Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Message ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
The Message

Authors Note: the beginning of this story takes place right before the final battle against galaxia.
Disclaimer at end of story

The woman screamed as her star seed was stolen. All the scouts stared at the golden suited woman responsible. As the woman fell sailor moon hurried over to catch her. To the surprise of everyone there, unlike all the former victims of galaxia, she didn’t fade immediately.
“What are you!”
She was ignored as the woman tried to sit up.
“She should be dead right now,” Saturn said remorsefully.
The woman gave up trying to sit up, “Sailor Moon-san.”
“Yes Faith-san?”
Sailor Moon bent over and Faith whispered something to her. While this was going on Galaxia was growing increasingly ticked off.
“STOP IGNORING ME,” and in a fit of temper she destroyed the star seed of Faith, and with one last breath she faded into black sparkles. A gentle voice whispers through the minds of the scouts as, the last of the sparkles vanished.
<Forget, until the time is right. >

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Centuries later at the deathbed of their beloved queen the scouts remembered Faith.
“Serenity, what is it that Faith-san whispered to you?” all the scouts asked at once.
“Leenay oouni K-leena. La-na que lu-own na neno,” and Serenity died smiling as she saw her long dead love.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Renie took her mother’s place as queen and Crystal Tokyo knew many more years of peace. But without their best friend and loving queen the scouts lost hope and one by one they died never knowing the meaning of Faiths Message. Soon only Venus was left of the old protectors. Jupiter had died not a week earlier do to an unfortunate accident on her home planet and Venus was becoming extremely lonely. One day she was walking through the library when she stumbled upon a book of translations of old languages. Among the many archaic languages inside was one described as the language of the wind walkers. Curiosity struck Venus for she had never heard of them. As she looked through the book she discovered a phrase that seemed suprisingly familiar. That night she wrote her findings in her diary and that night she fell prey to lonleyness and died peacefully in her sleep. Now all good things must come to an end and when the last of the old protectors died no one remembered how to fight for they had been at peace for so long so when a new enemy showed up Crystal Tokyo perished and one of earths great civilizations ceased to exist. Suprisingly though, in the after math of all the chaos Venus’s diary survived.
Four centuries later when the people broke free from their conquerers reign the last remnent of better times was put in a museum never having been read. As time passed new enemies came and the people were conquered again and again, but the dioary still survived.
A thousand yeas after the fall of Crystal Tokyo when a new evil showed up to take over the world so did 9 mysterious girls who called themselves the sailar scouts. When the final battle was over they happened to stumble upon the last remnent of a forgotten civilization. In all the fighting in the centuries since it had been written all but 1 page had been destroyed. When the scouts read it this is what it said:

Dear Diary,
I am old and I know I will die soon. Last week the last of my old friends died: so when I finally sucumb to the lonleyness I feel the last of the protectors of Crystal Tokyo will have died. So it is not forgotten by our posterity I am writing in here of a woman all of us knew when we were young. Her name was Faith, she was the last of the galaxia’s victim’s. This woman had her star seed stolen and still managed to pass on a message to our leader, Sailor Moon. Many years later on her death bed Serenity told us what the message was, Leenay ouni K-leena. La-na que lu-own na neno. She may have known what it meant but if she did then she never got the chance to tell us for she died soon after. Now part of the reason I tell you this is today I found a book in the library on ancient languages. In that book was the translation of the phrase Faith had told Serenity. It had meant ‘ Don’t lose hope. Death is only the beginning.’

The new scouts looked at each other in wonder as they read the last line “Through all the trials in your way always remember this day. When a message from the past was found and carried on in the hearts of the future.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As time went by the story was told and the message was passed along. Enemies attacked but always the Sailor Scouts prevailed and soon they created a new paradise. In the middle of the City there was a museum of times long passed. In the center of it all there is a glass case containing the last page of Venus’s diary and underneathe it a plaque saying “To those who ever lost someone important to them.”


The End!!!!

Disclaimer: I don’t own Sailor Moon but the language of the wind walkers is mine. Also Faith belongs to me.

Please review and tell me how I can improve