Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Scouts in america ❯ The fate of two worlds ( Chapter 29 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sailor Moon Scouts in America #29 The fate of two worlds

Sailor moon is the property of Toei (I guess) the American names are the property of DIC. All new characters are mine except for the guilded rose and Jake Slater. They're the idea of my friend AOL nickname gcl1969

"There is only one more hour left. Once that is up the freeze will end. You won't have much time to stop the end of the world." Sailor Pluto says.

"We need to figure something out fast." Serena says.

"I don't know what to do. I was under the control of Escalate and I bet I still will be under his control when time resumes." Jarod says.

"If the other scouts were still awake then they could possibly try and stop Jarod." Serena says.

"Well they aren't and we don't have time to get them up." Jake says.

"I don't know what to do. But I know that sitting her in frozen time isn't going to do anything. Sailor Pluto." Serena says.

"Yes?" Sailor Pluto asks appearing.

"Bring us out of the time slip before it can collapse. It's time to face our destiny." Serena responds.

"Are you sure? You still have a bit to think things through." Sailor Pluto asks.

"Yes. Cause I don't think that we will be any closer to a solution whether we leave now for 45 minutes from now." Jake says.

"Okay." Pluto says.

She raises her time staff up in the air.

"Time freeze end." Sailor Pluto says.

Everything falls apart and the temple starts to come back.

"Good luck. I will be praying for your victory." Sailor Pluto says.

Jarod reappears heading for the crystal under control.

"Jarod no. Snap out of it. You are stronger than he is." Serena yells.

She rushes at Jarod but Escalate knocks her back.

"I don't think so. No interfering." Escalate says.

Serena spins around.

"Come-on wake up. We need you." Serena yells.

"It's pretty hard to wake up when you have no energy." Escalate says.

Serena transforms. She points the lion heart staff at the girls.
"Energy transfer." Sailor Moon yells.

But the energy beam just dissipates.

"Hah. Did you think it would be that easy?" Escalate asks.

Serena turns another direction and fires again.

"You fool. You aren't even aiming right." Escalate says.

But what Sailor Moon was really aiming for was a reflective surface that rebounds off and strikes Jarod.

"What?" Jarod asks shaking his head.

"No that's impossible. You couldn't have broken my hold on him." Escalate says.

"Never underestimate the power of the moon crystal." Sailor Moon says smiling.

Suddenly Escalate jumps at Serena and grabs her.

"You will touch that crystal now or I will finish your girlfriend off." Escalate says.

"Don't do it Jarod. If you do that then we will all die including me." Sailor Moon yells.

"Her death at the crystal release will be quick and painless but her death at my hands will be slow and very painful." Escalate says.

"I'm sorry Serena. See you on the other side." Jarod says.

"NO!" Sailor Moon screams.

Jarod touches the crystal. The crystal flares up and everything goes white.

"What's going on?" Luna asks.

"It's the end." Artemis says.

The white envelops all.

"Something is wrong. I can fell it. Serena!" Serena's present day mom says.

The white envelops all.

"Oh I feel something in the air. Something isn't right." Rei's grandpa says.

"Rei!" Chad yells.

The white envelops all.

"Winter break is almost over. You know what that means." A teacher says.

"The end." Another teacher says.

The white envelops all.

"You did good Jarod. Now I shall reward you for what you did." Escalate says to Jarod in the white void.

"Why am I still alive?" Jarod asks.

"Cause it was you who released the crystals power." Escalate responds.

Escalate laughs evilly and wipes out Jarod with a huge blast of dark energy.

"At last the power is mine." Escalate yells.

"No it isn't." A voice says.

"What? Who?" Escalate asks.

"It's me. Jarani." Jarod says now clad in his old knight outfit.

"Who are you?" Escalate asks.

"I am the being that Jarod used to be. This is my true power. Not the one you gave me." Jarani responds.

Jarani flies out into space and intercepts the energy beam. He absorbs it.

"The life energy of this planet shall never be yours." Jarani says.

"No!" Escalate yells.

"Oh yes." Jarani says smiling.

He gets serious and throws a huge blast of good energy at Escalate.

"Go back from where you came from demon." Jarani yells.

Escalate screams and disappears.

"It's time for me to restore this planet once more." Jarani says.

The white fades back into color.

To be concluded...