Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Search for the Golden Heart ❯ Revenge for Tuxedo Mask ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4: Revenge for Tuxedo Mask

"Why could I let it get this way? Now Darien's almost dead and this new evil will start killing us all. Why couldn't I have stopped it?! Dam it I'm Sailor Moon, the most powerful scout there was. And now look my husband is almost dead. WHY? WHY GOD, WHY?" thought Serena.

It had been a terrible week for Sailor Moon. It started off perfect with Darien saying he was coming home, and summer just around the corner. Though peace never lasts long in Sailor Moon's world. Soon Serena and her friends were meeting new scouts and meeting enemies that they thought were dead. On their last mission, the scouts and two newcomers {Sailor Earth and Sun} went to Northern Alberta to destroy a military base that was set up by the Negaverse in Alberta's biggest mall. Thinking that this would be an easy mission, the scouts left their guard down and it came with a price. They were ambushed by Negaverse militants and at the end they met up with Mistress 9, and old enemy from the Death busters missions. Though Earth recognized her as Cassia Lo, and old nemesis from their time. As she sent Ninjak, one of her mercenaries to kill Sailor Moon, Darien went in and protected Sailor Moon. Darien and Ninjak fought hard until both of them used their special powers on each other causing Ninjak to be killed, and Darien to be severely injured. The scouts rushed Darien to the hospital, though unfortunately the doctors pronounced him dead. When Sailor Moon ran to his room, Sun and Earth followed her and told her that Darien wasn't dead only that his crystal was cracked so much that if cracked anymore he would be dead. They also told her that the only way to repair it is through the Golden Heart Crystal. Soon, Sailor Moon had to decide on what she must do, she thinks of it as she falls asleep over at Sun and Earth's mansion.

It was a sunny morning over at Starlight Mansion owned by that famous Sailor Duo, Sailor Sun and Earth.