Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Soldier Moon ❯ Terell’s New Shoes! Soldier Jupiter Vs Kunzite! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kevin Tsukino- white, 14, dark brown eyes, strait dark brown hair, 5' 9”/ Soldier Moon
Lane- hispanic, 15, brown eyes, wavy black hair, 5' 8”
Sean Mizuno- white, 15, hazel eyes, light brown hair, 5' 8”/ Soldier Mercury
James Hino- white, 15, blue eyes, spiky blond hair, 5' 6”/ Soldier Mars
Terell Kino- black, 15, dark green eyes, short shiny wavy black hair, 5' 10”/ Soldier Jupiter
Addrian- white, 16, brown eyes, long wavy brown hair, 5' 7”
Bryan- white, 17, brown eyes, messy thick brown hair, 5' 10”
Terell's New Shoes! Soldier Jupiter Vs Kunzite!
It was very foggy. In front of her was a large castle, a beautiful castle with a man standing in front of it. A man dressed as a knight. In short, he is wearing the uniform of Endymion. There was also a sword in a case strapped to his side.
“Onegai.” The man said. “Find the Silver Crystal.”
“What?” She said. “Find…the Silver Crystal?”
“Onegai.” He repeated. Just then she woke up. “What? I have to find the Silver Crystal?”
Addrian stepped into the shower. “What is this Silver Crystal?” she asked herself. “And why do I need to find it?”
Lane and I stepped off of the bus to school. It was sprinkling. Cold morning. We were talking about how he came to find out his aunt was a nympho. Long story.
As I stepped off the bus I felt something weird under my shoes. “Ah man.” I said.
“What?”
“I stepped in some mud…”
“How could you not see a mud puddle right in front of you?”
“I don't know.”
“Why do you think everyone else was jumping off the bus?”
“I didn't know.”
“You know what?” Lane said. “You said you were gonna come to my house yesterday, what happened?”
“Anou…I forgot.” I laughed.
“Soka, soka.”
We walked into the school building. While walking down a hallway, I began to hear voices.
“There are mud prints from someone's shoes all over the floor,”
“Yeah. It's coming from that boy right there.”
“Why is walking around like that? As if he doesn't know he's tracking mud around.”
“You know what, I'll see you later.” Lane said. He left for class. I saw Terell ahead of me.
“Hey Terell!” I yelled. “Oi!” I ran up to him. He turned around, but I couldn't stop in time and- boom! Right into him and my foot slipped and practically stomped right on his pure white shoes he was wearing.
“…Kevin.” He said.
“Uh…” I said.
“What the fu- !”
“Yamete! Gomen, gomen, gomen…” I put my hands together. “I'll pay you back, seriously, I did not mean to. Please forgive me.”
“You…” He turned around left down the hall.
I sighed. “Oh my gosh. Can't believe I did such a thing.”
“Neither can I.”
I turned around. It was that girl again. “How stupid.”
“What are you doing all up in my business anyway? Don't you have some sorority to go to? Jeeze…” I entered math class.
“…So then I stepped on his shoes, and they were all white and now there's this huge mud print all over `em.”
“You're kidding.” James said.
“Nope.”
“I bet you he's pissed at you.”
“Me too. I'm scared of seeing him in the halls.”
The bell rang to end class. I walked out of the room and there standing before me was Soldier Jupiter. He didn't look very happy.
“What's going on?” I asked.
“Your about to pay for screwin' up my shoes.” Soldier Jupiter said.
“I said I was sorry.” I said.
“Your gonna' be. Jupiter Lightning…” Lightning began to jump around on the ceiling above him. A bolt came down and split into multiple bolts of lightning around him. “Crash!”
“Yamete!”
“No way, he wouldn't do that.” James said. “Maybe something close to it though.”
“You think so?” I said.
James laughed. “Maybe.” The end of class bell rang- seriously this time. I packed up my stuff and stood up.
“Oh, Kevin.” Mrs. DeKara called me. I tuned around. “Please clean off the bottom of your shoes. There mud all in my room now.”
“Hai.” I walked out. Walking down a hall I saw Lane.
“Hey Lane!” I yelled. “Oi!” I picked up some speed and ran up to him- I stopped abruptly. “Let's not do that again.” So I just walked fast. He turn around.
“Who is it?” He asked.
“…And I ended up stepping all over his shoes. And there were all white and now there's a huge smudge of mud all over `em.”
“No you didn't.” Lane said in disbelief. “Are you crazy?”
“I know. Hey, you have ten dollars that you owe me right? So, why don't you give it to me now? I have twenty, so maybe I can scrape up some shoes at the mall.”
He took out ten and handed it to me. “Good luck to you.”
At lunch I sat with Sean, James and Lane. Terell was on the other side of the room with some friends of his own. Bryan was over there too. I told Sean what happened.
“Honto…you should…really doing something…about that.” Sean said. He was too busy ready some Geography book.
“You think he forgot by now?” I asked. I was keeping an eye on him.
“Do I think he forgot I huge mud print all over some white shoes? No.” James said.
“Well maybe he'll forget by the end of the day. So that I wont have to worry about it.” As I was watching him, Bryan and the rest of Terell's friends all looked down in one direction and started laughing.
“Daaaamn, Kevin.” Lane said. “Now all his friends know about it. You better find the best pair of fifteen dollar shoes you can.”
After school, I rode the bus home. Bad for me though, Terell also took the same bus home to the same neighborhood. I took a seat. Lane walked onto the bus and took and seat across from me.
“You seen Terell yet?” He asked.
I moved to the edge of the seat “Nope.”
More people entered the bus and then James, and then- Terell and Bryan. Were all on the bus now. The bus's engine started and moved out. Nobody talked, but Bryan interrupted our silence. He turned around to face us.
“Have ya'll see Terell's shoes? They are seriously fucked up.”
And he was loud with it too. The bus driver hollered that whoever was cursing needed to stop.
“It think Kevin saw `em…” Lane said.
“What are you doing?” I hissed at Lane.
“He wont say what happened to `em though.” Bryan said. “Do any of ya'll know what happened?”
“You know what happened to `em, Kevin?” Lane asked.
“No…” I said under my breath. Terell turned around. I quickly slid to far side of my seat and put myself as far in the corner as I could.
“Don't worry about it.” Terell said.
The bus entered out subdivision and stopped to let James off, then Terell, then Lane and I. We got off, then the bus continued of to Bryan's stop.
“Did you hear what Terell said? Don't worry about it'” He quoted. “Do you know what he really meant?”
“Iie…”
“Well, what he was really saying was: `Don't worry about it. I'm gonna' beat Kevin's ass.”
“Are you serious.”
“As a heart attack.” Lane said mischievously. He started whispering. “You'd better sneak home. Before you know it he'll pop of the bushes and get you.”
“Good luck.” He said as he turned around and walked home. I did the same.
“I can't believe him.” I said to myself. “He knows I'm in danger and he just walks away like I'm not. What a friend.”
I stepped onto my driveway and saw Artemis on top of the roof. “Hey.” I called to him. “What are you doin' up there?”
“I've been looking for the Prince, but I can't find him anywhere.” Artemis said.
“Oh really.” I said as I as I stepped up the steps and opened the door. “I'll be back out in a minute.”
I walked inside and ran up the stairs into my room. Opened my closet and pulled out a pink piggy bank.
“Maybe I should buy him some new shoes so he doesn't kill me.” I opened the bottom and took out one ten-dollar bill and a five. I put it in my pocket and left back down the stairs- and stopped in my tracks when I got the bottom. There were brown stains all over he carpet.
“What the- no way. I cleaned off my shoes at school.” I took at the bottom of my shoes and saw that there was still some mud. “Shoot! Just great.” I left outside and walked down the street. Artemis came to rest of my shoulder.
“So where are we going?” Artemis asked.
“To the mall. It's in Downtown”
“Are we?” He said. “Kevin, I think you should focus more on helping me find the Prince.”
“Yeah? But how and I supposed to find him? He could be anyone in the whooole world.
“Just be on the look out for anyone the might resemble a prince.”
Zoicite and Kunzite were alone in the dark room. Kunzite was in his chair and Zoicite sitting in his lap again.
“…And then he hit me. A mere human hit me.” Zoicite said.
“Don't worry about it.” Kunzite said. “I'll take care of it myself.”
“Kunzite…” Zoicite said. He raised the Kurozuishou. “Target number two. Zoi!” He threw the Kurozuishou into the air. It stopped in front of them and projected an image of a body builder in the air.
“I'll be sure to get the Nijizuishou from the muscleman.” Zoicite laughed.
Terell was in his room lying on his bed. He sat up and opened his closet door. He pulled out an old leather wallet. “I think I have about eighty dollars.” He said. He pulled out exactly eighty dollars and put the wallet back. He then left his house and started off down the street.
When I arrived at the mall I took out the fifteen bucks I had and walked through the doors. Artemis stayed outside. I walked into the nearest shoe store and looked at all the shoes lined up against the wall. Nothing special.
“These suck.” I said. “They all looked the same.”
I walked out of the shoe store and tried some others. I didn't know what kind of shoes he liked though, and besides that, none of the shoes looked as good as the ones he had… and besides that, I only had fifteen dollars. I ended up all the way at the opposite side of the mall looking for some decent shoes to save my life shoes. No luck, but I began to hear numerous applauses and cheers coming from the outside of the back of the mall.
“What is that?” I asked myself. I left outside through the back exit. I walked down some stone steps. There were huge weights on the ground and a gigantic man on the side with lots of kids and even an adult on his back as he did push ups. Parents and adults were watching and clapping.
“Wow…sugio.” I said. Just then a flutter of roses appeared out of nowhere behind the man, followed by a man floating in the air with wavy brown hair tied in a ponytail, wearing a gray uniform, legs crossed with a grin on his face. The kids jumped off of the body builder, parents grabbed their kids and ran away. The bodybuilder turned around to see what the disturbance was.
“Yare yare…” Zoicite said.
“Oh no! That man again.” I hid behind a brick wall. “Moon Prism Power!”
My clothes disappeared as white ribbons emerged from the pendant and wrapped around my body covering everything from my shoulders to my waist. They then disappeared with a flash of light, leaving behind a tight white vest. There was a large white button on the vest and three smaller white buttons below it.
Then, white ribbons covered my arms and my hands and flashed away, exposing long white sleeves extending out from under the vest that covered my whole arm and a tight white bracelet around my wrist with white strands of lace extending from the bracelet, up in-between each of my fingers and connecting back to the bracelet of the other side of my wrist.
Next, ribbons covered my legs and my feet and also disappeared leaving behind loose white pants with a silver crescent moon on the right leg of the pants and white shoes with no laces or zipper. A bright light glimmered on my forehead, then a silver crescent moon formed there along with a small white hoop earring in my left ear. I was Soldier Moon.
“Who are you?” said the muscleman.
“I think we should discuss who you really are.” Zoicite said. He raised the Kurozuishouto the man and black waves came out from it and hit the man in his chest. The man became paralyzed and started screaming as each wave hit him. A black whole formed in his chest and a small orange crystal appeared inside the whole.
“Fabulous.” Zoicite said as he reached for the crystal.
“Stop where you are!”
“Who is it?” Zoicite said aloud. I stepped out from behind the bricks.
“For peace and justice! Soldier Scout Warrior, Soldier Moon! In the name of the moon, I will punish you!”
“I don't have time for you right now.” Zoicite said. He grabbed the orange crystal, but then a pink streak of light zoomed through the air down toward the ground. It hit Zoicite's hand and he dropped the crystal. There was a pink rose stuck in the ground.
“Rose Angel?” I said.
She was standing outside the back entrance to the mall. She jumped over a rail, grabbed the orange crystal, and ran away.
“Yamete!” Zoicite yelled. He chased after her. The bodybuilder fell to the ground and mutated into a youma, a cross between a hawk and a boxer. It had large wings and boxing gloves on its hands. It stood up.
“Boxi!” It shouted. It turned toward me and raised its fist. “I am a champion! Lovely Punch!” The boxing glove Boxi was wearing shots off of his fist and flew toward me with incredible speed.
“Ah!” I fell to the ground and the glove his the brick wall behind me. I looked behind, the breaks were shattered. “Oh no…”
“I am king of kings.” He said. Boxi raised its other fist. “I am a champion! Triple Pun-!”
“Stop!”
I looked up, it was Soldier Jupiter. I jumped to up to my feet and slammed my hands together.
“No!” I yelled “Jupiter, don't shoot me your lightning bolts! Onegai!” I yelped.
“What…” Soldier Jupiter said.
“Oh…” I dropped my hands. “Never mind.”
“I am a champion! Triple Punch!” Three boxing shot off of Boxi's fist. I didn't move in time and- boom! Soldier Jupiter and I landed on the ground. I looked up.
“Aha!” I said. “You saved me. So you can't be that mad about the shoes.”
“I didn't say that.” Soldier Jupiter jumped up. “My guardian, Jupiter! Brew a storm, call the clouds, send down the lightning!” A single bolt of lightning came down from the sky and split into multiple bolts surrounding Soldier Jupiter body. “Jupiter Lightning…” The ball of lightning around him started to shrink. “Crash!”
The lightning sped its way toward Boxi. Boxi fell backward to the ground once the lightning passed through him.
“Now! Soldier Moon!” Soldier Jupiter shouted.
“Right!” I raised the Crescent Moon Stick into the air. “Moon Healing Escalation!”
Streaks of light emitted from the Crescent Moon Stick. They showered over Boxi. His body shined with white light. “Refresh!” He shouted as he returned to normal. The bodybuilder collapsed to the ground.
Then spirals of black light appeared in the air, followed another man in a gray uniform. He had long white hair and a white black cape. It was Kunzite. He looked at Soldier Jupiter.
“You're the one who hit Zoicite yesterday.” He said.
“Zoicite…” I said.
“What about it?” Soldier Jupiter asked.
“How impudent.” Kunzite said. “I will make you will regret your actions.”
“Lets see it.” Said Soldier Jupiter.
“Maybe you shouldn't taunt him…” I advised.
Kunzite sent black waved of energy through the air at Soldier Jupiter.
“Jupiter Lightning…” A single bolt of lightning came down from the sky and split into multiple bolts surrounding Soldier Jupiter body. The ball of lightning around him started to shrink. “Crash!”
The lightning crashed together with Kunzite black energy and they fizzled out.
“You haven't gotten off easy. I will return to kill you and the other Soldier Warriors.” With that, Kunzite vanished.
“Jupiter Power.” Soldier Jupiter clothes turned into bits of electricity and faded away from him. He normal clothes- and shoes were back on him, his green necklace however, remained on his neck.
“Moon Prism Power.” My uniform changed into white ribbons and disappeared. My regular clothes were back.
Zoicite and Rose Angel were in a forest near the mall. Rose Angel had the orange Nijizuishou in her hand. She was fighting him off with a pink pole as Zoicite tried to steal back the Nijizuishou. He gave up and rose into the air.
"Fine." He said. "You keep it for now. I'll be back." He disappeared in a flutter of roses.
Addrian walked into her house and out onto her deck. She held up the orange Nijizuishou. It shined.
"This…" She said. "Isn't a Silver Crystal, but a crystal nonetheless."
Terell and I walked back into the mall.
“What you here for?” Terell asked.
I looked down. “Anou…” When I looked up Terell had left. He was in a shoe store.
“Ah, I guess that's what he meant when he said `Don't worry about it'. Ha ha! I should've known! He wasn't gonna' shoot me down with thunderbolts!”
I walked into the shoe store with Terell. He was eyeing a pair of black shoes. I sneaked up behind him. “Mmm…” I said.
He turned around. “What are you doin'?”
“You want those don't you. Well, I happened to have fifteen dollars that you could use to buy `em.”
“They cost eighty.” Terell said.
“Well, here's what we can do. I'll give you my fifteen dollars and you pay the rest.”
“Fifteen dollars? Don't even worry about it. I might as well the it all myself.” Terell walked over to the cashier desk.
“There.” Terell put the shoes on the counter. The cashier took the shoes and rung them up. Then put the shoes in a white bag. “Eighty-four dollars, please.”
“Ah…” I took out five dollars. “Here you go.”
He took it and put it on the desk. The clerk took the money and handed Terell the bag.
“And beside, everything is all right now that you got some new shoes right.”
“Yeah.”
“Good.” We walked out of the store and toward the exit. I bought a soda at a stand and headed for the door when a huge sign caught my eye that said, `Sports Shirts! 4 For The Price Of One! 30 Percent Off! I gasped.
“Terell!” I swung my hand through the air in an effort to point at the sign. Problem was, I was holding the soda in that hand and then- boom! All over Terell it went. Lucky for him though, his shoes were boxed up and in a bag, so they were safe. His shirt and pants however, were not.
“…Kevin.” He said.
“Uh…” I said.
“What the- !”
“Matte! Gomen, gomen, gomen…” I put my hands together. “I'll pay you back, seriously, I did not mean to. Please forgive me.”