Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Soldier Moon ❯ Raw Talent! Beautiful Voice In Danger! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kevin Tsukino- white, 14, dark brown eyes, strait dark brown hair, 5' 9” / Soldier Moon
Lane- hispanic, 15, brown eyes, wavy black hair, 5' 8”
Sean Mizuno- white, 15, hazel eyes, light brown hair, 5' 8” / Soldier Mercury
James Hino- white, 15, blue eyes, spiky blond hair, 5' 6” / Soldier Mars
Terell Kino- black, 15, dark green eyes, short shiny wavy black hair, 5' 10” / Soldier Jupiter
Addrian- white, 16, brown eyes, long wavy brown hair, 5' 7”
 
Raw Talent! Beautiful Voice In Danger!
 
“Zoicite, up to this point, you have one Nijizuishou. Three have been taken by enemies. I'm getting impatient.” Said Queen Beryl as she rest in her throne.
 
“Queen Beryl, I apologize for my failed attempts. Please bear with me, the Soldier Warriors and Rose Angel are also after the Nijizuishou.” Zoicite pleaded.
 
“I do not take kindly to excuses, Zoicite!” Queen Beryl shouted. “Get the job done.”
 
“Yes, my Queen.” Zoicite threw the Kurozuishou out into the air. “Zoi!” The Kurozuishou projected an image of a young blonde girl. “Leave the rest to me.”
 
“There's nothing to do.” I said as I lay on Terell's bed. Very comfortable. James and Lane were there too. Sean was at school, stayed behind for studying. “I have any idea. Lets play games.”
 
“What do you think were doing?” James said. I sat up. Everyone was crowed around the PlayStation2.
 
“I see how everyone's gonna' be.”
 
Lane laughed. “Don't be mad.”
 
“Why you all up on my bed like that?” Terell asked.
 
I looked to my side. “Lookie' here.” There was a lotion bottle on the floor next to Terell's bed. I picked it up. It was empty. “Why is there a giant bottle of lotion right next to your bed, Terell? Little nasty boy.”
 
“What are you talkin' about?” Lane said. “Don't you know how fast black people go through lotion?”
 
 
“Just about as fast Hispanic people go through babies.” Terell countered.
 
“Wow.” James said. “That was awesome.”
 
“You know there's gonna' be a talent show tonight at Graypol Coliseum.” Lane started rapidly pressing buttons. “Damn! Why do you keep killin' me?”
 
“Is that not how you play?” Terell said.
 
“I bet you Terell cheats when he plays.” I said.
 
“Whatever…” Terell said. “I'm good at this one.”
 
“A talent show, huh?” I said.
 
“Yup.” Lane said. “Free admission.”
 
“We should go.” I said.
 
James also started rapidly pressing buttons. “We can laugh at the people who embarrass themselves. Jeeze! This is the second time.”
 
“He's cheating. I'm tellin' you.” I said.
 
“Its sad to watch someone embarrass themselves and don't know it.” Terell said. “I be feelin' bad for `em”
 
“I know, right?” James said. “`Cause they're bad at whatever they're doing and they don't realize it.”
 
“Isn't that what I just said?”
 
“I don't know.” James said.
 
I laid back down on the bed. “I wanna' go to it.” I said.
 
“Have fun.” Terell looked over. “What are you layin' on my bed for? I don't know where you've been.”
 
“I've been home and here. What are you sayin'?”
 
“I'm sayin' you need to remove yourself from my bed. You don't got it like that.”
 
I sat up again. “So are we going or what? I could be good to pass the time.”
 
Addrian was sitting on her couch in her living room. There was a cocktail in front of her and a few other pieces of furniture in the room. She was thinking about the dreams she kept having, about how the man in her dreams wanted her to get the Silver Crystal. On the table in front of her were the Nijizuishou that she had taken from Zoicite. The first one orange, the second yellow.
 
“Neither of these are Silver.” She said to herself. “I should keep them regardless, since it's something the enemy wants.” She took the Nijizuishou and put them inside two sockets a jewelry box.
 
James, Terell, Lane and I arrived at Graypol Coliseum.
 
“There are so many steps to the top.” I said as we walked up.
 
“I guess it would be a lot of steps to someone small.”
 
Who was that? I turned around. Oh no. Four of them.
 
“What do you mean small?” I said to her.
 
It was Addrian, and three other girls. Probably her friends. “Big steps for a small person.” She and her friends walked past me and went up the steps. They started talking about something, I couldn't hear.
 
“Who is she?” Terell asked.
 
I shrugged my shoulders. “Some annoying junior. She thinks she's so hot.”
 
“You have a thing for those older women don't you, Kevin?” Lane smirked.
 
“Not the ones like her.”
 
We started on the long road up to the entrance. I started to lose breath halfway up.
 
“Why would someone make so many steps for a stadium?”
 
“I think you're just out of shape, Kevin.” Lane said.
 
“If only you knew what I have to do all the time.” I said under my breath.
 
“Nani?” He asked.
 
“Oh, nothing.”
 
We made it up to the top and walked in. There were a lot of people there. The way the coliseum was set up, the stadium was in he very center of the building, and are two floors circling the stadium, linked by a spiral staircase.
 
We went into the stadium. We were on the middle floor. There was a stage in the middle of the stadium.
 
“Lets go to the top.” Terell said.
 
“But then we wont be able to see.” I said.
 
“We didn't come here to see.” James said. “We came here to laugh.”
 
“We have to take the stairs the second floor.” Lane said.
 
We walked out of the stadium and up the spiral staircase to the second floor, then walked back into the stadium. At the top.
 
We took seats near the walkway. More people started to come as time progressed. The lights dimmed and a man walked onto the stage. It was the announcer.
 
“As most of you probably know, tonight is very special. Tonight we holding a talent contest, and two hundred dollars will be rewarded to the winner.”
 
Two hundred dollars?” I said in disbelief. “That's crazy.”
 
“I know.” Lane said. “I should've entered.”
 
“For what?”
 
Lane smirked. “For being the best looking boy in here.”
 
 
“Nanda?” He said. “Don't even say I wouldn't win.”
 
“Without any further ado,” the announcer said. “Let us please start the show.”
 
The first was a man. He was stiff onstage and somewhat chubby. Full mustache and beard. He walked over to the microphone and picked it up.
 
“Hello, everyone. My name is Paul. I dream to become an actor.”
 
“Good luck.” Terell said.
 
So right now I will perform for you the famous scene from the act of Repunzel.” He then walked over the end of the stage. “Repunzel! Oh, Repunzel! Please let down you beautiful golden hair.”
 
I gasped. “Oi…isn't that the Snow White story?”
 
“Your joking right?” Lane asked.
 
“Anou…of course. Snow White is the one about the seven dwarfs who couldn't fit inside of the shoe.”
 
Lane sighed and looked back ahead. Paul then acted as if he was climbing up. Sooner or later he turn was over and he left the stage. Numerous people came onstage and showcased their talents. Some sang, acted, danced, juggled, a few individual decided to run around the stage nude and call it modeling. It wasn't too long before they were shooed of the stage. Time passed by very slowly.
 
James yawned. “This is boring. I'm ready to go.”
 
“I guess it didn't turn out to be as fun an expected.” Lane said.
 
We all started to get up, but as soon as we did we heard beautiful sound. It was a woman. She had long shiny blonde hair. She sang `Like A Virgin' by Madonna.
 
“I guess she's not half bad.” James said. We all sat down.
 
“Especially when it comes to her looks.” Lane said.
 
Right in the middle of her song, something appeared in the air. It looked like a person. Someone in a black uniform, with his or her legs crossed.
 
I gasped a second time. “That's Zoicite!”
 
More gasps sounded through the stadium. The woman looked confused and looked around the stadium. Zoicite disappeared and quickly reappeared directly in front of her.
 
“Hello.” He said.
 
She gasped a bit and backed away. Zoicite laughed. “Don't be frightened.”
 
He took out the Kurozuishou and held it up to her. Black waves of light coming from the Kurozuishou hit her in her chest. There was a loud bang sound. Her skin went pale and she started screaming in pain. Everyone in the stadium immediately started panicking and evacuating the room. We all ran out of the nearest exit. There were people running all over. We ran and when the time was right Sean, James, Terell and I did a U-turn and went back into the stadium.
 
I raised me hand into the air. “Moon Prism Power!”
 
Sean, James, and Terell took out their Henshin Sticks.
 
“Mercury Power!”
 
“Mars Power!”
 
“Jupiter Power!”
 
My clothes disappeared as white ribbons emerged from the pendant and wrapped around my body covering everything from my shoulders to my waist. They then disappeared with a flash of light, leaving behind a tight white vest. There was a large white button on the vest and three smaller white buttons below it.
Then, white ribbons covered my arms and my hands and flashed away, exposing long white sleeves extending out from under the vest that covered my whole arm and a tight white bracelet around my wrist with white strands of lace extending from the bracelet, up in-between each of my fingers and connecting back to the bracelet of the other side of my wrist.
Next, ribbons covered my legs and my feet and also disappeared leaving behind loose white pants with a silver crescent moon on the right leg of the pants and white shoes with no laces or zipper.
 
Sean's clothes disappeared as water emerged from his Henshin Stick and whirled around his body.
James clothes disappeared as fire emerged from his Henshin Stick and began to take shape as fire rings burning around his body.
Terell's clothes disappeared as lighting emerged from his Henshin Stick and took form around him as six elliptical lightning bolts cycling around his body.
The layers of water on Sean's body rippled and faded away. He wore a blue vest, lighter blue sleeves, blue pants, blue shoes, small blue hoop earring in his left ear, blue bracelet and laces in-between his fingers, a small blue rope necklace, there was a blue sign of Mercury on his forehead, and his glasses were gone. Sean was Soldier Mercury.
One ring around James's head, a ring around his shoulders, a ring around his stomach, two rings around his waist, three rings on each of his legs and one ring of fire on each of his ankles. The fire burning around James's body flashed into embers and went away. He wore a red vest, lighter red sleeves that stopped at his elbows, red pants, red shoes, a small red hoop earring in his left ear, red bracelet and laces in-between his fingers, a small red rope necklace, and there was a red sign of Mars on his forehead. James was Soldier Mars.
The lightning cycling around Terell's body exploded. Clothed in his green vest, lighter green sleeves that stopped in the middle of his biceps, green shorts, green shoes, small green hoop earring in his left ear, green bracelet and laces in-between his fingers, a small green rope necklace, there was a green sign of Jupiter on his forehead. Terell was Soldier Jupiter.
A bright light glimmered on my forehead, then a silver crescent moon formed there along with a small white hoop earring in my left ear. I was Soldier Moon.
A black whole formed in the blonde woman's chest. Inside of the whole was a blue colored crystal.
“Wonderful.” Zoicite reached forward and took the crystal. “The fifth Nijizuisho.”
“Stop where you are!”
“Hm?” Zoicit turned around. I was standing in front of him on the stage. “Ah. Is it that time again?”
“For peace and justice! Soldier Scout Warrior, Soldier Moon! In the name of the moon, I will punish you!”
Zoicite began twisting his hair around his finger. “Oh no. Your such a threat…where are you little buddies.”
Soldier Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter jumped onto the stage. “Right here.” They said.
Zoicite held out the Nijizuisho. “Now that I have this I guess there's no other reason for me to be here.” He disappeared.
The woman stood in front of us motionless. Then, as if her skin was boiling, it started bubbling away. Underneath was green skin, black skin around her stomach. The youma had flaming hair and catlike eyes.
“Rikokayder.” It said.
“Riko…” I said. The youma used its hand and grabbed some fire from its hair. Then tossed it at us. Soldier Mercury and I jumped to the right. Soldier Mars and Jupiter jumped left.
“Don't you know fire is my specialty?” Soldier Mars jumped up. “Mars Fire…” Soldier Mars put his hands together in the shape of a gun. A fireball appeared at the tip. “Ignite!” The fireball grew larger as it spiraled toward the youma.
Rikokayder swiftly jumped into the air and landed back onto the ground, avoiding the fireball.
“She's fast.” Soldier Mars said.
“I'll go now. “Jupiter Lightning…” Lightning jumped around the ceiling. A single bolt of lightning came down and split into multiple bolts surrounding Soldier Jupiter body. “Crash!”
Once again, Rikokayder side stepped frighteningly quickly and began to run toward me.
“Don't run at me!” I pointed at Soldier Jupiter. “He's the one that tried to get you!”
She held out her hand and her black fingernails lengthened. They were very sharp. She readied her knives of fingernails and prepared to strike!
“Shi ne!” Just as Rikokayder started to strike- a pink streak of light flashed through the room. Rikokayder's nails shattered. The stem of a pink rose was on the stadium floor. Rose Angel was standing on a chair on the highest floor. She waved and then went away.
“Mercury Bubbles…” Soldier Mercury crossed his arm so that they intersected and made an `X'. A ball of blue light formed in the center. “Blast!”
A shower of bubbles smashed into Rikokayder and burst into heavy fog. Rikokayder's hair burst into immense heat. The fog around her quickly began to go away.
“Now! Soldier Moon!” Soldier Mercury yelled.
“Right.” I took out the Crescent Moon Stick and raised it into the air. “Moon Healing Escalation!” Streaks of light rained over Rikokayder.
“Refresh!” The youma yelled as she reverted back to the form of the young lady. She collapsed onto the floor.
“You let him get away with the Nijizuisho.” Soldier Jupiter said. “I hope you're happy.”
I grunted. “Ne… its not all my fault you could've stopped him.”
“If you weren't taking forever and a day with that cheesy speech than you could've made yourself useful.”
“At least we have one.”
“One's not enough to save the world.”
“Demo, demo, demo, if the enemy doesn't have all seven than they cant take over the world either.
“Minna, were going to have to work harder and get the Nijizuisho if were going to accomplish anything.” Soldier Mercury said.
“Right.” Soldier Mars said. “Lets get outta here.” We all transformed back to our normal self and started leaving.
“I guess no one gets the money, huh?” I asked.
“Guess not.” James said.
Once outside, we walked over to the street and started home.
“Yame!” Someone yelled. I turned around. It was Lane. He ran up to us. “What happened to you all? I turned around and you weren't there.”
“Oh…anou… It was really chaotic in there. Almost got lost.” I said.
“Hard to keep up.” Sean said.
“We all got separated.” Terell said.
“Yeah. We managed to find each other though.” James said.
“Oh. Well, I guess no one gets the two hundred bucks, huh?” Lane asked as we walked home.
“I said the same thing.”