Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Orb Sega ❯ The Outers Come Back ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
It was late in the afternoon as Michelle, Amara, and Hoture. Michelle sighed. Amara nocting asked, "what is it?" Michelle turned to face her and said, "Can you feel it? The ocean is unbalanced..." Amara replied, "Yeah, the wind has been uneasy lately... What could it be?" Hoture was playing in the sand happily. Amara noctied that Hoture hasn't been acting strangly lately so she went on to say, "Well, anyhow, if we are right then they can handle it." Michelle sighed as to singal to Amara that she still wanted to go back and help. Amara called out to Hoture, "Hoture! Come on in! We are going on a trip." With a smile she began to run, but stopped short. Michelle confused and worried appeared on her face. Amara was just the same. Suddenly alight glow appeared as it took shape of two people. Once the glowing stopped Trisha looked straight at Amara and Michelle. Hoture squelled in delight as she and Rini hugged. Amara and Michelle looked at Trisha and then at each other. They knew that it was time. Trisha didn't have to say it. They could see it in her eyes. Lost hope and faith. They got up and headed to Trisha. Trisha nodded and then said, "You felt it too, I guess." Michelle nodding to an answering to her question. With that they headed off back to their moon princess.