Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The End of Peace ❯ Kidnapped! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: I'm so sorry to anyone who has read this fic. I just realised I put up the wrong chapter.<Sweat drops> so here is the real chapter 2!

Disclaimer: The only thing I own from Sailor Moon is a doll and a key chain. So please don't sue me.

"Wake up, please!" Chibi Usa heard someone yell at her. She opened her eyes to find herself in the infirmary with her father, King Endymion shaking her shoulders.

"What happened to me daddy?" she asked quietly as she tried to sit up, but quickly laid back down as she felt the excruciating pain in her head.

"I was walking in the gardens and I found you lying on the ground. Someone had hit you with a large rock." Minako said

"Did you see who did it?" Rei asked.

Chibi Usa shook her head sadly.

"The doctor says you need rest and you will certainly not be going to the party." King Endymion said. Then he added, "Be very careful today."

"I will." She said. Her father cupped her cheek and kissed her on top of her head.

Then in a quiet voice that only she could hear he said "I couldn't stand it if I lost you too."

Her father left the room. The Sailor Senshi said their good-byes and followed the king. She sighed and looked at the ceiling.

Diana walked over to her and jumped on the bed. "Princess why did you go out to gardens that late at night?"

"I just needed to get some fresh air." Chibi Usa replied.

"Well a princess should not be leaving the castle at three o'clock in the morning!" Diana scolded.

"Diana I didn't plan to get attacked!" Chibi Usa said, trying to stay calm.

"Don't be mad at me princess, I'm just worried about you. Maybe I'll skip the party to keep an eye on you." Diana said in a softer voice looking ashamed for yelling at the princess like she had.

"No, Diana, you should go. I promise to stay in the castle." Chibi Usa said with a smile.

"Well if you are sure?" Diana replied not totally convinced.

"Of course I am. Now go, I'm about to fall asleep." Chibi Usa said as she closed her eye's.

* * *

A few hours later Chibi Usa woke up and decided to go to the kitchens and get her some breakfast.

The halls were empty because everyone was getting ready for the party. Then all of a sudden she thought she heard something from one of the rooms. She walked to the door that the she thought the noise was coming from, she was careful as she opened the door slowly and walked in.

Suddenly she was picked up and carried toward some sort of strange doorway inside the room, she screamed for help but knew no one would make it in time. Then she was pulled into the strange doorway and felt a weird flying sensation, and then she felt as if all her energy had been drained from her and she fainted.

* * *

All of a sudden the king fell on the floor and grabbed his head.

Ami ran over "Endymion what is wrong?"

"I don't know, something has happened. Find Chibi Usa!"