Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's Secret ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arthur: Here's another chapter. Thanks for all of the reviews!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic.

"You know your friends that you hang out with ?", asked Jet. Serena nodded her head with enthusiasm and nearly growled for her brother to continue.

"Well they are related to my friends.", said Jet. Serena stared at him like he was the biggest idiot in the world. 'That can't be possible', she thought. Jet looked at his sister who had an blank look. He shook her lightly and she snapped out of her reverie.

"How is that possible?", asked Serena.

"Well they are mostly your friends cousins and three of them are related to your friends in a brother sister way.", said Jet. Serena looked at the group and than back at her brother. She stood up bringing her brother with her.

"Come on. I haven't showed you around the school yet. 1st period is almost over." said Serena. Jet stood next to his sister as the rest of the group trailed behind them.

"So Serena, how are things at home?", asked Jet. Serena smiled before she turned towards him.

"Well mom got remarried...", started Serena.

"Remarried?!?!, For what, what happened to dad.", exclaimed Jet while cutting off his sister. Serena sighed slightly before explaining.

"Dad walked out on us Jet", said Serena. Serena felt a pang in her heart as she looked at Jet's heart broken expression.

"He walked out. Why ?", whispered Jet.

"Because he couldn't handle all of the abuse we had to endure.", said Serena.

"What do you mean?", asked Jet while looking at Serena.

"Where we lived before couldn't handle us being different. So after you left things started to turn for the worst, especially for me. I couldn't even walked a block because there were people waiting for me to come out and beat me up. I was harassed at school by the students and teachers, mom had to pull me out of school and give me home schooling. People came to our house and threw things through our windows and put grafitti all over our house and yard. One time someone tried to put our house on fire. Mom and Dad started to argue a lot and dad would stay out late and get drunk." sayed Serena. She sighed for a moment before continuing.

"So dad just one day packed his stuff and left. Soon mom found a nice man and they got married. They pulled off enough money to move away. You know you have two little brothers now.", said Serena. She looked up at Jet and saw a smile graze his features.

'What are their names and how old are they?", asked Jet getting a little excited.

"Well Sammy is nine and Tylor is 1", said Serena. Jet nodded his head and than looked at his sister.

"Does our step father treat mom nice", asked Jet. Serena smiled at his sudden protectiveness.

"Yes he does. He's really nice and is always there for us.", said Serena.

So, Jet you coming home today?", asked Serena with an eagerness. Jet smiled and then nodded his head.

"Yes I'm coming home today.", said Jet.

****************

Serena showed the gang around the school and got to know them a little. Jet also told her that there are more people she would be introduced to, but it will be tomorrow after school. Everyone met Serena's friend that were in her lunch period.

Serena told her friends that she wouldn't be attending the meeting today and that she had something very important to tell them tomorrow. Everyone splitted up and went their seperate ways. Serena and Jet began there walk home.

Soon enough they were standing on the front porch of their house. Suddenly Jet became a little nervous.

"Jet it's okay. Come on." sayed Serena hoping to reassure him. Serena turned the nob and walked in. She turned back to the door and grabbed her brother's hand who looked like he was gonna make run for it. She dragged him inside and heard her mother in the kitchen.

Her father was on the couch with Tylor on his lap. She noticed that Sam wasn't in the room and that he was probably in his room or something. Once Tylor saw his sister he jumped off his daddy's lap and made his way to her.

"Sawena!!!!!!", he shouted before he wrapped his little arms around his sister's legs. Serena smiled and picked him up. He suddenly lost his attention on Serena and looked towards the boy who was starring at him.

"Who dat?", asked Tylor as he pointed a finger at the 'boy'. Serena smiled as she saw Jet blush a little.

"That's Jet.", said Serena. Apon hearing that name there was a crash in the kitchen. Suddenly a women popped out from the kitchen with a wild look in he eyes. Soon her eyes landed on Jet and made a mad dash towards him.

Jet took a step back in fear as the women finally came up to him and grabbed him up in a hug. Jet started to turn a funny little color of blue before his step father came to his aid. He unwrapped his wife's death grip and pulled her aside. Jet nearly collapsed from the air lose as he began gasping for air.

Sam ran down the stairs after hearing glass shatter and went to see what was happening. When he came downstairs he saw his mother being held back by his father. He saw Serena holding Tylor as they were looking down at a boy who was on the floor gasping for air.

"Um, what's going on?", asked an really confused Sammy. Mrs. Tskino got herself under control and helped Jet up who layed sprawled on the floor.

"We need a family talk. Okay.", said Mrs. Tskino. They all nodded and sat down on the couch. Mr. Tskino turned off the tv before he sat down next to his wife.

"Okay, first off, Sam and Tylor there's a brother you have that I've never told you about.", said Mrs. Tskino. Sam nodded his head for his mother to continue. He still didn't kow where this was going and who was this boy that look a 'lot' like Serena.

"Well that brother of yours is right there and he's Serena's twin.", said Mrs. Tskino while pointing to Jet. Sam and Tylor looked at Jet and Sam's widened in disbelief. Jet looked around at everyone shyly as they stared back at him.

"Well Somebody please say something", exclaimed Serena at the uncomfortable silence.

"So, Ken you have another son", said Mrs Tskino gleefully.

"Um hi", said Jet weakly. Mrs Tskino got up and hugged her boy 'lightly' that she hadn't seen in years. She had tears streaming down her face as Jet slowly put his arms around his mother. After his mom let go, Mr. Tskino stood up and shook hands with Jet before giving him a brief hug. Tylor got off of his sister's lap and walked up to Jet.

"Hi, I'm Tylor.", Said the one year old before he hugged Jet's legs. All that was left was Sam and all he did was sit there with an bewildered expression on his face. Soon he got up and walked up Jet and brought out a hand. Jet grabbed the hand and shook it tightly.

"So now that we know each other, let's eat!!!!!!", exclaimed Serena before running into the kitchen. The others soon followed.

"Does she do this all the time ?", whisperd Jet into his step fathers ear. The elder man nodded his head with a smile grazing his features.

"All the time.", was his only reply. Luna sat on the stairs as she watched the sudden exchange.

"The Lunarian Prince has finally arrived and so has his court.", said Luna as she joined the family for a good meal.

Arthur: Well that's the end for know. It was a little whack but oh well. Sorry for the wait, but my computer was acting up. Any way!!!! I hope you like the chapter and don't forget to Review. Oh, and thanks to the people who reviewed my last chapter. ^_~