Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon: Universial ❯ Silver Breaks: Rain Will Fall ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Chapter two:

Usagi was hooked up to a venelator. The doctors said that she was in a deep coma and they'll come back with some more tests in a few minutes. The Inner Senshi were sitting on the chairs that room held, the Outers were standing for the execption of Hotaru, who was sitting on the window sille.

The door for the room opened as Mamoru, Luna, and Artemis stepped in. Mamoru was carrying a banquet of white roses in one hand and a stuffed rabbit in the other. His face grew more pale than it was before when he saw Usagi's aged body. "What happen..?" Mamoru asked in almost a whisper.

"We really don't know," Ami said as whiped her sweaty hands on her skirt. This whole situation made her so nervous. Especially the fact that a new enemy just appeared from no where without anyone sensing it.

"All we know," Makoto began, "is that a new enemy appeared and attacked Usagi without our knowledge.."

"Aging rapidly," Luna began before turning her head towards Aretemis and, "Artemis, didn't you tell me eariler that this happen with two other children."

"Right," Artemis said with a nod, "should we go investigate."

Rei stood up from her chair that was right next to Usagi's bedside. "I'll go too," she said as she struggled to keep her balance.

Haruka gently sat Rei back in her chair. "I don't think that's such a good idea, Rei-chan," Harka said while glancing at Micrhu for support.

Michru, understanding Haruka walked up to Rei and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Haruka is right, you do not look well. You should stay here with Usagi-chan."

"Haruka and Micrhu are right," Artemis said, "you shouldn't stress yourself out anymore. Luna and I will investiage."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kuroshi leaned against her purple curtain and sighed as she looked at the New York landscaping. The sun was just begining to set. Kuroshi always loved looking at the sunset, it always filled her with peace.

Amaterasu cleared her throat, "aren't you supposed to be doing something, Kuroshi?"

Kuroshi turned around to face her cat, "If your referring to studying for my upcoming math test. I regreat to inform you I have already failed the test."

"You know what I mean, Kuroshi," Amaterasu hissed. She didn't appreciate Kuroshi's stupid act, "did you do ANY research on finding the other Senshi."

Kuroshi's eyes widened at the word, "OH, that's what you meant. You should have said somethinf first." Kuroshi almost smirked when she saw Amaterasu glareing at her. "No, I have not."

Amaterasu got up from her spot on Kuroshi's bed. "You know your father will be angry once you fail math." With that she jumped off the bed and started to go under it. That was always her hiding spot when she didn't want to be annoyed.

Kuroshi sighed heavily before tossing her golden brown hair that rested on her shoulder. She uncrossed her arms and walked over to her bed and picked up the bed skirt. "Oh come on, Ama, I was just joking around. It was a joke."

"Fine joke," Amaterasu answered back. "I just love your sense of humor."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, we're not taking the math test until next week," Kuroshi said inncoently. Amaterasu glared at her from under the bed. "Aannd. Sailorearth and Sailorgalaxy are living in Japan. Each in Tokyo. Isn't that convientent?"

"What about Sunlight Knight?" Amaterasu asked. "And how did you find them?"

"Well, I figured Sunlight Knight will find us," Kuroshi replied, "and for your second question, it was easy, I just typed their names in a search engine out of boredom in computer class."

"That's great," Amaterasu congraluated, "but how will we get to Japan?"

Kuroshi smirked, "Just leave it to me, Ama. It'll be very simple"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Luna and Artemis peeked into an empty room. There lay an elderly man. "So, this is one of them," Luna said. Artemis walked as Artemis walked up to the bed where the man lay and started to read the doctors report.

"His name is Yajima Akira," Artemis read. "He's been in a deep coma since yesterday. There's no reason or puropse for his condition."

"I suppose it will be a waste of time to check on the other one," Luna said, "Let's go check on Usagi and see if anything has improved."

"Good idea, Luna," Artemis said as he headed to the door where Luna stood.

"LUNA!"

"ARTEMIS!"

The two cats turned around to see Minako, Makoto, and Haruka run up to them, all their expressions held the look of distress. Imidendly, they could tell what happen. "Usagi..she didn't..did she?" Luna asked in shock.

"It will be eaiser to show then tell," Haruka said, "so come on!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The door flew opened as the small group entered Usagi's hospital room. What was seen shocked the two cats. Usagi was glowing white her face was youthful again. The most shocking thing was the Silver Crystal. It floated above Usagi and was cracked into nine pieces.

"We were going to call a doctor," Ami explained, "but we couldn't risk anyone seeing this."

Eveeyone in the room was silent as the Imperium Silver Crystal shattered into nine pieces they each disappeared. Then reappeared on each of the Senshi's foreheads.

Their respective signs glowed on their foreheads as the shards disappeared into their bodies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hundreds of miles away, Kuroshi slept in a dreamless sleep. Qucikly she shot up out of her bed, her whole body was burning. She crawled to her mirror to stare in horror of what she saw. Her body glowed a crimson auroa with the symbol of the sun on her forehead. A shard of the Silver Crystal appeared on her chest and changed her outfit to her uniform she wore as Sailorsol.

The only difference in the fuku was instead of a black star there was a shard of the crystal. "No," Kuroshi whispered, "no this cannot be happening. It's just a nightmare." She stood up and walked over to Amaterasu who was sitting on her bed, she was awoken when Kuroshi got out of her bed.

"Kuroshi...how are you Sailorsol?" Amaterasu asked rather dumfounded.

"It's a dream..isn't Ama, a cheap trick, right?"

Amaterasu shook her head, "No..I'm afraid it's not."

Sailorsol fell to her knees and let out a scream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The light that slowly surrounded Usagi faded and all the Senshi were left to do was stare. The heart monitor beeped as it showed a straight line. The door flew open and two doctors and nurses ran up to the bed. They quickly checked out the pulse and brain activity. One of the doctors turned to face the group. "I'm sorry..she's gone," he said as if it was normal.

Makoto put her hand over her mouth to prevent from screaming. Minako fell to the floor in shock. Tears swelled up in Ami's eyes. Haruka and Michru hugged eachother for support. Horaru just started blankly at Usagi with Setsuna putting her arms around her.

Rei fell to the floor and let out a blood curdling scream before she bust into tears. Mamoru stared in shock before he wept too..

*************************

*doges the varous knives thrown at her.* I'm sorry I killed off Usagi! It's essential to the plot.