Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Orb Sega ❯ A New Faith Joins ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
It was a cold, wet and rainy day as Triseha looked out the window as heart felt heavy. Trisha woner with her gaze how many more scouts are there left? I mean there have to be lots like us, isn't it like that? Her eyes slowly began to drift off fro awhile until she was asleep. She was suddenly taken to a place to where everything was dark and was in ruins. Trisha began to walk around slowly as she inched her way through the ruins streets. She stopped suddenly when she saw a shadow of a person. Trisha confused called out, "Who are you?" The shadow slolwy replied, "I am on your side, I will arrive as sooon as I can, maybe even tomrrow." Trisha suddenly felt a slight chill come up her spine. She quiickly hugged herself while still looking at the shadow with her eyes. Trisha asked, "These ruins, what are they of?" The shadow voice became softer as she quietly said, "You and my home, and someone esle home that you are close to." Trisha looked at the ruins more closely and could make out the remains of her home that she onced lived in. She fell to the ground and cried.The shadow walked down to Trisha and replied, "Don't worry, with me here..." Trsiha still crying said softly, "Me, who?" The shadow got up as she walked slowly back to the ruins. She stopped half way as she turned and said, "My name is Faith." Everything slowly began to fade as the only thing standing was Trisha. Trisha suddenly jumped out of her sleep as she felt someone shack her. Trisha looked in the direction of her shacker and saw that it was Michelle. Michelle asked, "Trisha, ar you alright?" Trisha slowly said, "Yeah, I need... to go..." With that she got up and slowly walked out. Michelle stared at her with her sad eyes. Meanwhile the queen called out, "Angeldaze, I wnat you to enroll in that school, seems to be a major energy reaction there." She noded as she teleported away. The next day at school Michelle walked up to Dark and calmly said, "Dark, I know you don't really trust us that much, but can you... talk to Trisha?" Dark shocked and confused was about to say something when Energy said, "I''ll talk to her." Dark turned and said, "You'll talk to her?" Energy nodded as she walked off. Energy finally found her as she caught up to Trisha and yelled, "Wait, I wanna talk!" Trisha stopped and said, "Yes?" Energy went on, "Michelle is worried about you, so that makes me worried about you, and so is everyone esle. So talk." Trisha replied, "It is nothing, I just..." Suddenly there was an explosion. Everyone rushed over, including Trisha. There was smoke everywhere. The teacher quickly put out the fire and yelled out, "Who started this!" The room was slient, but a new girl walked forward and said flatly, "I did it, I wanted you to actually notice me... teach." The theacher went red in the face and shouted, "Dentition!" With that she walked off into the dentition hall. Serena and her friends were gathered as Raye said, "She seems eaire." Light saud, "I agree, there is something in her eyes." Trisha said, "Lets just leave it for now, until she actually attacks us." Amar said, "Think that is a good idea?" Rini piped up, "I don't and Hourtu agrees." "Rini!" Rini smiled as she explained that Amar, Michelle, Trisha, all got part-time jobs here, while Rini and Hourtu had no school today. Meanwhile Angeldaze had knock out everyone in the halls and spread a gas that soon eveyone would be knocked out. She quickly called on a monstor. With that she ended outside. Hourtu suddenly yelled out, "Saturn Power Makeup!" She stood there holding her glavie. Rini confused asked, "Why?" Saturn slowly turned as she saw a person and the monstor appear. Angeldaze smiled as she said, "Oh, just my luck. Get me her power orb." Everyone, but Saturn ran into the bushes and transformed. "Mars, Flame Sniper!" It managed only to push the monstor back. Saturn yellede, "Saturn Slient Glavie Surpise!" It damanged and pushed the monstor back more. Suddenly Pluto heard a small voice say, "I am coming, in time don't worry." Pluto confused yelled, "Pluto Dadly Scream!" It damaged the monstor further. The mostor yelled out "Binding Of Darkness" With that everyone was surround by a forcefeild. Angeldaze smiled as she walked up to them ready to get their power orbs. She was about to reach in when she heard, "Faith Destiny Tide!" Suddenly the barrier broke down and froze the monstor in place. Sailor Moon yelled, "Starligh Theorphy Kiss!" The monstor shattered as Angeldaze fled. Pluto turned and asked, "Faith?" Faith nodded as she said, "Hi everyone, hello leader." Dark stunned nodded.