Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The End of Peace ❯ Revelations ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors Note: Hey hope you guys are enjoying my story so far. I love cliffhangers don't you well sorry if u don't. I think I've already got an idea for my next story, which will be the sequel to this one. Anyway's here comes the next chapter. Remember send me those reviews.^_^

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Sailor Moon character and blah, blah, blah u know the drill don't sue me please.

Chibi Usa woke up with a start to find herself on a cot in a room. But this wasn't your average room, it looked like she was floating in outer space. "I must be dreaming…" Chibi Usa said to herself. "This is imp-"

"Impossible?" said a loud, eerie voice.

Chibi Usa jumped off of the cot and looked around for whomever owned the voice. But she didn't see a person, she saw a large pair of black, cold eyes staring at her.

"What am I doing here? Why did you kidnap me?" she demanded.

"Oh, but technically I didn't, my servant did that for me." The voice boomed.

"Well why am I here?!" Chibi Usa cried, trying to keep the growing fear out of her voice.

"Let's not worry about that now I'm sure you're hungry and very tired from your trip. My teleportation door uses the travelers energy and they find themselves weak and hungry."

All of a sudden a plate appeared rising up through a small near bye table. Chibi Usa gasped and hugged her knees to herself.

"Now eat and go to sleep, in the morning I'll tell you my plans for you." And as quickly as the eyes appeared they vanished again

She didn't want to touch the food but her hunger was too great. She looked off the bed, there seemed to be no floor. But she was starving so she grasped hold of the bed and stuck one foot down. When she felt the firm ground underneath her she stuck out her other foot and stood up. She slowly made her way to the table and grabbed the tray and made her way back to the cot. She looked at the meal, steak and salad. "Well at least there is good food." She devoured it quickly and fell into a fitful sleep.

* * *

"Damn it! I can't sense her anywhere!" Rei yelled in frustration.

"How did they get so far away from the castle in an half hour." Ami wondered aloud. She was fiddling with her computer trying to find the missing princess. "You would of think we could still sense Chibi Usa."

The castle was in chaos, servants rushing about trying to help the king and Sailor Senshi in anyway they could. There had been a total search of the palace and the city surrounding it but no sign of the princess.

"We must call for more help!" said Endymion. The Sailor Senshi looked at him worried, it seemed he had aged ten years since the princess had disappeared.

"On my way my King." a servant said as she scurried off.

Then Makoto voiced the worst possible scenario that was on all there minds "What if are princess is dead."

* * *

Chibi Usa's Dream

Where am I? Is this, NO it can't be! It's all destroyed! What happened? That man, those eyes, its him, he is drawing out a sword. Oh God! I've got to escape but I cant move there he is! NOOOOOOOOOO!

End of Dream

Chibi Usa awoke with a start, and immediately knew that this was the nightmare she had had the night before. `That dream, the palace was destroyed, and then those evil black eyes were coming towards me, he had a sword and he stabbed me through my…' Her thoughts were interrupted by that voice.

"Sleep well princess?"

She jumped from her cot and screamed "Why did you kidnap me!"

"Well, I guess its time to tell you your destiny."

"My destiny…?" Chibi Usa said.

"Well lets start at the beginning. Twenty-one years ago a young woman named Charity fell in love with a sorcerer named Vel. They were both very happy and friendly people that everyone in the village adored them for their kindness. They were married within months, and soon conceived a child they named Velgit. Through there marriage Vel taught Charity magic. She would study all sorts of spell books and practice endlessly, but then she started to change and realized she could easily surpass her husband and started to become power hungry. Soon her heart was filled with hate and she became very skilled in black magic. She taught her son to become just as wicked and evil as her." He paused and let her take all this in then continued "One day her husband confronted her and she was so enraged she killed him with no hesitation. She took her child and fled and made a new name for herself Lady Maggitta. She soon realized what she wanted, to rule over the universe and live in hate and chaos. So she went to the moon kingdom and got control. She kept her son in hiding so he would be safe for his future rein over the universe. But at the peak of her power she was killed.

"And what does this have to do with you and me."

"I was that son. I WANT TO RULE! It was my right, but it was stole away from me!"

"It was not your right! And how will kidnapping me help you anyways, I would rather die then have you ruler."

The eyes focused darkly on Chibi Usa and got a very evil look to them. "I shall marry you to get my power!"

Authors Note: Oh no. What will Chibi Usa do! I'll get that chapter to you as quickly as possible. Remember review cause I want to know if anyone wants to read my story. I think I'm doing pretty well for a rookie. Bye^_^

P.s. Tell me if I have all the sailor senshi's names spelled right and review, review, review.