Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 3- The Gemstone Scouts ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]
The Core Team is Assembled
Soon after Raksha got her new power, three girls transferred to Phoenix High School. While sitting in her home room, Raksha started thinking about Fire.

'Why isn't she talking to me? She has completely broken off from me!' Raksha's frown deepened as the thought sunk in.

In walked her homeroom teacher and the bell rang.

Raksha looked around and saw that there were three new girls.

After announcements were over and the first bell had rung, Raksha walked up to them.

"Hello. My name is Raksha. What's yours?"

The girl with the deep orange hair said, "My name is Amber Redfern."

"My name is Cherry Redfern," the girl with ice blue hair said.

"And my name is Purity. We're sisters," the girl, with hair so blond it was almost white, said, obviously the youngest.

"I was wondering, will you go to the mall with me and another friend of mine tomorrow?"

"Sure," Cherry said. They all looked very enthusiastic about the upcoming outing.


***


Fire stood to the side of the hallway, waiting for Raksha to go by. When she walked by, Fire stepped away from the wall. Raksha saw Fire just then.

"Raksha, I'm . . ." Fire began as Raksha said, "Look, I was . . ."

"You first," Raksha said.

"I'm sorry I've been ignoring you lately. I learned some thing I had to think about. Now, what was it you wanted?" Fire asked.

"I was wondering if you would go to the mall with me tomorrow with the three new girls."

"Sure, I'd love to," Fire said.


***


The next day around one in the afternoon, all five of them were in the food court of the Great Northern Mall, when lightning struck the air inside the building.

Near the movie theater, a monster, crackling with energy was scaring all the people.

Fire looked at Raksha.

"Raksha, we need your help."

"What can she do? We need Sailor Earth." Purity whispered.

The five girls rushed outside as quick as they could.

Suddenly, Garnet appeared next to Raksha. She looked at the other four and then back to Raksha and there was a gleam in her eyes as she started speaking.

"Raksha, that monster in there is big trouble. You must defeat him, but first we need the other four Gemstone Scouts." Garnet purposely looked at the other four people with Raksha, who were staring at her with their bottom jaw almost to their knees.

"You mean they . . . " Raksha asked her. Garnet nodded and started turning in circles. (Like a dog chasing its tail.)

Four lockets with different colored gemstones in the fell to the ground in front of Garnet.

"These are your transformation pins. Sailor Ruby," looking at Fire, "the Ruby pin is yours. Sailor Topaz," Amber, "the Topaz pin. Sailor Sapphire," Cherry, "the Sapphire pin. Sailor Diamond," Purity, "the Diamond pin. Each of you take your pin. Raksha transform!"

"Emerald Gemstone Transform!" Raksha shouts. The Emerald forms around her and suddenly she is standing in front of them in her Sailor suit.

"Each of you have a transformation similar, but different, to Sailor Emerald's. Your gemstone name comes first, then Gemstone Transform. Now, Scouts, transform!"

"Ruby Gemstone Transform!" Fire shouts.

"Topaz Gemstone Transform!" Amber shouts.

"Sapphire Gemstone Transform!" Cherry shouts.

"Diamond Gemstone Transform!" Purity shouts.

Each of their personal gemstones form around them and soon they stand in front of Emerald and Garnet.

"Each of you have your own special powers. Follow Emerald's lead. Good luck, my Scouts."

The Scouts rush into the mall. They see that the monster is where they left him.

"Hey, idiot!" Sailor Emerald yelled.

"Who called me an idiot?" the guy howled in rage.

"I did, ya big idiot." Sailor Emerald stepped forward. "We are the Gemstone Scouts. Sworn enemies of all that is evil. Ready, girls?"

"Ready!" They shouted.

"Ruby, you first."

"Fire . . . " a flame appeared on the tip of her fingertips, "Flash!"

Suddenly, after Ruby yelled Flash, the guy crackling with energy screamed and grabbed his eyes.

"Sapphire, go for it!" Emerald cried.

"Hydro . . . Bolt!" Sapphire cried. As she said the word Hydro, a bolt of liquid ice formed in her hands. On bolt, she heaved it at her enemy.

The bolt hit him in the stomach and he was thrown backwards.

"Topaz!"

"Lotus Shriek!" A high pitched sound filled the area, stunning everyone. Only the Scouts seemed to be immune to it.

"Life Drain!" Emerald yells, forming her attack. The energy fell out of the attacker.

"Lily Whisper," Diamond calls softly, not having to be told. The sound of a tornadoe, at its greatest strength possible, went through the air.

The monster screamed and fell to his knees, his hands over his ears.

"Everyone, spread out around him and follow my lead." Everyone did what they were told.

"Emerald . . ." Emerald crystal formed around her.

"Topaz . . ." Topaz crystal formed around her.

"Ruby . . ." A ruby formed around Sailor Ruby.

"Diamond . . ." A perfect diamond formed around her.

"Crystal . . ." They all shouted at once, the different gems shattering around each of them all at once.

"Blast!" All the different colored shards shot at the monster. He was hit by them and shattered him into a thousand electrons.


***