Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Taken ❯ Taken ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
It was starry night the kind of night that the he stars were shining that the moon was full. It was perfect for the first night of summer.All people young and old was out enjoying the cool night breeze.Along with them Amy, Lita, Mina, Raye, Serena, and Darien was out seeing a movie. The friends were celebrating the new freedom of summer.The group came out of a movie house.
"Boy Darien I loved that movie.That was best."Serena cheered to her boyfriend Darien.
"I'm happy you liked it."Darien replied
"Yeah it was great"Said Mina
"Way better then the first Nutty Professor"Raye said
"It was worth taking the night off from studying"Amy said
"Oh Amy you don't need to worry about studying our high school exams aren't for other year."Lita said
"Yeah but it will be better in the long run"Amy laughed
"Serena you were right Reni wouldn't have understood the movie"Mina said
"Yeah but I'm still going to hear her yell at me."Serena laughed.As she remember how sad Reni looked.About have way down the block decided to go their separate way and go home.It was about 9:00.
"Bye you guys Amy and I are going to be a the temple.She going to help me with some math.Raye said as she and Amy went towards the temple.
"Yeah I'm going to be crashing at Lita's place." Mina said as she and Litas headed towards Litas apartment.
"Well I see you tomorrow" Darien said as he recalled that only a few days ago he would have stay far away from her to protect her.
"Ok she ya."Serena cheered
"Wait your not going home alone are you?He asked/
"Yeah but I'll be fine"She said
"You want be to walk you home?"He asked
"Nay that's ok you live on the other said of town.Beside no one is going to mess with Sailor Moon"She whispered and winked.
"Ok but be careful.Darien said As she was walking towards the Juuban district.He smiled to see her bunny pack swing from side to side.Her walk home was nothing out the ordinary she did this many time before.She was about halfway home when a noise in a alley way startled her.
"Hello is anyone there?"She asked She stepped forward she heard another sound.
"Yes me Sailor Moon" as a huge man appeared in the dark shadows.He took another step and in the light showed his white hair and cloak,
"What are you talking about?"Serena asked pretending to play dumb.
"I was able to get a reading from Neo Queen Serenity and you her and Sailor Moon all had the same reading. So your her"He said
"Well then I'm going to dust you"Serena said "Moon Crystal power"As she transformed."Well Diamond you was looking for a fight you found one In the name of the moon I'll punish you"
"Well actually I wasn't looking for a fight just the silver cyrstal."He said.
"Well then you got one because I'll never give up the crystal."
"Ok but it won't be of a long fight"
"I can't agreed with you more."
"Droids attack"As he said this the whole alley was filled with Droids.
"Diamond what are to afraid of fighting your own battles?"
"No I just hate dirtily work.And by the way I hope your not waiting for Tuxedo Mask to help you out of this mess because a force field is blocking out this area."Diamond sneered. "I told you in the future you will be mine."
"Let me guess you don't take rejection well."
"Droids attack her but don't kill her just get her back to Nemesis"All the droid piled on to Sailor Moon.Then in a great light the droids on her shatter.Her victory was short lived when she saw the shattered pieces of the droid form to create new driods.Now the droids around her didn't double it tripled. Sailor Moon fumbled for her Communicator.She quickly punched in a number but felt her heart sank Diamond was right she couldn't get anyone.She stared out into the hundred something droids ready to attack.She lifted up her Scepter.
"Moon Scepter Elimination"Most of droids shatter some were turned to dust."Moon Scepter Elimination" She shouted again. More turned to dust the rest shattered.Seeing a clearing she ran back out of the alley but was met by price Diamond.
"You're not leaving so soon I would think more from the future queen."She turned to flee the other way but was met with more droids.
"Give up Sailor Moon You can't win"
"Never Moon Scepter Elimination. The attack did almost nothing to stop the droids.The over came Sailor Moon.She was trapped.She had her by the legs and arms she couldn't move.Prince Diamond reached for the crystal.before he could touch it a wave of energy hit him and he jumped back.He tried again but the same thing happened.I know the moon brat needs to give it to me Ok I think I can arrange that.
"Enough of this"Diamond shouted and engulfed Sailor Moon in a black mist. Sailor moon screamed in pain. In the place of Sailor Moon was an unconscious Serena. Prince Diamond went over to Serena and gently picked her up.He caught sight of her bunny pack and ripped it off her and threw it to the ground.
"She won't need that where she's going" He said this as he stepped into a portal and into Nemesis.
************************************************************** ****
Sailor Moon was slowly waking up.She rolled over expecting to feel Luna sleeping next to her.She move her hand to find her.Then as she remembered what happen she opened up her eyes wide.She jumped up and realized she wasn't in her sailor uniform.She then went to grab her brooch.
"Moon crystal power."Nothing happen. "Moon crystal power"
"Your power can't work here.The dark energy overtakes your good."