Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of the Stars #1 ❯ A Friend from the Furent ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Power of the Star #1

A Sailor Moon FanFics it takes place after Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. Writer Sara Byrnes, But all right reserved To Naoko Takeuchi

Sailor Pluto walked around in front of the door of Time. Silents everywhere, no fighting just peach and quietly. Quietly she talked to herself. "Everything is Quiet..." "Silent all around time..." She said, then smiled after what had happened with Sailor Galaxia and the Other of her Sailor Senshi she didn't want to fight again if she didn't have too. For some reason she hear feet steps behind her. She turned thinking she was hearing things.

But someone was standing there, dressed up in Sailor Suit, in the colors red and green. "huh?" "WHO ARE YOU?! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" "ANSWER

ME!!!" She screaming at the person. The Person was silent then she smiled. She talked in a quiet way and became in a normal voice. "My job is to killed you Sailor Pluto!! GOOD-bye!!" "heheh... THE NAMEDS SAILOR VULCAN!!" "FIRE BOMB!!!" She screamed. But She acted liked it was a game, or it was just for fun. Pluto got attacked by a big fire bomb and send her flying back. She screamed.

She fell to the ground. Vulcan walked over to her and stepped on her head. She taken a time-key from her too. A big smile appered on her face. one down 9 to go!!" "Now to go to past..." She laughed. Vulcan stepped into the door of time and dissappered.

Someone stepped into the light, that was watching Sailor Vulcan. "So that they're, game?!" She said. She looked over to pluto, then ran to her. She screamed. "Healing Wind!!" And pluto had her power back, and life. Slowly Sailor pluto opened her eyes. As she looked up at this new person. "you alright sailor pluto?!" Said this girl. Pluto looked into her eyes, seeing pure light. "who...who are you?" She said slowly. She nodded slowly. "I don't have time to intro myself...but I can tell you my name...my name is Sailor Sara...please pluto gave me one of your time-key!!" She said, in a hurry. Pluto looked puzzled. "What? What for?!" Said said, not understanding why she needed a Time-key.

She looked at the time-keys on sailor pluto. "Vulcan...went to the past...I need to stop her..." She said. Pluto couldn't believe what she was hearing from her mouth she wanted to go to the past to stop Vulcan, even if it mean gaving up her life? "But...But she's strong...!!" She said, thinking maybe she would back down. "I know...please...pluto!! the others are in troble too!!" "Serenity needs me!!" She said, as if gaving up her life was no big deal.

"alright, here...but take care of yourself..." Pluto said, handing over one of the time-keys. She smiled at Pluto. "Thanks...I know...I'll help the other Sailor senshi..."

"pluto take care of yourself..." She said, with kindness. Pluto smiled back. "yeah...bye Sailor Sara good-Luck..." She said, with the same kindness in her voice. She taken the key and disappers in the door of time to the past.

She looked at the door for some time when said something. "be carefully ..please...everyone I am sending help...I think..." She said.

The Title Appers

"The Friend from the Furent!!"

in 5 peroid study hall the girls work on homework. A girl with long beauty brown hair and crystal blue eyes walks in the class room. Seiya and Yaten watched the girl who just walked in. "Who that?!" Seiya said to Yaten. "Don't know..But..." Said Yaten. "SHE'S HOT!!" They both said, this maid both Makoto and Minako angry. They screamed at Seiya and Yaten. The Girl walked up to the teacher. "yes, miss can I help you?" The Teacher said. The girl nodded. She slowly answered him. "I..I think so... is this room 125?" She said. "Yes,ma... He answer, him back. "ohh...here then..." She said, handing him a paper. The teacher looked at the piece of paper.

"I see... good..." "STUDENTS!!" "WE have a new student!! her named is Sara Nino, she will be joining this class..." He said, pointing to the new student. She nodded. "Hello, hmm...everyone..." She said. The girls looked at her hair. Minako smiled. "Her hair is!!" She said. "BEAUTY!!" Makoto finished saying. "YEAH!!" Usagi said. "Miss Sara, please go sit in the back..." The Teacher pointed to the back, where usagi was. "Yes, sir..." She said. Seyia & Yaten watched her. Seyia & Yaten talked quietly. "She is so cute..." Seiya said to Yaten quietly. "Yeah..." Yaten said, back to him. Usagi turns to see her sit in back of her. "HI!!" Usagi said, in her happy way.

"hmm?" She only said. Sara looked up in surpised. "My named is Tsukino Usagi-chan..." She said smiling. "Nice to meet you Usagi-chan...My named is Nino Sara..." She said back to Usagi. "Where are you from?" Usagi said, wanting to know more about her. "North American" She answered her. "REALLY?!" "KOOL!!" She said, because she was the first person she had met from there. "IS it that kool?" She said, thinking maybe she was just being nice to her. "yup..." "Your hair is soooooo...Beaulty!!" Usagi said. "Thanks~" "But I with it longer..." She said, she was starting to like this `Usagi'.

"really?" Usagi said. "Yup...I liked your hair...usagi-chan..." She said, now being nice to her. "Thanks~"

"So do you know Eng..L...i...s...h?!" She said, having trouble saying the word. She nodded. "Yeah,I know English..." She said. Taiki looked at the new girl and Usagi. "Something about that girl..." "I feel liked I know her..?" He said, to himself. Usagi started to intro her to all her friends there. "This is my friend...Mizuno, Ami..." She said. "nice to meet you Ami,Mizuno..." She said, kindness in her voice. "hello,Miss Sara..." She answered back. "no, You can just called me sara..." She said. "alright Sara-san" She said. "Oh..k..." She said, not really sure what to say to her now. "You wanted to read up on Super hard Math Problem!!" Ami said, pointing to her book. "no,that ohhhhhhhh..k...I'll pass..." Sara said, as a sweat drop fell on her head. "me too!!" Usagi added, as a sweat drop fell on her head too. Someone walked up behind her and started to talk to her. "don't mine ami-chan she's a bookworm..." Said, the women then brown hair in a pony-tail and green eyes. "And you are?" Sara said, back to her.

Looking puzzled. "I am called Kino Makoto-chan..." She said, back to her with the same kindness as Ami had. "And I am the Pretty Aino Minako!!" Said A yellow hair girl with blue eyes. She nodded. "Nice to meet you Mako-chan & Minako-chan..." She said to them. Then Minako jumped up and down. "Nice meet you sara!! I found someone you knows english liked I do!!" She said, in a happy way. "Is she scary you?" Makoto whisper to Sara. "A little..." She whisper back to her. "She didn't mean too..."Makoto whisper back to her again. But Minako heard her. "What the hell are you talking about Mako-chan?!" Minako Yell at Makoto. Sara looked around the room as Mako-chan & Minako-chan Started fighting.

She looked at Taiki. "hmm...!! that guy?!" She said, to herself. `he's cute...' She though. Sara then walked to the window and looked out and stared thinking. `I found them...but where's the enemy...they're not here right now…' She though. `But where are they?!, Where's Roxana? Where's melissa? Where's key? Where's Missy?, where are you guys?! I need to talk to someone…,Are we all in diffence parts of Tokyo?? I'll find you guys…!!' She though.

Seiya smiles and walked over to her. `See how sad she looks…' he though. Seyia puts his arm around her. "HUH?!" She looked up, surpised to see his arm around her. "What wrong?! Why do you looked so sad?" He said, smiling down at her. "hmm...it's because...of..hmm...nothing..." She said, not know how to tell him what she was thinking. "What do you mean nothing?" He said, wanting to know what she was thinking about. "Nothing...nothing wrong..." She said, lieing to him. "How stupid do you think I am?" He said, screaming at her. `don't know!! man go away!!' She though. She then, Turned back to the window. Seiya looked out the window. "you know what?" He said, slowly. "What?" She said back to him.

"your pretty hot.." He said, with a big smile on his face. She turned red. "ohh... My god..." She said to herself. "What wrong pretty girl?" He said, with the same smile on his face. "Nothing..." She said, trying not to look at him. Sara tried to walked away from him. Seiya grabbed her hand. "Pretty girl, can't just go by there selfs..." He said, laughing. "Please let go..." She said, trying to get away from him. taiki looked up. `Seyia, always hits on the new girl…' Taiki though. "come-on gave seiya a little kiss..." Seiya said, moving closer to her. "no...!!" "Please don't!!" She cried. "SEIYA!!" Taiki screamed at his brother. Seiya turns to see his big brother up.

"Wow, your up for...!!" Seiya said not finishing his sentent. "SEIYA...let the girl go..." taiki said, getting angry with him. "What? What with you today?!" He was surisped to hear him say something liked that. "nothing, but stop hitting on the new girls..." Taiki said, standing there waiting for him to let go of her. "what ever!!" Seiya said, letting go of her and she went flying backward. Taiki grabbed her. "you alright? miss..?" He said to her. "Yeah...and my name is Sara..." She said back to him.

"nice to meet you Sara...my named is KOU TAIKI..." "and I am sorry about what my brother did to you..." He said, now smiling at her. She was a little red looking at him. "That all right..." She said, slowly. "Later, Sara-san!!" He said, then left the room. Then, the bell rang. "WOW!!! kool Sara!!" Minako said, coming running up to her. "Kool what?!" She said not understanding what she was meaning. "Two of the LIGHTS liked you!!" Minako said, now jumping up and down again. "LIGHTS?" She said, as a sweatdrop appered on her forehead. "They are one of the best bands in TOKYO!!" Makoto Said. "REALLY?!" She said, trying to sound surprised. `NO-WAY!!! THEY ARE THE SAILOR STARLIGHTS!! AHH!!!' She though.

"Yup..." Ami said, nodding. "but...you like Kou,Taiki right?" Minako said, with a big smile on her face. Minako-chan Laughed to herself. "IT's shows right?" She said, back to her. "Yup, but I think he's cute too!!" Usagi said. "But Usagi-chan you have mamoru-san..." Ami said to her. "I know..." She said, as a sweatdrop appered on her forehead. Later At Lunch. Sara sits down by a tree. "This town is so big...I can't find them... Roxana…" She said, to herself. The lights started to watch her. "See she is sad..." Seiya said to Taiki. "But why?" Yaten said, looking at Seiya. "I'll find out!!" Taiki said, standing up. "What why you?!" Said both Seiya & Yaten. "Because she's likes me..." taiki said, with a smile on his face. "good point...." Seiya said, upset at his brother. Taiki walks over to Sara. She sighs. "Miss sara-san?" Taiki said, slowly.

"huh?" She looked up in Surprise. "What wrong?" He said to her. "nothing..." She said, lieing to him. She tried not to look into his eyes. taiki sat next to her. taiki puts his hands on her hands. "Sara...really what wrong?" He said, looking down at her hands. Looked into her eyes..and then her looked down. "I don't wanted to talked about it please...just go..please..." she said, looking back down. "ohh.....you don't have to talk..." He said, back to her. Taiki turns but looked back to see a pen with a sign on it..., blue-green and Orange pen...sara wholes it's to her face. Taiki looks at her face to see her crying. `did I do something to make her cry?, or is it because of that pen?' He though. Taiki's turns back to her. Taiki hugs her. "Why don't you tell me what wrong? You look so sad..." He said, with kindness in his voice. "But..." She said, back. "Are you trying to Protect someone?!" He ask. She nods to answer him. "You know I am Star Maker right?" He said, to her. She nods again. "yes...I know usagi is Sailor Moon I know your brothers are the other Starlights...I know usagi's friend are the other Sailor senshi..." She said, looking at the ground. "But are you a...?!" He said, thinking it over. She nodded and cried some more. "But why are you crying...??" He said. "my...my friends..." She said, slowly. "What?" He said, back. "I came here with four other girls...but I can't find them now..." "I hope they are alright..." She said. Taiki nods. "I'll help you find them." He said, Then he smiled at her. "Really Taiki?!" She said, in a happy voice now.

She then hugged him. "Thanks Taiki..." She said. `HEY!! my brothers are right...she's hot' he though. "AHH!! SHE'S HUG HIM!!!" Screamed Seiya to Yaten. "We lost!!" Said Yaten back to Seiya. "yup..." Seiya said back to his little brother. "But taiki...please do one thing for me...!!" She said. "What?" He said back. "Please don't tell your brothers!!" She said, in a sad voice now. "Alright..." He said back.

LATER WITH SAILOR Vulcan. "My..MY Sailor Sara making it to easy for me...so her friends are somewhere in tokyo...and not with her?!" "That my second job...

"My first JOB is to killed Sailor Moon & Her sailor Senshi..ohh!! and the Starlights...."

"GO BLACK FLOWER!!!" "HEHEH..." "wait here for Sailor Senshi!! come to me!!" Then she disappered. Later after school. "Sara you with you walk with us?" Usagi ask. "Go you guys go ahead..." She said. "You sure?" Usagi said, thinking maybe something was wrong. "Yeah...don't worry about me Usagi-chan..." She said, trying to smile at her. "Alright..." She said, then Usagi and the other girls left. Sara sighs. "Are they gone?" Taiki said, walking to her. "Yeah..but Vulcan...has a trap for them..." She said back to Taiki. "I see...good thing I bring My Mirchphone today..." He said, with a big smile on his face.

"hahaha...let's go." She said, as both of them left. Later at Rei's school. "You guys are late today..." She said, screaming at them. "Sorry, Rei-chan..." Usagi said, as a sweat drop fell on her head. "But we did meet a new girl at school today..." Ami said. "New girl?" Rei said, back to her. "YEAH!!! her names Sara!! she's Beaulty!!"Minako said, jumping up and down. "And ever nice too!!" "AND SEIYA & YATEN Both like her..." Makoto added. "no-way!!" Rei said. `can it be her?' She though. "What wrong, rei-chan?" Usagi said, hoping she was okay.

"hmm... does the girl your talking about have long

brown hair?" Rei ask the other girls. "Yeah...her hair is sooooooo...Pretty..." Ami said answering her question. "IT'S HER!!" Rei said. "What are you talking about Rei-chan?" Makoto said. "Last night I did a Fire reading..."

"I saw a girl in the fire...long brown...hair..." Rei said. "NO-WAY!!!" Usagi said. Then Rei finished what she was saying. "and crystal blue eyes..." She finished. "That how Sara's eyes look!!!" Ami said. "but she turned... wearing Sailor senshi clothes..." Rei said. "Then Sara...in..."makoto said, but everyone knew what she was going to say. "Trouble!!" Minako finished. "Let's go everyone!!" Usagi said.

LATER ON THE MAIN STREETS IN TOKYO. "wait!! Where would She be?" Ami said to Usagi. "there's a Good Question..." Rei said. "I..." Usagi began to say. "Yes!!" They all said thinking she would know where to look. "I don't know!!" Usagi finished. The other fell back on the Side walk. "huh?!" Minako said, seeing something odd. "What wrong, Minako-chan?!" Ami ask. "looked at all the Flowers!!" Minako said. "Beaulty!!" Makoto said, knees down to look at them better. "yes...but something...not right here...then did all the Flowers come in here?" Rei said, looking down at them. "Flowers where?" Usagi said, acting like she didn't here a word they said. Rei fell back. "Right here Usagi!!" She said, getting angry at Usagi. "OOOhhh!!" "But the Flower is pretty!!" She said, and started patting it.

Flower eats usagi's head. "USAGI-CHAN!!!" They all screamed. "HELP!! BAD FLOWER!!!" Usagi, screamed inside of the flower's mouth. "so you guys are finally here?" A voice said. "Who's there?" Makoto said, turning to where the voice was coming from. "heheh...The Names Sailor Vulcan..." The Girl said in her Sailor Senshi suit clothes. "Vulcan?" Minako said. "Flowers take care of the Sailor Senshi!!" Vulcan said, putting her hands in the air. All the girls screamed at the flower monsters started to attacked them. "It's noo...good...we need to Transform!!" Ami said, to the others. "RIGHT!!" The others said, but Usagi. "little,help here!!" Usagi said, her head in the flower's mouth.

Makoto-chan kicked flower off. "JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!!" She screamed. "MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!!" Ami screamed. "VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!!" Minako screamed. "MARS CRYSTAL POWER!!" Rei screamed. Usagi cried. "HELP!!" Usagi screamed. "MAKE-UP!!" The Girls said. Then, they all went into they're poses. "how diffence..." Vulcan said. "Let's killed some flowers here!!" Jupiter said. "SUPERME THUNDER!!" She screamed. The flowers screamed. "Right,here VENUS RANDOM BEAM!!" Venus screamed. The started Flowers Muitlped. "What?!" Mars said, seeing them becoming in bigger numbers. "ohh..my.." Mercury said. Let's try Mercury!!"

"FIRE SOUL STORM!!" Mars Screamed. "AQUA HARP!!!" Mercury screamed. "It's no good!!" Jupiter said to Mars, Mercury. "There's too many!!" Mars said, backing up to where the others were.

"I wanted My Mommy!!" Usagi said, from in the flower's mouth. The others started screaming. Then, Usagi gets her Head out of the Flower. "NO!! Everyone!!" "hmmm...MOON ETERNAL!! MAKE-UP!!" She screamed. Wings appear on Usagi-chan and she X-forms into Eternal Sailor Moon. A Winged sailor senshi steps up. "It's not right to attack...My Friends!! I can't forgave you for this!!" "Agent of Love and Justice!!" "Pretty Sailor Senshi!!" "Sailor Moon!!" She screamed. "So!! your the Sailor Moon?!" Vulcan said, with a big smile on her face. She looked angry at Vulcan. "Yes..but I am not gone!!" "hmm... In name of the Moon..I'll Punshied YOU!!" She finished. "You Punish me?" "Your Joking right?" She said, back to Eternal Sailor Moon. "hahaha...." sailor Moon said, then a sweat drop fell on her head. "but it is nice meet you Neo Queen Serenity.." Vulcan said, with the same smile on her face.

"HUH?!" They all looked surisped how would she know that?! "But how do you know?!" Sailor moon ask. "hmm... I am from the Furent..." Vulcan said, answering her question. "Say what?" Mars said. "What did you do to the King?" Jupiter said. "Queen?!!" Mercury said. "AND SMALL LADY!!" Venus added in. "HEY!! I didn't do a thing to them...My mother did..." Vulcan said. "Your mother?" Mercury said. "time to do my Job!!" Vulcan said, put her hand in the air. "HUH?!" Mars said. "good-bye Sailor Senshi!!" Vulcan said, as a big Bomb of fire appered above her. "NOOOO!!!" They screamed. "SERENITY!!" Venus screamed. "...!!!" Sailor moon, was frozen there, like she couldn't move at all. "Star Gentie ReaerSON!!!" A voice screamed, blocking Vulcan attack on Sailor Moon. "Huh?!" Sailor Moon said, seeing she didn't get hurt by Vulcan attack.

"That voice!!" Mercury said. everyone turns to the person. "YOUR!!!" Mars said. A Star flys into the Sky. "My Planet sended me to Earth...I am wind...Flying Star... I am Sailor Star Maker!! Stage ON!!" Star Maker screamed. "STAR MAKER!!" Jupiter said. "HEY GIRLS!!" Star Maker said back to her. "DIE MAKER!!" Vulcan said, getting very angry now. Vulcan attacked Star Maker with her Fire Bomb attack. "NO!!!" Cried Sailor Moon. "FIRE BOMB STORM!!!" A voice screamed, protecting maker from Vulcan attack. "WHAT!!!!!!!" Vulcan said. "IT's not nice to try to killed people..." The Voice said, slowly the person started to walk toward them. "But!! You're!!" "NO-way!!" Vulcan said taking a step back.

"Who is she?" Mars said. "Invited by a new planet the earth, I am here to destory all the enemies on this Planet, I am Sailor Sara!!" She said, looking at Vulcan into Vulcan dark red eyes. "SAILOR?" Mercury said. "Sara?" Venus said. "She is a Sailor Senshi!!" Mars said. "Can you take me Vulcan!!" She said, to Vulcan. Vulcan smiled. "no Prob..your going to die...Sailor Moon!!" Vulcan said, turning back to Eternal Sailor Moon. Vulcan attacked Sailor moon with a stronger fire bomb this time. "WHAT?!" "SERENITY!!" "FLAME FORCE FIELD!!" A force field of fire appered around all of them protecting them from Vulcan's attack. "huh?!" Sailor moon said.

"She's Protecting us..." Mercury said. "Is she on are side?" Jupiter said, to Mercury. "Who knows?" Venus said. "everyone..." Sara said, with pain in her voice. "What?" Mars said. "Sara you alright?" Star Maker said, thinking maybe she was losing energy from the force field. "yeah...everyone...get really to do your powers..." Sara said to all. "right!!" Mercury said. "Now everyone!!" She screamed. "MERCURY AQUA HARP!!" Mercury screamed. "MARS FLAME SNIPER!!" Mars screamed. "JUPITER OAK ENETION!!" Jupiter screamed. "VENUS Love and Beaulty Shock!!" Venus screamed. "FIRE BOMB STORM!!" Sara screamed. "huh?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Vulcan screamed. Vulcan went flying back ward. "no...no-good...I'll be back Sailor Senshi!!" Vulcan said, then Disappear.

"Yes!!" Venus said. Venus & Mars Jump up and down. Jupiter & Mercury Smiles. Sara looked down. maker watched her. "Bye- Senshi..." She said, trying to leave. "WAIT!!" Eternal Sailor Moon said, running up to her. Sara looked at her. "those eyes!!" "Sara?" sailor Moon Said. She nodded. "Are you really that new girl?" Mercury asked. "yes...yes I am..." She said, slowly. "Who are you really?" Mars asked. Mars looked at Sara. "I am from the Furent...My job is to Protect the this time..." "Small Lady say me to Protect her mother..." She said.

"you Know small Lady...I mean Chibiusa-chan?" Eternal sailor Moon said. "yes...I am one of her friends..." Sara said. "But are you Sailor Senshi?" Jupiter said. "what you see that what I am..." Sara said. "What don't you have a Diffence reason to be in the Past?"Venus Ask. "Yes..." She said, trying to think of a reason to tell them why she was there. "She's trying to find her Friends..." Star Maker Said. "TAIKI!!" She said to him. "But you are!!" Star Maker said back to her. She sighs. The big enemy in the Furent trying to take over Crystal Tokyo.." "liked Vulcan said her Mother...is the BIG ENEMY..." She said, back to everyone. "mother...?" Eternal Sailor Moon said. "yup... I need to go..." She said, looking away from the others. "WAIT!! Let's us help you!!" Merucry said to her.

"no..." Sara said. "But you needs saved us...Please..." Mars said. "no...this is a one person...mission..." She said back to them. "but..." Jupiter said. "Sorry...everyone..." She said. "Sara-san..." Venus said. she walked past everyone. Maker grabs her hand. "taiki?" Sara said, with kindness in her voice. "Let's me help you please...Sara-san..." Maker said. He looked deep into her eyes and she looked into his. "I...I can't let's everyone help me...sorry..." She said, Runs away from Sailor Star Maker. "I am sorry Taiki...I saw the love in your eyes too..." She said to herself. the other stand there watched the Sun go down. "Sara…" Taiki whisper to himself.

"Next time on THE POWER OF THE STARS..." Usagi said. "Sara gets people at her house." "AHH!! WHAt are you doing here?" Sara said. "Miss Sara can we talk to you?" Michiru said, with a smile. "right now!!" Haruka screams. Then, Sara screams. "And one of Sara's Friends Appears...." Usagi said. "SARA WHERE ARE YOU!!!" "SARA-SAN!!" Roxana said. "Vulcan has a little trap for Roxana too... Can Sara Find Roxana Before Vulcan will?" Usagi said.

NEXT TIME ON THE POWER OF THE STAR...

"The second...Sailor Senshi appear...Roxana the Bomb of Water... Drives into Battle..."

"The Sailor Senshi who sends the Star of Love..."