Michiru asserted, a bit of teasing in her voice.
        "Paranoid? Cautious."
        "Susp icious."
        Haruka let out a chuckle. "And you have grown bolder with me. I think I will enjoy fighting your Dark side."
        Removing his cape, Soldierhyperion began to wrap Rei up in it.
        "I can carry Rei on my own," Makoto mumbled in protest. She was not so quick to trust.
        "We need you to be on alert on the way back to Dumpling's house, to protect Rei. You cannot carry her and do this at the same time. Let the Satellites help out, as Dumpling wants. That is what they are there for, yes?"
        Hyperion nodded.
        Standing up, Usagi turned to Haruka with very worried eyes. "Do you really think there are more Dark senshi out there, ready to attack? A Dark side for each of us?"
        "It makes sense, doesn't it?" Michiru asked. "It is safest to expect them, to prepare for them. It would be bad to be caught by surprise, as Rei was."
        Sailorhelium tried to rise to her feet, but she stumbled. Sailorcharon gently held her arm to steady her. "Are you all right?"
        "I really don't feel well."
        "Doubtless this has been a draining experience for you. I will take her home, to rest. You will see me again soon." With that, Sailorcharon took Helium firmly by the arm and leapt off with her, moving from rooftop to rooftop until the two disappeared from view.
        "Well." Setsuna addressed the newcomers. "Perhaps you all should meet Luna. She will be most interested to meet all of you."
        "Luna?" Nervously, Sailorsun stole a glance at Usagi. She doesn't remember me. But I remember her. I wonder... if they are still together... Her heart thumped in her chest, and she took a deep, shrill breath. It would not be good for Luna to possibly recognize her and remember what had happened all those years ago... oh, the potential for change over so many millenniums! "Um, I have to get back to work, or I will get in trouble. Vulcan and Hyperion, you go. Please give my regards to Luna." She ducked through the door that lead downstairs before anyone could protest.
        Sailorvulcan, troubled, looked after her friend. Surely it was hard for her to see Usagi again, after what had happened in the ancient past. "We will come with you." Luna... the moon cat... she would be the one Vulcan could voice her worries to.
        "Yeah, us too," Sailorganymede piped up. "I gotta see that talking furball again. She was the only one who laughed at my knock-knock jokes."
        Everyone sweatdropped.
        "Well, they were corny."
        "Ahh, good. Minako, Ami, would you go to the Temple and explain to Rei's grandfather what has happened? Your strengths are love and reason... both of which are essential at a time like this."
        "Of course Setsuna."
        "Hyperion, if you will get Rei, we can head downstairs." With one last look at its cover, Setsuna held the Itsubun tightly to her chest.
        "Call me Ban."


      &n bsp; The radio behind 'Nori played very quietly as she filled out the absentee report for her immediate supervisor. He wanted to know why she hadn't been at her post in the library for at least an hour after her lunch period was supposed to end. She'd think of some excuse... don't think he'll buy the seamonster-in-the-courtyard excuse, even if there were many witnesses. 'Nori's pen stilled as a familiar song came on the radio, one she had heard many times in the last decade. It often gave her strength when she felt weak, thinking of the love she might never have. But this time, the song only filled her head with memories of him. The way his skin felt and smelled, the way his hair stuck up in all directions in the morning when he woke up... Endymion...
        Anyo ne who passed by the library's front desk would have seen the lost, lovesick look on the Head Librarian's face as she was transported back in time, more than one thousand years. An old conversation ran through her mind like a running tape reel.
        "If you say you don't love me anymore, I will throw down my staff and I will throw down my Sun locket and it will all end, Endymion. I will make all of this end."
        "I am not sure I ever loved you at all."

        Those last words echoed through 'Nori's head until they drowned out all other sound. She would force him to shut up with her words of strength, the song on the radio. "What is this power you've got on me! What is this power, what is it, what is it?!" she sang loudly. "Come on baby, come on baby, you knew it was time to just let go 'cause we wanna be free, but somehow it's just not that easy. Come on darlin', now hear me darlin', 'cause you're a waste of time for me. I gotta make you see that baby you just got to release... me..." *
        At this moment, 'Nori had opened her eyes and come back to the present, only to see about thirty pairs of eyes staring at her as if she was crazy. This even included a large group of students who were taking a tour of the library. She had been singing at the top of her lungs, hadn't she? A sweatdrop completely obscured her face as 'Nori lowered her head to the desk, suddenly becoming immersed in her report. She scribbled furiously.
        Immediately to her left, someone began to clap in a cheerful manner. 'Nori sheepishly looked up. A blue-haired girl smiled at her, still clapping. "You're a good singer. I wish they would not stifle such free expression in a library, a place that should stand for such freedom."
        "Oh... thank you," 'Nori replied, unsure if this was the truth or if the girl was teasing her. "Ah... I am Chochin Himinori, head of this library." She bowed.
        Vivian bowed back. "Hitotsumeumi Vivian . I am a Political Science student here. May I have your business card? We should go out for a night of karaoke some time. I bet your voice could handle any song with grace," she said, buttering 'Nori up.
        'Nori was obviously flattered by the compliment. "Thank you. You are too kind of course..." She quickly offered her business card with both hands, as was the custom of respect. Vivian returned this respect by handing over her business card in the same way.
        "What are you up to there?"
        'Nori explained that she had "stepped out" for a minute and needed to think of an excuse for her boss, since she did not have permission to take a break at that time. Oddly, Vivian did not ask what 'Nori had been doing when she "stepped out."
        "So you need an excuse, hm? I'm good at those. Watch me work." With a dark chuckle, Vivian began to write on the report. She obviously doesn't recognize who I am as Vivian. I might as well be a stranger. Heh, good. Finished, she slid the report over to 'Nori.
        'Nori read what she had written. "I am Hitotsumeumi Vivian, a student here at the new Mirai Mugen. I was having such trouble finding my way around the campus that I became quite distraught and discouraged. Chochin-san noticed my distress and was nice enough to help me figure out where everything was, as I told her I was so distraught I was thinking of quitting the school. My state of mind was quite hopeless, but Chochin-san reinstated my faith in my success at this fine university. I am truly sorry if her helping me caused any inconvenience to the other students." 'Nori looked at Vivian, amazed. "You would lie for me?"
        "Why not?"
        'Nori happily gave her a hug. "Thank you, thank you so much!" She bowed deeply a few times, just gushing with relief.
        "So..." Vivian smoothly lifted herself up into the stool that Kitaeru usually sat in behind the desk. "...that song you were singing... does it relate to any particular guy for you? You sounded so emotional."
        A little embarrassed, 'Nori giggled and leaned back on the edge of the desk, her eyes going all googly with love. "Endymion..."


         "Knock knock."
        "Who's there?"
        "Amy Fisher."
        "Amy Fish--"
        "BANG!"
&nb sp;       "Meeeeeeooooowhahahahahaha!" The black cat flopped onto her back, howling with laughter. She pounded a paw on the floor.
        "It wasn't that funny," Haruka remarked with a smirk.
        Tara only bowed and grinned. "Hey, I try."
        "But don't you get it? Amy Fisher? Bang! Meeeoooowwwhahaha! Usagi-chan, bang!" Upon turning to Usagi, Luna's cheerful mood faded in light of the task at hand.
        Usagi sat on the edge of her bed, with a forlorn, lost look on her face. She stared at the bundle laying on the bed, tears standing in her eyes. Luna padded up the edge of the bed and nuzzled Usagi's arm.
        "Usagi-chan, I'm sorry. I am so sorry about Rei. We all are. She will return. You understand that, don't you? It will be all right."
        Tears spilled down her cheeks. "I know Luna. But I want her back now."
        "I know you do. Right now, we have all got to be strong to face this new, very dangerous enemy. If we don't, there could be more deaths. We've got to figure out their motives."
        Usagi stroked Luna's furry head. "I won't let anyone else die. I'll do it for Rei." She confidently puffed out her chest.
        Luna nuzzled Usagi's hand before stepping into her lap. "That's my girl. It is good to see all of you again; Vulcan, Hyperion, Callisto, and Ganymede. I wish it could be under better circumstances. The first thing we should do is figure out who these Witches are that Sailorodin spoke of."
        "Do you know who Sailorodin is, Luna? Can we trust her?" Hotaru asked.
        "No, my memories of her are very hazy. All I remember is that she spent most of her time in Elysion, in the Golden Kingdom. Yes, I think we can trust her. She was on our side in the ancient times, and she did return this book to our care... The Writings of the Past. They have been lost for over a thousand years, lost in the ruins of the moon's Records Repository. They are the writings kept by the kingdom's record keeper, Sailorsun. The book is a valuable reference to us. Perhaps we should look there first for the answers we seek." Luna looked to Setsuna.
        "Any ideas on how the book changed its own name?" She pointed to the kanji on the cover, "Lost Writings."
        The cat shrugged. "The book is supposed to be charmed... maybe it really did change its own name."
        Sitting down at the table, Setsuna opened the Itsubun and began to read. "I am learning a great deal about the myths and legends of the Moon Kingdom from Queen Serenity and the other Moon Elders. This is the legend of the Galactic senshi; I found it most fascinating. As well as senshi for each celestial body, such as comets, asteroids, and stars, there is also a senshi for each galaxy. This Galactic senshi is the most powerful warrior of that group of solar systems. Her power is topped only by that of Sailorcosmos and the fabled Sailorchaos, if she exists. Other senshi of the highest Galactic stature will rival the power of ours, the senshi of the Milky Way galaxy. She is known as Sailorgalaxia. Queen Serenity was very secretive about her, such as her possible whereabouts, and what she is really capable of. She did, however, detail a possible legend about Galaxia.
        "It is said that if the senshi of any particular solar system, such as our own Sol system, should be engaged in battle and killed by the senshi of their galaxy, which again, for us, would be Sailorgalaxia, they shall return split in two halves--their Light side, and their Dark side." Stopping, Setsuna looked at the others, troubled, then continued. "The two halves of their Soul Shield must be reunited as quickly as possible. If left apart, each half will become horribly unstable and unbalanced, especially the Dark side. Only disaster can ensue. Light balances Dark, and Dark balances Light.
        "It is the intense overload of Sailorgalaxia's power flowing through the bodies of her slain opponents that causes this split in soul. Therefore, if her power should fall into the wrong hands, disastrous splits in personality could become a deadly problem."
        "So that's what happened. Rei's soul was split in two during the battle with Galaxia. We were fighting the actual Dark side of Rei," Makoto mused.
        "That's why she said all those horrible things to me. She was so unstable," Usagi added to herself.
        "If this is true, then we've all been split," said Michiru.
        Luna assured, "I think it's safe to say that it is true."
        Setsuna turned the page and went on reading. "The Dark side of each senshi represents the most negative aspects of their personalities, the parts that hold them back from growing emotionally. To reunite the two parts, one senshi must be killed--either the Light, or the Dark. Take great care to make sure it is the Dark side that dies. This is because the side that is alive when the halves of the Soul Shield are reunited becomes the dominant side. It would take a very strong senshi to overcome her Dark side if it becomes dominant."
        "Oh my," Luna exclaimed.
        "This is what we are dealing with. Our own Dark sides."
        "I guess we can consider ourselves lucky that Usagi was not killed by Sailorgalaxia. What would her Dark side be like?" Makoto said, almost laughing nervously at the ramifications of that possibility.
        Usagi's facial expression was horrified. "Mako-chan... I think we are going to find out."
        "What?"
  ;       "I thought it was a dream... but then my mirror turned up broken this morning. She said she did not need me anymore."
        "What do you mean, Dumpling?" Haruka asked.
        "Last night, I was awakened by a girl leaning over my bed. She had dark hair, but she looked just like me. She said she did not need me anymore. Then she left. This morning, I found my full-length mirror broken. I have matured so much... too much too quick... since our battle with Galaxia. All this time, it was not my own accomplishment. I have simply lost my Dark side."
        Although she was uncertain of her own words, Makoto assured, "Oh Usagi-chan, that was just a dream. Galaxia did not kill you. It's impossible."
        Setsuna suddenly gasped, reading from the book. "If you should see any broken mirrors around the kingdom after a deadly battle with Galaxia, this can be taken to mean that the Dark senshi are loose, for they will escape from the Dark Side of the Mirror, the back side. They are our own mirror images, the part of ourselves that we wish not to see."
        "But... how can that be?" Hotaru asked, looking at the others with frustration.
        "Usagi's Star Seed was taken briefly during that one battle with Sailorleadcrow..."
        "But she did not die."
        "It is puzzling," began Luna, "and we must investigate it. But first, we must find these Witches, and Valhalla. Valhalla was the hall of slain warriors, where they were kept until the final battle. It sounds like the safest place for Rei."
        Suddenly Tara broke in. "I just gotta ask before I explode--are you guys serious? You actually took on Sailorgalaxia?! That's wicked!" She looked at everyone excitedly.
        They all fell silent, then nervously burst out laughing, all sporting sweatdrops.
        "We had no choice, really, Tara," Usagi replied. "We never have any choice. It is our duty." She shrugged.
        "Do you think it could be Sailorgalaxia this time?" Tara asked. "I'd sure like to meet her."
        Luna shook her head. "No, I think we are dealing with what the Itsubun talks about. The Dark sides of the senshi. Our problem is to find them, and reunite them with their Light sides."
        "If they don't find us first," Michiru mumbled.
        With a sigh, Setsuna closed the book. "Valhalla and the Witches... I wonder if Odin could have been referring to The Witch."
        "You mean that group of homes on the hill on the outskirts of town?" Ban asked.
        "I've heard those homes are haunted, and that's why they call that community The Witch... some think Witchcraft is behind it all," Tara said. "Isn't that cool?! That is one of the first rumors I heard since I came here. Don't go near The Witch, they said."
        "Reeeeeeeally?" Usagi asked with wide, frightened eyes.
        Kitaeru, crossing her arms, protested, "Not all Witchcraft is evil and frightening. It was a popular religion back on Vulcan. Everything has its Dark and Light side, just like the Itsubun details."
        Usagi's eyes stayed big and round. "But if it is a haunted place..."
        "Maybe it is haunted by the souls of the slain warriors," Haruka suggested.
        "...maybe we shouldn't go there." Her nervous hands squeezed Luna's midsection until the cat squealed. "Oh, sorry Luna!"
        "This could be an important lead," said Ursula.
        Setsuna was already getting the phone book out of Usagi's desk. Quickly she flipped through it, looking for ads. "Aha. There's an ad here for the houses for sale on Witch Hill. 'Enjoy beautiful parks with expert landscaping and the largest collection of sculpted fountains in Tokyo. The gardens of Witch Hill are lovingly maintained by the Hill's own residents of... Valhalla Commune.' " Her amazed eyes fell on the others.
        "I think it's safe to say we have found Valhalla." Luna nudged Usagi to get up. "Let's take Rei to Witch Hill."
        Her bottom lip trembling, Usagi wrung her hands. "But... it's haunted... I'm scared to go..."
        Hotaru cheerfully took Usagi's arm, trying to make her feel better so she would be brave. "Come on Usagi-chan. You faced Sailorgalaxia. A bunch of Witches couldn't be any scarier than that."
        "Damn straight," agreed Tara.
        Usagi smiled. She bravely picked up Luna. "We're off to The Witch."


         "Of course, we'll have tea tomorrow after classes. It was wonderful chatting with you. Let me know if your boss needs to speak with me about that absentee report."
        "Thank you Vivian-san! See you tomorrow."
        "Sayonara." Vivian walked from the library, leaving 'Nori alone with her memories. As soon as she got around the corner, she stuck her finger down her throat and mock-gagged. "If I hear one more word about darling Prince Endymion, I am going to barf," Vivian complained to herself.
        "What is that you're saying about my prince, Triton?" a voice asked from a nearby alcove.
        Vivian instantly jumped. "Eep! Oh, Tsukino-sama. Is that you?"
        The raven-haired woman stepped toward her slowly, coming out of the shadows of the alcove. She looked just like Usagi, only with dark hair pulled back in ornately decorated combs. "Yes Triton, it is me." She straightened the jacket of her red business suit. "Are you quite done baiting the Sun for today? I thought you were going to gab all afternoon."
        "Yes, oh yes. Sun still carries a torch for your man. You'd think after all this time, she'd have gotten a clue."
        "Quite." Tsukino-sama lifted her chin as feelings of superiority washed over her. "It's actually good that she still feels that way. We can use it to our advantage. You got things started by baiting her with your friendship and understanding." She made a face of distaste for these words. "Continue that. Make her feel that she is completely justified in believing that Endymion should still be hers."
        "Right, chief."
        With an evil smile, Tsukino-sama linked arms with Vivian. "You will get everything you've ever wanted as this continues to go our way, Triton. I keep my promises. That contemptible bitch Rei is taken care of, and the rest will die with her.
        "Come, Triton. It is important that we get some help with this plan now. More people can be in more places at once. They'll never see us coming."
        "Where are we going?"
        Another confident, evil grin spread across Tsukino-sama's face like a slithering snake. "Thirtieth century Earth. Crystal Tokyo."


         Sailortriton peered out from behind the column she and Darkcosmos were hiding behind. "Who is that at the Gates of Time? I don't recognize her."
        "That is Sailormiraipluto."
        "Mir aipluto?"
        "The daughter of Sailorpluto, in the distant future. She will take her mother's place as the Guardian of the Gates of Time one day."
        "What is she doing here now? We haven't gone into the future yet, have we?"
        "All senshi of Pluto can move between time. Her mother is training her now so that in the 30th century, Miraipluto will be ready to take her place," Sailordarkcosmos replied.
        "Woah... meeting your own daughter over 900 years before she is born... that blows my mind," commented Sailortriton, shaking her head.
        "We can chat about it all later. There's mayhem to ensue." With a chuckle, Darkcosmos grabbed her companion's arm.
        "Wait! How do we get past her?"
        "Don't worry about it. I've got it covered."


     &nbs p;  The afternoon sun shone down on the white hair of the Elysion priest as he performed his regular prayers. His golden eyes traced the lines of kanji carved into the ceremonial sand. It was a prayer he was writing, for the souls of the recently deceased. Once a boy, now a full grown priest of the highest order in Elysion, Elios was completely dedicated to his duty to the Golden Kingdom. However, there always was a tiny portion of his mind during these prayer vigils that dreamed of his next moment with his beloved wife. His pretty girl.
        Chibiusa.
&nb sp;       With a contented sigh, Elios finished the prayer and set down the ceremonial tools. He could see two figures ascending the stairs out of the corner of his eye. Red roses lined the edges of the stairs all the way up--they provided a stark contrast to the black cloaks the two were wearing to cover their clothes and faces. As Elios turned to them, he wondered if they were shameful souls in need of guidance, and that was why they hid their appearances.
        "Hello, I am Elios, High Priest of this temple. Are you in need of my help?"
        The figure on the right brought her hand out of her cloak and suddenly slapped Elios so hard that he was knocked to the ground. The man looked up at her in shock, holding his cheek.
        "Yes, you can help me." She lowered the top of her cloak to reveal her very familiar face, framed by long black hair that flowed in the wind. "You can tell me where I can find your pretty girl."

"We're on our way to The Witch to take Rei to Valhalla. Could this commune really be it? I hope they take good care of my best friend. Ohhhh, why does it have to be a haunted place..."
"Usaaaaaaagi, I'm a very frightening ghooooost! Be afraid, be very afraid!"
"Tara, I know that's you."
"Usa-"
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh. Hi Luna!"
"Pretty Soldier Sailormoon Dark Episode 5: The Witches of Valhalla charm the present. Sailordarkcosmos terrorizes the future! The moonlight carries the message of love."

----------------------------------------------------
* lyrics from the song "Release Me" by Wilson Phillips, (c) 1990
The term "The Witch" comes from Dio's song, "The Last in Line," which is on the SMD Soundtrack. ^_^

On to Episode 5: The Witches of Valhalla charm the present. Sailordarkcosmos terrorizes the future!
Back to Episodes
Back to Sailormoon Dark