Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Rich Girl and the Theif ❯ Chapter One: Seiya Kou, the Thief ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon!

The Rich Girl and the Theif

Summary: S/Y AU! Shoujo-ai. The orphan Seiya Kou was raised by a band of theives. When Seiya is sent to steal something from a rich man, what happenes when she meets the rich man's daughter?

Chapter One: Seiya Kou, the Theif

The woman would not last long, the doctors knew, as did the woman. She had just given birth to a baby girl. "Let me see my baby girl. Let me see her before I die." Once the child was in her arms, she smiled. "Be well my little Seiya, I know you will grow up to be a fine young lady." the baby giggled and cooed. Then the woman closed her eyes.

When the doctors went out of the room for a moment, a shadowy figure stepped in through the window. The baby started to cry. The shadow cursed and grabbed the baby girl and jumped back out the window. When the doctors came back into the room, the child was gone, the window open and the curtains blowing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

"BRAT! WAKE UP!" there was a kick on Seiya's door. The thirteen year-old groaned and rolled over. Another hit, this time the door threatened to collapse. "WAKE UP!!" Seiya glared at the door.

"GO AWAY KAI!!"

"WHATEVER!" the voice on the other side said. "THE BOSS IS GONNA HURT YA FOR NOT COMING WITH US!!"

Seiya grumbled a bit. She knew that the boy was right. "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT I'M COMING, KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A suspicious looking man stood infront of a line of boys. He was holding a clipboard and seemed to be ready to check something off.

"Sky?"

A boy with pale blond hair and sky blue eyes raised his hand. "Here!"

"Flame?"

A red head raised his hand. "Here!"

"Water?"

A boy with deep blue eyes raised his hand. "Present!"

"Lightning?"

A boy with a shock of blond hair raised his hand. "President!" A few snickers rose from the line.

"Kai?"

A boy with black hair and blue eyes raised his hand. "Yo!"

"Faitaa?"

Seiya raised her head. She looked at the man through her dark eyelashes that concealed deep, endless blue eyes. Her raven-colored swirling around her angelic face. "Of course I'm here! How else would I get my food?"

The man grinned. "I see Kai was nice and gentle waking you up this morning, usually you're much crankier.....?

Seiya shot him a grin. "I try my best boss."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

Elsewhere.......

An echanting melody played from a piano, the music flowing out the window to even stop the birds from chirping, the feathered creatures turning their heads to the sweet sound.

"*Clap clap* Very good Yaten. That shall be all for your piano lesson today." A girl with long silver hair bowed and stood up from the piano bench.

"Yes, Mrs. Kelley." the girl walked out of the room. Once she was out of earshot the silverhaired girl threw her hair tie down. "Kuso, that brat. Father doesn't NEED to pay for anymore lessons! But he's never around to hear me play so she just keeps using me for his money.... brat..."

She looked out her window. "I'm so lonely.....papa....someone, please come and make me feel happy again..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

That night........

After shoving a few of the oogling boys down the stairs, Seiya turned in for the night. The boys had been oogling her night attire. She was wearing bicicle shorts and a tight shirt. "Perverts...." She looked at the moon. "I wish that I had a real family....."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*

Gomen for shortness but I wanted to get this out. R & R MINNA-SAMA!