Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Soldier Moon ❯ Possessed Airplanes! Soldier Warriors Vs Jadeite! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kevin Tsukino- white, 14, dark brown eyes, strait dark brown hair, 5' 9”/ Soldier Moon
Lane- hispanic, 15, brown eyes, wavy black hair, 5' 8”
Sean Mizuno- white, 15, hazel eyes, light brown hair, 5' 8”/ Soldier Mercury
James Hino- white, 15, blue eyes, spiky blond hair, 5' 6”/ Soldier Mars
Terell- black, 15, dark green eyes, short shiny wavy black hair, 5' 10”
Addrian- white, 16, brown eyes, long wavy brown hair, 5' 7”
Possessed Airplanes! Soldier Warriors Vs Jadeite!
Jadeite was once again before Queen Beryl in the large and dim room.
“A third time. Jadeite, what of your failures?” Queen Beryl asked.
“A group of boys who call themselves the Solder Warriors have interrupted my progress each time. If I could just kill them-”
“That's right. Kill them. Seeing you in front of me day after day does nothing for my benefit.”
Just then, beside Jadeite, roses appeared and whirled around just before a young man with lengthy brown wavy hair appeared. He bowed to Queen Beryl.
“My Queen”, the newcomer started. “Why do you continue to accept such failure from this man?” He said. “He's failed countless times. I think you should sentence him to eternal sleep and be done with him.”
“Zoicite, I suggest you worry about yourself. Have you found the Silver Crystal?” Queen Beryl asked Zoicite.
“Not yet.” Zoicite answered.
“Then please excuse yourself from others business and go find the Silver Crystal.” Said the Queen.
Zoicite hesitated to move.
“Did I not say find the Crystal? Why are you still-” The Queen was interrupted.
“Sorry Queen Beryl. Need to lose your temper.”
“Zoicite!” The Queen hair flew up as she yelled. “Unless you want me to destroy you here and now stop wasting my time and go get me the Silver Crystal.” The Queen's patience was gone.
“Yes, my Queen.” Zoicite said. He bowed and disappeared in a flutter of roses.
“I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.” Said the Queen. “But let me say this: if you happen to fail me this time, I will proceed with Zoicite idea and sentence you to Eternal Sleep and give your life energy to the Queen.”
“Damn him.” Jadeite said to himself.
“I assume you know what Eternal Sleep is, Jadeite.” Queen Beryl.
“Yes my Queen.”
“Good. Then be off.”
Jadeite bowed. “I wont fail you this time. I'll take care of the Soldier Warriors myself.” He disappeared.
Zoicite re-appeared in a room, similar to Queen Beryl's, but smaller. Flat ground, except that half the room was a couple inches raised ground. There was a window in the ceiling, so a little light poured in. There was also a man in a throne, a man with long slick white hair. He was also wearing a black uniform and white gloves. Zoicite went over and sat in the man's lap.
“Kunzite, Queen Beryl is so mean.” Zoisite said. Kunzite put his arms around Zoicite's waist.
“Zoicite…”
Zoicite's eyes began to water. He turned around to face Kunzite. “But she yelled at me as loud as she could and threatened to kill me.”
“Here.” Kunzite made a red rose and his hand and gave it to Zoicite. Zoicite took it and smiled.
“Oh, thank you, Kunzite.” He laid his head on Kunzite. “You're the only one who loves me.”
Artemis, Sean, James, and I were at my house.
“So the enemy is Jadeite…” Aretmis said.
“Yes.” Said Sean.
“He seemed pretty pissed that we were foiling his plans.” James said.
They sky darkened. And a loud voice was heard throughout the sky.
“Soldier Moon, Mercury, Mars-”
“That's Jadeite!” I exclaimed.
“-Unless you want your city to be burned down to the ground, you three will come to the Sky Airport tonight at midnight. There, I will be sure to kill you and prevent you from stopping me progress any longer. Don't be late.” The voice said nothing more.
“Sky Airport at midnight?” I said.
“I guess we have to go, then.” James said.
“I'm scared. He sounded pretty serious.”
“Do you want the city to burn to the ground?” Sean said.
“No.” I said.
“Then you have to and rid ourselves of Jadeite.” Artemis said.
It was about Eight O' Clock. I was at home, Artemis was outside. I hadn't yet told my parents about him. I was watching TV with Tommy when a bulletin started side scrolling across the screen. It read:
`WARNING: The voice heard throughout the city at 5:50 PM still remains unidentified. Citizens are warned to NOT go to Sky Airport tonight at Midnight. Police will stand guard at the Airport to ensure safety.'
I picked up the phone and did a three-way with Sean and James.
“Did you guys see the bulletin on TV that said `Don't go to the airport'?” I asked.
“Yeah, I saw it.” James answered. “Did you see it, Sean?”
“Iie, I was studying.”
“Hontou…” I said.
It was midnight. Jadeite appeared at Sky Aiport. As said on the television, there were police at the front, and back entrance. From above the guards Jadeite sprinkled black power from his hands down on the guard, when the power reached the police they became unconscious and fell to the ground. He did the same with the police in the back of the airport.
“It's exactly Twelve O' Clock. Those Soldiers had better show up or I'll turn this city into a ruin of ashes.
He looked down and saw three figures walk onto the airport runway.
“That must be them.”
Artemis, Sean, James, and I walked onto the airport runway.
“We've searched the entire airport, where's Jadeite?” James said.
“Look!” I yelled. Behind us where gray blobs somewhat shaped like humans.
“Youmas.” Sean said.
“Minna! Henshin, yo!” Artemis said.
“Moon Prism Power!”
“Mercury Power!”
“Mars Power!”
My clothes disappeared as white ribbons emerged from the pendant and wrapped around my body covering everything from my shoulders to my waist. They then disappeared with a flash of light, leaving behind a tight white vest. The Moon Pendant on the vest and three smaller white buttons below it.
Sean's clothes disappeared as water emerged from his Henshin Stick and whirled around his body.
The layers of water on Sean's body rippled and faded away. He wore a blue vest, lighter blue sleeves, blue pants, blue shoes, small blue hoop earring in his left ear, blue bracelets and laces in-between his fingers, a small blue rope necklace, there was a blue sign of Mercury on his forehead, and his glasses were gone. Sean was Soldier Mercury.
Then, white ribbons covered my arms and my hands and flashed away, exposing long white sleeves extending out from under the vest that covered my whole arm and a tight white bracelets around my wrists with white strands of lace extending from the bracelet, up in-between each of my fingers and connecting back to the bracelet of the other side of my wrist.
James clothes disappeared as fire emerged from his Henshin Stick and began to take shape as fire rings burning around his body.
One ring around his head, a ring around his shoulders, a ring around his stomach, two rings around his waist, three rings on each of his legs and one ring of fire on each of his ankles. The fire flashed into embers and went away. He wore a red vest, lighter red sleeves that stopped at his elbows, red pants, red shoes, a small red hoop earring in his left ear, red bracelets and laces in-between his fingers, a small red rope necklace, and there was a red sign of Mars on his forehead. James was Soldier Mars.
Next, ribbons covered my legs and my feet and also disappeared leaving behind slack white pants with a silver crescent moon on the right leg of the pants and white shoes with no laces or zipper. A bright light glimmered on my forehead, then a silver crescent moon formed there along with a small white hoop earring in my left ear. I was Soldier Moon.
“I'll take care of `em.” Soldier Mars said. “Mars Fire Ignite!” He hurled large balls of fire at the youmas. They all melted. Jadeite lowered himself to the ground.
“Hello. I saw you transform and now know who you are. Too bad I'll have to kill you right now.”
“Yeah, right.” Soldier Mars said. “Mars Fire Ignite!” He blasted fire at Jadeite. Jadeite flew up into the air, out of the fire path. He came back down onto the roof of a building.
“I hope you three are good runners.” Jadeite said.
“Doushite?” I asked.
“To save your life.” Jadeite snapped his fingers and a plane on the far end of the runway started to move forward.
“Oh no.”
It started to pick up major speed. It seemed to me coming at me. But since I was close to Soldier Mercury and Mars, there was no way to tell.
“It's getting to close!” Soldier Mercury said. “Lets split up.” I ran ahead, Soldier Mercury ran to the right and Soldier Mars took the left.
“This is crazy.” I said to myself. I looked behind me. It was still after me! Soldier Mercury and Mars stood on the side looking confused. I started to run as fast as I could, not that I already wasn't, I just tried even harder now.
“Why is it only following me? This isn't fair!”
I looked back; it was right on my tail. I fell down in fear.
“Yamete!” The plane refused to stop. “Okay then!” I took off my earring. “Moon Star-” The plane screeched to a stop.
“Yeah! That's right, you'd better stop.” I said. There was a pink rose in the ground in front of me. I looked up toward Jadeite. Rose Angel was there on top of the building with Jadeite, they were fighting.
“Arigato gozaimasu!” I yelled as loud as I could.
“Mercury Bubbles Blast!” Soldier Mercury's bubbles burst into think fog on contact with Jadeite.
“What's going on?” Jadeite asked. “I can't see around.” He flew up out of the fog, only to see endless flames coming his way. Not being able to avoid it in time, he was scorched as the flames hit him.
“Now! Soldier Moon!” Soldier Moon yelled.
“Right.” I rose up the ring. “Magic!” I threw it up at Jadeite. It expanded into a ball of light, and collided with him- right in his stomach. Jadeite glowed with white light and vanished.
“Wai! We did it! Jadeite is no more!”
“Yes you did.” Rose Angel said. “Your teamwork got the best of him. Good job.” She turned away.
“Matte!” I yelled.
She turned around. “Yes?”
“Who are you?” I asked.
“Rose Angel. Do you not remember me introducing myself when we first met?” She laughed. “Good bye.” She turned and walked away.
“Whoever she is, she lookin' pretty hot in that miniskirt.” Soldier Mars said.
“C'mon, we should get back home.” Soldier Mercury said.
“Yeah.”
Jadeite showed himself in front of Queen Beryl. He was wounded. He tried his best to stand up as best he could.
“You failed me again and have the audacity to show your self in front of me. This is very unacceptable. Because you seem to be awfully incompetent you will take accept your fate, Eternal Sleep.”
“But Queen, I know the Soldier Warriors are know and I can get them anytime-”
“Silence! I do not wish to hear such talk from rubbish.” Queen Beryl's crystal ball in front of her glowed purple and Jadeite became encased in glass like material and lowered into the floor.
Zoicite appeared. He bowed, and then grinned.
“Queen Beryl, I see that you have sentenced Jadeite to Eternal Sleep...”