Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of One ❯ The Power of One ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Power of One
Started by Diana
-------------------------------------

Crystal Tokyo

Diana is sitting under a tree in the Crystal Tokyo Park, in her human form, reading a comic book, minding her own business when she hears a commotion coming from the museum. Diana puts down her book and runs across the street to see what was going on.

People are running out of the museum in terror, as Diana rushes to get past. She manages to stop a women. "Hey! What's going on? Why's everyone running for?" Diana has to shout to be heard over the commotion.

"There's some kind of monsters in there. Their thrashing everything in the museum. Someone needs to alert the scouts of the trouble!!"

Diana lets the women go, and looks around thinking about what she should do. Then she yelled at a Palace Guard that was standing back watching the excitement. "Call the palace tell the Royal Family to send help to the Senshi Museum!"

As the Guard rushes to do as he had been told, Diana turns toward the doorway of the museum, and runs in while changing into her cat form.


Ves answered the phone casually. "Royal Roadkill Cafe Service. You kill 'em, we fry 'em!"

"Ummm. . .do I have the wrong number?" a woman asked nervously. "I'm supposed to ask for re-enforcement's for the Senshi Museum, there's a youma attack!" the woman's sentence ended in a high pitched, wobbly voice.

"We'll be right there, ma'am, don't worry!" Ves replied instantly, and hung up. She tapped out a sequence on her communicator.

"What is it, Ves?" Mars' voice asked.

"Youma at Senshi Museum," Ves replied curtly as the others answered. "Red alert, civilian danger!"


"What?!?" Sonitu yelled into his communicator. "The Senshi museum can't be under attack! I've installed some of my best security systems there!"

"Calm down, Sonitu," Ves said. "What can be so important about a bunch of old memorabilia?"

"You don't understand! There isn't just memorabilia there! The old Scout artifacts are there: Transformation pens, sticks, communicators, everything! And they're all still in perfect working order!" Sonitu continued to rant. "You guys have got to stop whoever it is!"


Ves started to run; Sonitu was telling the truth, she knew, and she HAD to get there. "Vesta Imperial Star Power, Make UP!" she shouted, transforming into her red-skirted, pink bowed sailor fuku.

When she arrived, things were bad; there were injured civilians everywhere! She heard screaming and started to sprint towards it.

At last, it seemed, she was in the 'Old Artifact' room of the museum.

"Stop right there!" she shouted, glaring at the four youma that were there. "I am Sailor Ves-Ves, of the Order of Vesta, and in the name of the Goddess of Dreams and Wishes, I am your worst nightmare!" She pulled her long, golden staff (which was much like Sailor Pluto's Time Key, but had no 'key' parts; instead had many intricate runes and the outline of a star on the end) and pointed it menacingly at the youma.

"Heheheheheh. You cannot hurt us!" cackled one. It wielded Pluto's old transformation pen. Ves-Ves blanched.


Chibi Chibi grew pale as she saw Sailor Ves-Ves confronting a youma as it clutched Pluto's old transformation pen.

"Oh no....I've gotta help Ves." She pulled out her small heart shaped transformation compact, "CHIBI CHIBI POWER MAKE UP!" Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon clutched her staff and ran up next to Sailor Ves Ves.

Chibi Chibi looked sternly at the youma and stated, "If you think you're going to steal those it's going to be over our dead bodies."

Sailor Ves-Ves nodded in agreement and tightly clutched her staff suddenly a stern but familiar voice boomed behind the two, "And were going to help them stop you!"

Chibi Chibi Moon looked over her right shoulder to see the inner super senshi standing there.

"Glad you guys could make it. Looks like we have a good old fashion battle on our hands guys. You ready to rumble?"

The inners replied all at once, "We sure are."

Mercury added, "Anything to protect our old items. In the hands of evil who knows what they can do with them?"

Thus, the stand off began.


"Vesta Golden Staff Impale!" Ves-Ves shouted, her eyes narrowing. Red and pink light flashed from it, and struck one of the youma.

Nothing happened.

"What the hell?" Ves-Ves shouted. She didn't usually use such profanity, but right now they were in too tight a position to care. The youma fired a blast at her, which she dodged deftly.

Mars glared at the youma. "Mars. . .Flame. . .SNIPER!" she shouted, shooting her fiery arrow at one of them.

Vesta sighed as it didn't work. "This is going to be a long, long fight; go and get the Outers," she hissed to Chibi Chibi.

Chibi Chibi nodded and took off.


They heard the revving up of machinery behind them. "You don't think I'd miss out on the fun, do you?" Sonitu said with a massive scout-powered weapon.

"Why don't you transform?" Ves asked.

"You know I prefer my weapons to my powers. Sorry it took me so long to get here. I had trouble choosing which." He let forth an energy blast at one of the four youma. It hit, leaving a charred area, which healed immediately.

"What the..." he trailed off, about to follow Ves' example, but with harsher words.


In another part of the Senshi Museum, Diana can hear the fight going on in the front of the Museum. {Good,} she thought. {They made it here on time}

As Diana is walking around the museum, she is sniffing around, checking for strange smells. Then she picked up on a scent that smelled like rotten fish, and she followed it to an exhibit that had been apart from the rest.

The door had been broken down.

Diana enters the room, then hides when she sees 4 youmas looking around the room, examining some of the exhibits. {OH NO!!} she cried out inside her head. {Not this room, of all the places in the museum they had to look in, it had to be here}

Diana had been to this room before on trips with either her parents, or by herself. The room had always seemed to have drawn her there for some reason. The room was dedicated a Sailor Senshi named Sailor Mau who had been the Sailor Senshi of her parents home planet who had died.

Sailor Mau had been the one Senshi no one had been able to find a replacement for, just because the transformation jewel would not work on anyone else, so there had been a shrine put up for her here in the museum.

As Diana watches in horror, one of the youma uses it's hands to break the glass on the case that held Sailor Mau's gear. As the youma begins to remove stuff from the case, Diana leaped into action, attacked the youma holding the Senshi stuff.

Everything falls to the ground and Diana leaps onto the floor, and her crescent moon begins to glow. A beam shoots out of her forehead and the Senshi gear vanish into a pocketverse she created. Then she grabs the Mau Jewel into her mouth and runs further into the museum to hide from the youma who are all roaring and howling in anger, gave chase to her.


On her way out of the museum Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon stopped dead in her tracks.

"Oh no....Diana." She flipped on her communicator, "Outer Senshi to the museum, code red!" She shut it and took off to rescue Diana.

She felt Diana nearby and heard the roaring of the youmas from the Sailor Mau shrine. She saw a small gray blur buzz by followed by four purple ones.

She stopped and clutched her staff and held it high, "CHIBI CHIBI MOON PINK SHIELD SURROUND!!"

A large sphere surrounded the youma, "That should hold them, temporarily. DIANA!!! WHERE ARE YOU??"

Chibi Chibi Moon looked to her right and saw her trembling and in a small ball with cuts all over her and with the Mau gem still tightly clutched in her mouth.

She quickly ran over to her grabbed the Mau gem and placed it in her lunar pocket along with her staff and scooped up the small grey kitten in her arms and flipped open her communicator again, "Outer Senshi report location."

Neptune replied, "Where right outside the museum."

"Got it. I'm on my way back to the palace, carrying precious cargo, be as soon as I can."

Neptune nodded and shut her communicator.

Chibi Chibi Moon shut her communicator and made a portal appear. She dashed through it and it shut behind her just as the youmas broke free of her shield. She reappeared in the throne room and collapsed breathless in front of Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion with the injured little kitten still in her arms.


Neo-Princess Serenity rushed forward as soon as she saw Diana. "Diana!" Sailor Chibi-Chibi-Moon carefully handed Small Lady the injured one. While hugging Diana, the alarmed rulers asked what happened.

As Chibi-Chibi-Moon explained the situation, a local servant came forward with bandages. Diana mewed painfully as the disinfectant was put on.

"It's ok, Diana." hugging the kitten. She turned to the servant, concerned. "Will she be well? Please say yes!" The servant chuckled and told her that it was nothing major, just a few cuts and bruises. Relived she turn to Sailor Chibi-Chibi-Moon. "What happened to Diana? How did she get hurt?"


Meanwhile, back in the outer senshi room of the Sailor Senshi Museum, Sonitu, Ves, and the four inner senshi still battle the four youma trying to steal.

"Sonitu," Ves commanded. "Transform now. We need your power."

"I can't," Sonitu said.

"You must! We have to risk it. We'll have to take care of the repercussions later."

"I'm sorry," Sonitu said. "I'm not going to eliminate one problem by creating another. I will not transform."

"But they'll steal the senshi items if you don't."

"Let them," Sonitu said, "It's no worse than what will happen if I transform again. Last time we almost lost King Endymion and Sailor Jupiter."


"Dammit, Sonitu, we're all going to DIE here, in case you haven't noticed!" Ves yelled, letting her temper get the better of her. {God, my language could really use some cleaning up today!}

"I said no way," Sonitu replied flatly. "It's no worse than what's already -- Ves!" Sonitu yelled as Ves was struck by a stray blast of dark energy. She hit the floor with an agonized scream.


(Note: the powers and consequences will be explained in Orb of Chaos)

Sonitu looked at Ves lying prone on the floor. "Well, if you put it that way, I guess the consequences will just have to happen."

"Ganymede imperial star power, Make-up!" he yelled. Sonitu began to glow and his clothing vanished. They were replaced by a pure white male senshi suit. A black spirit flew from Sonitu's transformation stick. "There he goes...we'll deal with him later."

He held his hand out in front of him. "Ganymede pretty mirror!" he yelled. A white-backed mirror appeared in his hand, pointed at the youma. "This is for Ves," he said. "REFLECT!"

A blast of dark energy identical to the one the youma shot at Ves flew from the mirror and hit the youma that blasted her.

"This is for the museum. REFLECT!" Another identical beam hit the youma holding Pluto's old transformation stick.

"This one is for making me set that monster loose again. Reflect!" Another beam, another youma. The last Youma vanished before Sailor Ganymede could blast him into dust like his companions. The mirror vanished.

Ves sat up weakly. "I didn't know you could recycle the youma's attacks. You used to only use ours."

"I don't choose whose I use. (^_^) The mirror just reflects the last attack at whoever I want it to. I don't think reflecting your attacks would have worked anyway. These youma seem stronger than any we've seen before. Will crystal Tokyo be safe?"

"I don't know," Ves said. "We now have them AND Sailor Neutron Star to deal with. How long until he starts collecting people for his collection?"

"I know he'll take one right off the bat so he can stay free, but that will most likely be an ordinary human. He needs more power to capture a scout. I can hold off dealing with him for now." Sailor Ganymede transformed back into Sonitu. "He's in limbo right now, but I'm sure he has at least one human prisoner. He can't take any more as long as I don't transform. We'll have to free whoever it is after we're down with this threat."

"Nothing like a bad guy you can put off till later," Venus said, laughing.

Sonitu grimaced. "I don't like dealing with him. He looks like me and thinks like me, except he's wickedly evil. It's like a puzzle freeing everyone he captures and keeping him from taking more."

"Tell me about it," Ves said. "Last time it took us weeks to find the crystal he had Endymion trapped in. And when we did find it, he had Jupiter trapped somewhere else."

"Good thing for us he lost so much power trapping Jupiter that his gravity control wasn't so strong," Mars added.

"I can't believe you want us to go through all that again," Sonitu said to Ves.


Ves was usually calm. She had to be, to step out of the typical red-head stereo-type that everyone associated with her.

But now was not one of those times. "Well excuse ME, but I didn't see any of your 'inventions' working either! And it wasn't like I WANTED all this," and she motioned at the destroyed museum, "to happen! You CAN'T believe that this is all MY fault!"

"Just the Neuron Star thing." Sonitu replied coolly.

Ves set her jaw. "It was the ONLY thing that worked! What would you rather, that we ALL die? Is THAT what you want, Sonitu? Huh?"

And with that, Ves stormed out of the museum. No one saw the tears in her eyes. What they did see, however, was the long gash in her back from where she landed, and the blood seeping out of it.


As Chibi Chibi Moon's cuts and bruises were being attended to she pulled the Mau gem out of her space pocket, "Diana had this in her mouth and I think she has the rest of Sailor Mau's things. She was protecting them from those youmas in the museum, Princess." Chibi Chibi Moon explained as she handed the gem to Neo-Queen Serenity.

"These youma are the most powerful I've ever seen my Queen, I hope the others managed to stop...." Chibi Chibi Moon looked over her right shoulder and saw Sailor Ves, extremely pale.

"Ves!" she limped over to her friend and as soon as she reached her she collapsed into her arms revealing the huge gash down her back and the blood staining her fuku.


Ves awoke to the almost nauseating smell of antiseptic. She opened her eyes weakly, and winced as the light reached her eyes. She noticed the drip in her arm, which held blood; she realized that she was in great pain; and she noticed that she had detransformed, and was currently wearing a a pair of pajamas.

"Ves?" asked a soft voice.

"Chibi Chibi?" Ves asked softly, tentatively.

"Good! You're awake! What HAPPENED, anyway, Ves? Was it the fight? We had an awful time finding enough O negative, which you needed since you had lost a LOT of blood," Chibi Chibi asked. "Sonitu went back to his place without saying ANYTHING, and the Inners are in conference with Neo-Queen Serenity, so we're counting on you to tell us what happened!"

Ves told Chibi Chibi, detail by every last detail, what had happened. By the end, she had shaken off her pride, and tears were streaming down her face. "I-is it true, Chibi Chibi? Tell me the truth. Is it my fault that Sailor Neuron Star is on the loose again?" she asked, trying to control her sobs.


Sonitu got off his couch, where he had been sitting and thinking for the past two hours since the fight. He paced his house a few times before he hung his head and picked up his communicator.

He pressed Chibi Chibi's button. "How is she?" he asked.

"She's awake and recovering well. She lost a lot of blood but the wound is healing already," Chibi Chibi said. "Do you want to talk to her?"

"Will she speak with me?"

"Hold on," Chibi Chibi said. "I'll ask." There was a break and Sonitu wondered how mad Ves was.

"Sonitu? Hi. I'm glad you contacted me," Ves said.

"You're not mad at me?" Sonitu asked.

"Are you mad at me?" she replied.

"Of course not. You were right. It had to be done. Besides, as long as I don't transform, Neutron Star will be dormant. If we can beat whoever sent the youma without me transforming, we won't have to deal with him until we're done. Whoever he took prisoner will just have to wait their turn until we can get to them."


"Thank goodness," Ves sighed after Sonitu finished. "I was so worried. I'm sorry I yelled at you," she added as an afterthought, blushing. "I hope you guys will be all right; I won't be able -- or probably allowed -- to fight for quite a while."

"Don't worry about," said Sonitu, glad that she wasn't angry. "Well, I hope you feel better. Get well soon!"

"Bye!" Ves said with a smile. "Thanks!"


When Sonitu turned off his communicator, he ran out of his apartment, back to the museum. He feared the worst.

He went in and worked his way through the debris of the memorabilia rooms. As he entered the room where the outer senshi relics were kept, he saw another of the youma. It held a full sack. Sonitu pulled out his transformation stick, throwing caution to the wind, but the youma vanished before he could transform.

He looked through the display cases and found them empty. Then he went to search the other rooms.

"Ves!" he said into his communicator.

"Ves here," she said, still sounding weak.

"We messed up, Ves. I can't believe none of us was smart enough to think of it..."

"What is it?" Ves asked.

"I'm at the museum. The youma came back. They got the artifacts of all four inner senshi and all four outer senshi. They have all four sets of transformation sticks."


Ves' jaw dropped. "S-Sonitu, you're kidding, right? This is all some elaborate joke, right? You have some sense of humor, I'll tell ya -- " Ves probably would have kept on chattering mindlessly, but Sonitu cut her off.

"I'm not kidding, Ves. They have Pluto. . .they can control time with that pen, Ves, and I don't want to think about the trouble that would cause!" Sonitu said, his face creased with worry.

"Oh Kami-sama, oh Kami-sama. . ." Ves muttered. "Listen, Sonitu? I'll get the other Senshi over there. Wish ya luck!" she said, and closed the channel.

Pressing a red button, she opened another channel, this time to all the Senshi. "Minna, Code Yellow, no youma, but get over to the museum as fast as you can -- there's major trouble. Sonitu'll fill you in," she said crisply, and sat back on the hospital bed, feeling helpless and defeated.


As everyone is examining the Mau gem, they notice that the gem is beginning to give off a strange light. This was the first time in centuries the Mau gem has done anything except act like a normal jewel since the original Sailor Mau had been killed in battle.

In the palace infirmary, Diana is asleep and having a strange dream. In the dream she is in her human form, and she sees a figure standing in the darkness, wearing what looked like a Sailor Fuku. As she watches, the figure disappears and is replaced by the Mau gem.

{Diana!} a voice calls out to her.

{What the!} Diana cries out and looks around for the voice. {Who's there! Where am I?!"} The Mau jewel begins glowing with a strange brightness that nearly blinds her.

{Diana,} Diana realizes the voice seemed to be coming from the crystal, {you are the one chosen to bear the power of Sailor Mau, but because of your youth, the power of Sailor Mau won't be completely transferred to you. Until the day you are old enough to completely take on the powers of Mau, you can only use the Mau Gem to attack enemies with light energy, or you can even create weapons out of the jewel's power. and you may turn into Sailor Mau only in extreme emergencies}

Diana is amazed to hear this. {How can I?!,} she yells at the voice. {The power of the Mau gem has never worked before on anyone, so how can it work with me?}

The voice is fading away as the light leaves. {Diana, the knowledge in how to use the Mau gem and it's powers will come to you when the time is right. You must get the gem from the others....}

Diana wakes up with a start. {God, what a dream, but what does it mean? I'm supposed to be Sailor Mau, but how?}

She changes to her human form. Diana gets up off the bed and leaves the infirmary, making sure to be careful of her injuries. As she looks around the palace, she finally finds the Mau jewel in the library where Neo Queen Serenity and the others had left it. Diana picks up the jewel and looks at it, and as she does, the jewel begins to glow, and her crescent moon glows along with it.

As she holds the Mau gem close to her, a chain appears from the jewel and goes around her neck. After making sure she could remove the jewel anytime she wanted to, Diana thinks about what just happen what her dreams had told her. {It must be true then.} Diana think to herself, {I'm supposed to be Sailor Mau, because if I weren't the Mau gem wouldn't be acting like this.}

Diana walks to the door of the library and peers out. She looks around the passage ways to make sure no one was around to see what she was up to, and Diana transforms into her kitten form. And she realizes that the Mau jewel disappeared with her human clothes. After making another check to see that no one was around, Diana runs down the hall way.


Sonitu waited at the museum for the other senshi to arrive. When all four inner and all four outer senshi arrived, he began his military style lecture.

"Sailor Scouts, we are in the midst of a terrible crisis. You've seen how powerful the new youma are, but now they will be stronger. They have returned to the museum and have stolen all four of each of your transformation wands. That makes thirty-two transformation wands altogether in the possession of already dangerous enemies. You will be up against youma who have your previous powers: original, star/planet, super, and orb. We've already seen that your imperial powers have little effect on these youma already."

"Also, Sailor Neutron Star was released during the last fight and he took a prisoner. For those of you who don't remember, when he takes prisoners, he feeds off of their energy. For each prisoner he has in his possession, he is that much stronger and he can take in more prisoners. He lies dormant as long as I don't transform, so he will not be a threat during this fight. What this means, however, is that I cannot transform to help you in battle, even though the only thing that has harmed them so far was using their own power against them, which only I can do, as far as I know."

"Your instructions are to observe and report any actions you see from them. You must work in pairs and I want no one, I repeat no one, to try to face one of these youma. Even as a team, they will be too much for you. If you see them, watch them. If they see you, run."

"In the mean time, I will be in my lab in the palace trying to find a way to defeat these things, so the more information you give me, the faster I'll find an answer. You are dismissed."

The Sailor Scouts bowed and ran out of the museum. They may argue with orders sometimes, but in a crisis, they were extremely dependable. Luckily, the order from the palace was that everyone was a leader in the scouts, but if someone had a good or reasonable plan, they were to take charge until it was carried out or a new plan was made. King Endymion had made that rule to make the scouts more efficient, and it worked.

Sonitu hurried off to the palace. He had no idea what to do to stop these youma, they were too powerful. He could only pray that there was someone out there he didn't know of who had the power to defeat them. Or at least to even the odds a little. Otherwise, it looked like, for the first time, the Sailor Scouts were overwhelmingly overmatched.


{Please,} prayed Ves, staring out the window, and not seeing very much, for her tears nearly blinding her. {Please let them be all right!}


Diana has retreated to the safety of her bedroom chambers, and had the palace automated security systems put a lock on the door, so only she would let anyone else into the room at her commands.

Diana jumps onto her bed and changes back to her human form, then she summons her powers to pull out the Sailor Mau gear she had stashed in the pocketverse earlier that day. She examines each item thoroughly.

Diana picks up what looks like a staff, and when she pushed a button on the side, a dial appeared on the staff, that had different setting for weapons. She turns the dial to "sword" and the staff begins to hum, and change shape, until it was now a razor sharp sword. "Cool!!" Diana cries out as she turns it off and it changes back to normal. "That would be useful in battle."

She then picks up what looks like a wand with writing on the side telling her that it can be used to change her form into whatever she wished. Diana looks down at her 4 year old child body, and then back at the wand. "Anything I want, huh?" she thinks to herself. "If I am to be the legendary Sailor Mau, everyone would recognize me instantly because of my age. So I wonder if the wand can make me older?"

Diana raises the wand up into the air, and shouts, "Magic Wand, transform me into a 15 year old teenage girl in cool clothes and sunglasses!!"

The wand begins glowing and Diana is surrounded by swirls of bright and colorful light, and through the colors of the light, anyone watching could see Diana's body transform from that of a 4 year old child into the body of a teenage girl.

When the transformation is complete, Diana has been completely changed. Diana's hair is now loose and longer than before and a lighter shade of gray, she is now wearing blue pants, and a bright yellow and red shirt. And perched on her forehead was a pair of dark sunglasses And her entire body has been aged 11 years.

Diana then rushes to a mirror and examines herself from all different angles, very pleased with her new look. "This is great!" Diana exclaims. "Now I can do everything I always wanted to do, and not have to wait until I'm actually this age to do it." Diana cries out suddenly. "But how long will this last!" She rushes back to her bed and picks up the wand. "'Transformation lasts as long as I want it to, and to change back, I have to just say Change Back, in order to get normal again, while holding the wand."

"I think I shall go out and have some fun." She says. Diana then sends the rest of the items back to the pocketverse and leaves her room, changing back into her cat form, so no one in the palace will see her new body yet.


Chibi Chibi sighed heavily as she sat in the infirmary. The doctors were checking her out to make sure she was ok.

The doctor came in, "You're ok you may go now."

Chibi Chibi nodded, "Thanks but can I go visit Diana first?"

"Go right ahead."

Chibi Chibi walked towards the bed where Diana was supposed to be, "Diana?" she looked around and saw just an empty bed. "Maybe she's in her room cause I know how much she hates being in here." Chibi Chibi walked towards her room and gently knocked on the door. "Diana? Are you there? It's me, Chibi Chibi." she opened the door slightly and peeked in, a empty room with no Diana in sight. She shut the door and put her hands on her hips, "Where on earth can she be??"


"Yes?" Sonitu answered the call on his communicator.

"Sonitu, this it's me, Sailor Jupiter. Neptune and I just saw a pack of Youma heading for Crossroads Junior High."

"Follow them and report what they do. But whatever you do, DON'T fight them. Even the two of you combined would get squashed by one of them. Don't even let them know you're there or you'll be in major trouble."

"Right. Jupiter and Neptune out," Michiru said.

Sonitu called Ami and Hotaru. "Mercury, Saturn, report."

"Nothing here," Ami said. "We've looked all over the section you assigned us and there hasn't been a trace of the youma."

"Keep patrolling, and be careful. I know Saturn's silent wall could probably block the attacks, but for how long."

"Understood," Hotaru said. "Saturn and Mercury out."

Sonitu pressed another button. "Mars, Uranus, anything?"

"We've had no luck here either," Rei said.

"I want to make sure you two know not to..." Sonitu began.

"I know, brother," Haruka said. "You don't need to tell us every five minutes not to fight them."

"Yes I do," Sonitu said dryly. "I know you and I know Rei. Either one of you is likely to attack them if you see them threatening something." The communicator shut off. "She hung up on me!" Sonitu said. He hated when Haruka did that. No matter, he thought, I can talk to her about it when this is over.

His communicator beeped. "Pluto here. Venus and I just saw a pair of youma going into your apartment building."

"No," Sonitu breathed. There was nothing in there that could help them, but his stuff was in there. Sonitu was ready to have a hairy conniption. They were going to trash his house and he could do nothing about it. "Watch them," Sonitu said, but he had to force himself to say, "don't fight them."

"Is there anything in there we should sneak in and get?" Mina asked.

"No," Sonitu said, "it's only personal stuff. My inventions are in my lab in the Palace. Besides, even if there was something of worth in there, it would be too dangerous for you two to try and get."

"Understood," Pluto said. "Venus and Pluto out."

Sonitu put his communicator back in his pocket and sat back in the chair he had placed outside the palace. He had taken the most dangerous post of all: keeping a lookout on the main gates of the palace. If he saw any youma there, it would likely mean disaster.


Venus looked at Pluto, then at the apartment building..."hmm...." she walked a little closer making sure so that the youma couldn't see her..she peered in through a window. Her eyes gazed upon a small living room with chairs and a table nestled near a good sized TV.

Venus turned back at Pluto, "Since they have ALL the transformation pens that means they can mess with time...right?" she meant this more as a statement then a question.

Pluto kinda glared at Venus warning her to not get too close...but then nodded..."Yes...I am afraid so..but there will be a fight before they mess with time!" she got a slight gleam in her eye. She looked around and spotted another youma..."Sonitu..." she clicked on the communicator.."Sonitu...more youmas...in the apartment building..what do you have in there that they might want???" Pluto moved a little closer and saw a youma in the room Venus gazed into...

Venus turned..."SHHHH!!! There is one in there!!!!" she wailed softly warning Pluto..."tell Sonitu that they are definitely after something...and it must be important...."


"I don't know," Sonitu said honestly into his communicator. "All that I keep in my apartment is personal stuff. There's nothing in there with any power at all besides appliances. What are they rifling through?"

"They're looking through the drawers of a desk and under the cushions of an old green couch..."

"What?" Sonitu interrupted. "I don't have a green couch. That's old Mrs. Laubermeier's apartment. I've only been in there one or twice to help her with some odd jobs, but I don't know what kind of things she has stored in there. Keep watching and report back if you see them take anything that may look useful."

"Gotcha," Veuns said. "Pluto and Venus out."

Sonitu sat back and watched the citizens enter the palace on whatever business they had. He saw no youma among them. He wondered what youma would possibly want in Mrs. Laubermeier's place. She was the sweetest, most gentle old lady he knew.


Diana has made it outside the palace and heads toward an alley, where she transforms into her human form. She is still in her teenage form.

"Cool!" Diana cries out. "Hmmm... It looks like my transformation only works on my human form. My Moon cat form is still a kitten." Diana leaves the alley and goes downtown, strolling along, and getting stares and whistles from teenage boys who stop what they are doing to watch her as she goes by.

"A girl could get used to something like this." she stops and turns, to look in a store window to get another look at her new form. As she is watching her reflection, she notices the Mau gem is beginning to glow brightly from around her neck.

As she tries to figure out why the jewel is glowing now, she sees something she couldn't believe she was seeing. In the reflection from the window it showed two youma wearing normal human clothes standing across the street. But when she turned around, all she saw were a couple of human men standing there wearing the same clothes the youma had been wearing in the reflection.

{Am I seeing things, or is the Mau gem letting me see the youma in their human disguises?} Diana thinks to herself. She takes a better grip on the jewel, and concentrated on trying to get the jewel to focus more on the youma's auras.

When she looked back at the reflection she saw the humans walking, by her had golden auras surrounding them, and the disguised youma had black auras. {Oh god! There's more youma in Tokyo and nobody knows it!}

Diana rushes toward a phone and punched in the number for scout central, and got Sonitu.


"Scout Central. Sailor Ganymede speaking. How may I help you?"

"Sonitu, it's Diana," Diana said.

"Diana? Who is this really? You're too old to be Diana," Sonitu said.

"I am Diana...long story. I'll explain later. Right now you'll just have to trust me."

"Diana or not, if you called this number, then there is a youma problem. Where is it?" Sonitu asked.

"There are a bunch of them all over the place. They're disguised as humans. I know you're guarding the gates, and I want you to shut them as quickly as possible and not let any strangers through them."

"Is this some kind of a joke?" Sonitu asked. "Who is this?"

"Just do it!" Diana yelled. Sonitu shuddered, that tone was too insistent to be kidding. He pushed a button and the gates slammed shut, hitting two citizens in the face.

"Sorry about that folks," Sonitu said to them. "There's a youma scare in the palace," he lied. "We have to keep citizens out for their own protection."

The two citizens turned toward him and shifted into youma form. "Venus Power, Make-up!" one of them shouted, turning into a youma version of the original Sailor Venus.

The other one held out an orb stick. Sonitu panicked as he saw which one. "Uranus Orb Power, Make-up!" the youma shouted and turned into the youma version of Orb Sailor Uranus.

The Venus youma held out a hand and yelled, "Venus Crescent-Beam, Smash!" and Sonitu started running. The beam just missed hitting his leg.

"Medusa Gaze!" the other youma yelled, using the power Sailor Uranus had gotten from the orb. A bolt of light hit Sonitu in the back and he turned to stone.

"Sonitu! Are you OK?" Diana's voice said over the communicator. She had heard the whole thing.


Diana hangs up the phone, after a muttering a few dozen curse words under her breath. "That idiot!! How can he have let something like this happen!!" Diana is too upset to think straight. She leans against the telephone pole to think.

{What do I do now? I don't know the first thing about how to use the Mau powers. Heck no one else does for that matter. I got to help Sonitu, but first I need to set off the alarm to alert all the other Sailor Senshi know there's been another attack.} Diana thinks to herself. She stands up straighter and shouts out "That it! That's exactly what I will do!" Diana notices that everyone walking on the street has stopped and are now looking at her with confused looks on their faces thanks to her outburst.

A large sweardrop rolls down the back of her head, and Diana blushes. "Um.... Nothing folks. I'm just thinking out loud. Sorry to disturb all of you." Everyone just shakes their heads and continue on their way.

Diana then turns back to the phone and begins pushing buttons, typing in the codes that would send out the alarm to all of the Sailor Senshi in the city.

Within 2 minutes, the alarms start going off. And a computerized voice begins blaring out the words "ATTENTION, ATTENTION, THERE HAS BEEN A YOUMA ATTACK AT SCOUT CENTRAL. ALL ABLED SENSHI REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO SCOUT CENTRAL. REPEAT ALL SAILOR SENSHI REPORT TO SCOUT CENTRAL. THERE IS A SCOUT DOWN. NEED BACK UP NOW!!" The message repeats itself over and over again.

Diana has to cover her ears because to block out the noise the alarm was making. {If the Senshi didn't hear that message they must be loosing their hearing.} As Diana turns around she sees people running around screaming and heading indoors in nearby buildings. {Humans always panic at times like this. I wonder why?}

Diana looks around and picks up the bag she had with her. Inside was a frame casing she had bought earlier, to put the Mau jewel in. She takes the jewel from around her neck and places it inside the frame casing, and sees that it is a perfect fit.

"All right now." Diana says. "I've already alerted the other Senshi to what's going on, and the alarm will shut itself off in half an hour, now all I need to do is get to Scout Central myself."

Diana turns and runs off in the direction of the palace, not noticing that the Mau gem has begun to glow and cover her body with it's glow.


Inside the stone encasement, Sonitu was unable to move, not even open his mouth to speak. If only he could, then he would be able to transform, despite the danger of releasing Neutron Star.

So this is what the youma felt when they were petrified by Sailor Orb Uranus...it wasn't so bad, except for the non-moving thing. He wished he could do something to help the others.

There was a presence in his head...

{Humans always panic at times like this. I wonder why?}

-Diana- Sonitu thought out to her.

{Sonitu, is that you?} she thought back

-Yes, I'm a little stoned, but I'm OK-

{Funny} Diana thought {I heard it all on the communicator, this is no time to be joking around}

-What other options do I have in my position?- Sonitu asked.

{True} Diana thought out {but don't distract me like that...please}

-Alright. I do have one question. How are we doing this?-

{I have an idea about that, I'll tell you about it in detail later. The Sonitu I know wouldn't put up with a short synopsis, he'd want all the facts}

-Where are you right now?-

{Heading toward the palace. I sounded the alarm already. All the Scouts will be there soon}

-Please, Diana, stay away from there. Let the Scouts handle things from here. You've done your part well-

{I can take care of myself!}

Sonitu didn't think a thought could be snippy before that last bit from Diana. She seemed to have aged a bit...matured rather. So that really had been her on the phone warning him. How could he have been such a fool.

{I'm glad you realize that}

-Stay out of my private thoughts!-

Sonitu thought he could sense laughter coming from her.


Ves stumbled out of the hospital, a dull throbbing in her back -- the wounds had healed physically, but not even the heavy dose of Morphine they had given her could stop the pain. Senshi powers that weren't life-threating could heal wounds, but not stop the pain the wounds caused.

She had heard the call, and therefore knew she had to help. Duty. . . . . . . . .

"I wonder where the Princess is," she said out loud. "I hope the kid's safe -- those things are *dangerous*."


"What is happening? Why is everybody running?" asked a worried princess. Small Lady had heard noise coming from outside, and now everybody was panicking. Making her way though the fleeing people, she reached a window. 'Finally I'm going to find out what is wrong.'

She gasped. "Oh no!" There, by the palace gates were two youma, dressed in senshi fukus, attacking Sonitu. It seemed like he was frozen in place. "Don't worry Sonitu, I'm coming to help you!"

Taking her senshi locket from her sub-space pocket, Small Lady got ready to say the words, that would transform her into Sailor Chibi-Moon. But a hand gently touched her shoulder, startling her.

"You mustn't go help him, Small Lady. It is too dangerous." Neo-Queen Serenity said, hugging her. "You must come with me to a safe place, until the senshi have dealt with the problem."

"But-" Small Lady started.

"Now be a good daughter and do as I say." came the Queen's stern voice. Surprised at her mother's tone, Neo-Princess Serenity obeyed.

Following her mom into a secret passage-way, Small Lady was beginning to have second thoughts. Shaking her head, she turned back. "I'm sorry mother, but I can't turn my back on my friends. I must go back! Forgive me."

"I don't CARE want you want, you follow me!" her mother snapped. Small Lady's eyes narrowed.

"Your not my mommy! What have you done with her? I'm leaving!" Hastily, she began to run back to the entrance. But a cold hand grabbed her arm and wrenched her back, causing her to fall and scrape her knees.

"Your not going anywhere, you chibi brat! Your going to be our hostage. If your mother doesn't give us her kingdom, she'll have to say good-bye to her precious daughter!" All Small Lady could do was struggle in vain as the fake queen transformed into a hideous, laughing youma.


As Diana is entering the palace, she hears Chibi Usa's cries for help. She follows the cries to the secret passageway and sees Chibi Usa struggling with a youma. "Hey!! Let the Moon Princess go!" Diana shouts.

Both Chibi Usa and the youma turn to face whoever had shouted out and they both got shocked looks on their faces. "Oh great," The youma mutters as he tries to get a better hold on Chibi Usa. "just what I *don't* need! Another Sailor Senshi to mess up my plans."

"Another Sailor...." For the first time since arriving in the palace Diana looked down at what she was wearing. And was shocked to discover that she was now wearing a Sailor outfit. She had on red skirt with a gold top, hand gloves, and golden boots with red laces.

Chibi Usa can only stand there staring at this new Sailor Senshi with confusion on her face, trying to figure out who it was. "Who are you? I've never you before." Chibi Usa demands. The youma grabs tighter to her arm, causing her to wince in pain.

Diana begins to growl deep in her throat. "Don't do that to Chibi Usa!" Diana shouts out. "I am Sailor Mau. The Senshi of the Planet Mau. Nobody hurts my friends and gets away with it. No one hurts the royal family without." Diana recites {geez! I think I will cut down on the speeches and just introduce myself by name} Diana thinks to herself.

The youma just stands there staring at her. "Sailor Mau, huh?" It asks sarcastically. "Everyone knows there has never been a Sailor Mau in over the past 1,000 years." The youma then throws Chibi Usa hard against a wall, the impact knocking the air out of her. "Come on Sailor Mau. I will fight you and then I will take the Moon Princess." The youma lunges at Diana.

Diana leaps out of the way and pulls out one of her weapons from her pocketverse, and uses it to blow the youma across the room. The youma attacks again, and this time Diana leaps out of the way and the youma runs head first into the wall.

Diana suddenly feels a power build up inside her and she uses it against the youma. "Mau Star Cosmic Blast!!!" A ball of energy leaves her hands and heads straight for the youma just as it was beginning to pick itself off the floor. With in seconds the youma has been reduced to dust.

Diana then runs toward Chibi Usa to check to see if she was all right and helps Chibi Usa back to her feet. Chibi Usa stares up at Diana. "You are Sailor Mau? Who are you and how come no ones ever seen you before?"

Diana gets a huge sweatdrop down her head. "Nobody's heard of me is because I'm sort of new to the job. This was my first day as Sailor Mau."

She then stops to think, remembering the warning she got from her dream about keeping her identity a secret from everyone. "As for who I am, let's just say I'm a friend who wants to help." She then looks around as they walk back to the entrance of the passageway. "I have to go help. Are you going to come?"

At Chibi Usa's nod, Diana turned to leave. "Then I will meet you down there." Diana vanishes from sight right before Chibi Usa's eyes.


-I heard that- Sonitu thought out, startling Diana.

{Weren't you just telling me to stay out of your private thoughts?} Diana replied.

-I couldn't stop it. I don't know what this link is, or how to control it. It's too late now anyway. I know-

{Just...just keep it a secret}

-You can count on me- Sonitu thought out.


Ves tried to clear her head; not much use considering that the Morphine was pretty much still in effect. She made her way along the streets of Crystal Tokyo when suddenly she heard a scream. This worked like a wake-up call; she was alert and ready to transform.

"Vesta Imperial Star Power, Make UP!" she shouted, the red light enveloping her. Transformed, she quietly made her way to the direction of the scream. This didn't work very well for the sole reason that she had shouted her transformation and therefore lost the element of surprise, nicely handing it over to the youma that loomed in front of her.


-I don't understand this- Sonitu thought out.

{What don't you understand} Diana responded.

-Sailor Mau was one of the back-up Scouts. One of the great heroes of the 20th century, but a back-up scout nonetheless-

{And?}

-Well, from what I've read, the back-up scouts only get one lifetime. It was only the royalty that got reborn. Back up scouts like Sailor Mau...even me...are only born as they are needed. When they die, their power is gone. At least, that's what the books seem to say-

{Maybe the books are wrong}

-I doubt it. The books don't say anything about powers getting passed along to someone else, they just say the back-up scouts don't get reborn-

{So you're telling me I'm the second person to use the Sailor Mau instead of the same one reborn...so what}

-It means that the Sailor powers are transferable, as long as you find the right person to take them-


"Wait! I want to-" but it was too late, the mysterious Sailor Mau was gone. "-ask you something..." mumbled Chibi-Usa. One second, she was there, the next she wasn't. Feeling silly just staring at nothing, she got up and shouted, "Moon Prism Power!"

After transforming into Sailor Chibi-Moon, she started running to where Sonitu was helplessly paralyzed and at the mercy of the youmas.

'Weird. I know I haven't ever seen her before but still.... she seems kinda familiar.' As she neared the palace doors, she discarded the idea. 'Nahh. I'm probably just wishing that I knew the Great Sailor Mau. It would be so cool to actually know her and how she got here! Did she get here through the time gate?'

"I'll have to ask her before she disappears on me again." she whispered to herself.


Diana reappears outside the in her bedroom inside the palace, and is in shock over what she just learned from Sonitu, and was also in shock over learning that she could teleport.

-Transferable!!!- Diana shouts out in her mind, and senses Sonitu wince from her shout. -Sorry Sonitu, but what do you mean by transferable?- She says more calmly. -Does this mean I have the same thing the original Sailor Mau does involving being able to only live one life?-

{I don't know, Diana,} Sonitu answers. {The books have no records of something like this ever happening. Your the first to ever inherit the powers of a Sailor Scout, without being the reincarnation of the Scout herself.}

-This is just great! I've always wanted something like this to happen to me, but I didn't want it to be like this. If I can't be reborn, what happens to me when I die, Sonitu?-

Diana demands. After making sure that no one was around to see her leave her room, Diana then leaves her room and heads back in the direction of Scout Central.


-Do you believe in an afterlife?- Sonitu asked.

{Um...I never really thought about it} Diana replied.

-Don't get me wrong, it could turn out that you can be reborn. This is the first time, remember. You're the...guinea pig, so to speak. But even if you won't be reborn, just being a sailor scout means you'll live until someone else kills you, which could mean thousands of years from now. Isn't that enough?-

{No} Diana protested {if mom and dad can be reborn, I should be too}


Sailor Ves-Ves was fighting a losing battle, and for two reasons -one, the monster was *much* stronger than she, even with her athlete's reflexes and muscle, and two, he controlled the element of fire. . .Ves had often been relieved that she didn't have to practice with Sailor Mars.

"Vesta Golden Staff - oof!" she didn't even finish her attack before the fire hit her in the mid-section. Her fuku took most of the attack, but her fuku couldn't keep forever.

"Would someone please help me?" she yelled into the dead air, dodging another blast of fire.


As Ves-Ves recovered from the latest blast of fire, a voice floated out of seeming nothing. "Dead Scream!" An orb of the powers of Time crashed into another bolt that was heading towards Ves-Ves. Sailor Pluto seemingly appeared out of nothing, as well, Time Staff held defensively in front of her. "Need some help, Sailor Ves-Ves?" she asked with a smile.

Ves-Ves smiled. "Sure, thanks for coming!" she said happily.

"Now, let's get to the situation at hand, shall we?" Pluto faced the pseudo-Mars. "You may have the powers of the Senshi of Mars, but you don't have the experience," she said., closing her eyes. "Dead Scream," she whispered, releasing another blast, which the youma dodged. Pluto narrowed her eyes. "This could get ugly," she mumbled. "And I have toto Sonitu soon . . ." She turned all her attention on the youma as it attacked.


-Back at the Palace Gates-

"Mau Star Cosmic Blast!!!" Sonitu heard, and then a small metallic *clink* as of something hitting the pavement. He felt a touch on his shoulder and all of a sudden, he could move again.

"How did you do that," he asked Sailor Mau, who was standing next to him.

"Beats me," she said, "it just felt like what I should do."

"When this is over, I want to test your powers. You seem to be able to do more than any Scout has ever been able to do. Telepathy, Teleportation, Energy blasts that leave just what you want left behind," he said as he picked up the Sailor Venus transformation stick, "and now the ability to reverse petrifaction. Where does it end?"

"No time now," Mau said, "the other youma is still here. Transform."

"Ganymede Imperial Star Power!" he said, just as the youma was saying "Medusa Gaze". Sonitu transformed as the beam shot at him, but just in time, Sailor Neutron Star began to emerge and the beam struck him.

"Thanks!" Ganymede yelled to the youma. "You've just managed to neutralize one of the biggest threats to the scouts."

The youma snarled and yelled "Medusa..." but Sailor Mau interrupted by yelling "Mau Star Cosmic Blast!!!"

There was a dark scorched spot on the pavement where the youma was standing and the Uranus Orb power stick landed on it with another *clink*.

"Two down," Sailor Ganymede said with a sigh, "thirty to go."

"Look at the bright side," Mau said. "At least now you can use all your powers without worrying about Neutron Star...and the palace has a new statue. Gorgeous too, if I might add."

Ganymede blushed. The statue, being his dark half, looked just like him. Sometimes, he thought, looking like Haruka is a curse.


"I'm here! I'm here! Let me at those youma!" Sailor Chibi-Moon got into her fighting stance, as soon as she had gotten past the palace doors.

She looked about her. "Oh." A sweat drop appeared when she saw that everything had been taken care of. Sailor Ganymede stood inspecting a statue that looked just like him. Wait a minute! Sailor Ganymede?! Then the statue must be...

"That statue isn't who I think it is. Is it?" Chibi-Moon asked. She ran over to where they were.

Sailor Mau turned to her.


"That," Ganymede said, "is Neutron Star. Gift wrapping courtesy of youmas R us."

"Cool," Chibi Moon said. "I see you've found a way to beat the youma."

"Yes," Sailor Mau said, "and now, thanks to the fact that Sonitu has full use of his powers, you can beat them too."

"Oh yeah," Sailor Ganymede said. "I didn't think of that. Ganymede Pretty Mirror." A small hand-held mirror appeared in his hand, which he gave to Chibi Moon. "All you have to do is point it at the youma and say reflect and is will send the most recent attack at your target. Hopefully, that attack will be Sailor Mau's. Ganymede Pretty Mirror," he said again, making one for himself. "Shall we go hunting?"


Chibi Chibi Moon weakly stumbled along the street a bruised and beaten mess. She had spent the day rescuing innocent people from those weird youmas if they had crossed their path. She knew when Sailor Mau or Ganymede would arrive so she quickly retreated and let them take care of the youma.

Her last ounce of strength had just given out on Chibi Chibi Moon and she collapsed to the street, "Must....get....help..." she pushed all of the buttons on her communicator and weakly spoke into it, "Chibi Chibi Moon down......some.....one.....help...." then the darkness set in as she passed out.


"Gotcha, ChibiChibi," Scout Pluto said as she caught the limp form. She had just come from the Time Gate, her mother having sent her to help ChibiChibi.

"I've got Sailor ChibiChibi Moon," she said into her communicator.

"Take her to the Time Gate and go make sure the other senshi are okay," Sailor Pluto's voice said.

Scout Pluto sighed and looked around. She saw youma in the distance and quickly approaching. She crouched, then leapt for the top of a nearby building (all Senshi have phenomenal jumping powers, haven't you noticed? >^_^<), and made her way back to the Time Gate the hard way.


Chibi Chibi Moon groaned slightly and slowly opened her eyes, "Oooh...my head..." she gently rubbed her head and looked around, "Hmm...Where am I? Oh, I'm at the Gate of Time. Why am I here? How did I get here?" Chibi Chibi Moon slowly stood up and looked around. "Hello? Sailor Pluto? Scout Pluto? Is someone here?"


Sailor Pluto appeared behind Sailor ChibiChibi Moon. "I'm here," she said, scaring half the life out of the senshi. "Feeling better, I surmise?"

ChibiChibi Moon nodded. "A bit."

Sailor Pluto met her gaze. "You should be more careful of how you use your energy," she said, in a semi-lecturing tone. "Next time that happens, someone may not be able to help you."


Sailors Ganymede, Mau, and Chibi Moon rounded a corner and saw a trio of youma attacking a holo-video store, this was the fourth group they had seen, and they now had 17 henshin wands.

"I'll take the left one," Sonitu said. "Mau, you take the middle and Chibi Moon take the right."

"Right," they both said in unison.

"Mau Star Cosmic Blast!!!"

"Reflect!"

"Reflect!"

Three beams of white light shot out and seared the three youma. The triple *clink* of henshin wands hitting pavement showed that the youma were gone.

"The Mars Orb stick, the Super Mercury stick, and the Neptune Planet stick," Mau said, putting them in her pocketverse.

"An even 20," Chibi Moon said.

"Actually," Sailor Pluto said behind them. They turned to see her, Chibi Chibi Moon and Sailor Vesta standing there in full battle stance.

"Make that 25." She tossed a handful of henshin sticks into Mau's pocketverse with the rest.

"Only seven left," Sonitu said. "I didn't think we'd get this far."


Finale:

-2 Hours Later-

The Sailor Senshi have finally gathered the remaining 7 henshin wands and were all gathered in the throne room of the palace, facing the Royal Family.

"You have all done well my friends. In securing the original henshin wands from the youma, you have saved life as we know it from grave danger." Neo Queen Serenity says. "Seeing how powerful the youma already were, their powers would have been increased with the Senshi powers in their hands."

Chibi Usa steps forward to address her mother. "But mother, we would have never have been able to beat the youma if it had not been for the arrival of Sailor Mau."

Neo Queen Serenity is surprised to hear this news. "Sailor Mau? But that is impossible. There has never been a Sailor Mau in centuries."

"My queen. Everyone here can contest that there was indeed a Sailor Scout calling herself Sailor Mau who helped us defeat the youma." Ves speaks out. "If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have been able to win this battle. Right guys?" Ves turns around to face everyone and they all voice their agreements.

Neo Queen Serenity smiles when she hears this. "So, where is this Sailor Mau?" She asks. "I wish to thank her personally for helping our city in it's time of need."

At this question everyone in the room looks around, now realizing that Mau was nowhere to be seen. "Queen Serenity, it looks like Mau has already gone without us realizing it."

As they were all talking, Diana appears out of nowhere and lays down on the arm rest of Chibi-Usa's chair. "Looks like you guys lost Sailor Mau." Diana pipes in.

Sonitu turns around when he hears Diana's voice and he sees her back in her cat form. He is about to say something, when he see's Diana urgently shaking her head, silently telling him not to say a thing about what he learned earlier.

{Sonitu you promised you wouldn't tell anyone about my role as Sailor Mau.} Diana thought out to Sonitu.

-I plan on keeping my promise, Diana.- Sonitu thought back. -I want to test out your powers so we can find out just how far would the powers of Mau go for you. And what are your limitations.-

{Fine, Sonitu} Diana says in her mind. {We can test out my powers as long as no one finds out about it, until I'm ready to reveal my powers. Okay?}

-Okay.- Sonitu says. Chibi Usa is sitting in her chair and is unhappy about this turn of events.

"But I wanted to know who Sailor Mau was, and thank her personally for saving my life earlier." Chibi Usa complains. "But there was something familiar about her."

Diana turns her head to look at Chibi Usa. "Chibi Usa, whoever Sailor Mau is I think she already knows that you are grateful for her help." Diana says with a yawn. "Now can everyone please keep the noise down? With all this excitement, I'm tired and sleepy, so I want to take a nap." Diana then curls into a ball and falls instantly asleep.

Chibi Usa gently takes the sleeping kitten into her arms and strokes her. "I wonder why your so tired, Diana." Chibi Usa says quietly. "You probably spent most of the day sleeping it away while we fought the youma."

Diana doesn't answer, and she dreams of adventures she has fighting youma, as Sailor Mau, alongside her friends, and Chibi Usa.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------

Thank you for your support everyone. I never thought The Power of One would last this long, or get as long as this. I figure that now is the time for it to end. And I hope new comers to the RPG, visit the RPG Archive enjoys the story as much as I did. Ja ne, minna!