Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 3- The Gemstone Scouts ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]
Emerald's New Power
"Hey, Raksha, Elisabeth! What's the what?" Fire asked.

"Hey, Fire. Nothing's up." Elisabeth said. "Hey, I just got a great idea. How about an all weekend 'Buffy' fest starting Friday? I mean, I know Sunshine took her and Raksha's whole set, but you still have the first season and most of the second and what you don't have in the second, I know I've got it and the third season, so come on. How about it?"

The others appear to be thinking, although you could see their excitement barely hidden in their expressions.

"Sure!" Raksha and Fire say at the same time.


***


Friday night comes and Raksha and Elisabeth arrive at Fire's house with different snack foods (a lot of them, too, because there are about fifty episodes).

"Well, let's get at it." Fire said as she pulled a pizza out of the oven and Raksha to grab the 12 pack of Mt. Dew and Elisabeth the 12 pack of Pepsi. "There's more soda in the pantry, but we'll get it when we need it. Mom and Dad took a weekend vacation when I told them about this party we're having.

They watched ten full episodes before Raksha and Elisabeth heard the first scream.

Elisabeth and Raksha look at each other.

"Fire," Raksha said, "did you hear that scream?"

"No, was there a scream?" Fire asked, still stuck in the T.V.

Elisabeth nodds to Raksha and they bolt outside.

Once outside, they see a big monster that looked like an oversized cat with flames coming out of its mouth.

"Let's transform." Elisabeth tells Raksha. "Earth Star Power!"

"Emerald Gemstone Transform!" Raksha yelled.

Little did they know that Fire was standing at the window watching them transform.


***


The giant cat was still rampaging through the streets when out of the shadows comes a voice.

"Stop right there!" the voice said.

The cat growled out a question. "Who's out there?"

"I am Sailor Emerald. Guardian of the Emerald Kingdom." Sailor Emerald says.

"And I am Sailor Earth. I fight for love, peace, and justice. In the name of my home planet . . ." Sailor Earth said.

"And the gemstone Emerald . . ."

"We will punish you!" they finished together.

"You think you can stop me?" the cat laughed.

"Earth Nightfall Dome Close!" Sailor Earth shouted.

A dome that was impenetrable from the inside closed around the giant cat.

"Life Drain!" Sailor Emerald shouted.

But this attack hardly worked at all on the cat.

Emerald suddenly felt something deep inside herself. She closed her eyes and she could almost see it. Her mind closed around the feeling and knowledge flooded her.

Her eyes open and she starts yelling.

"Emerald . . ." A perfect emerald gemstone encases her whole body, ". . . Crystal . . ." the emerald shatters into many shards around her, " . . . Blast!" The emerald shards shoot at the cat and he disappears, screaming.

"Wow!" Sailor Earth says, stunned.


***


'Well, now I know why Elisabeth has been trying to break off from us for the past year,' Fire thinks to herself.


***