Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 5- Visions of the Past ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Visions of the Past
a fanfiction by Ellie Shields and Logan Hunter

::Authors Note: This is a story I started a year or so ago with Demitri's creator. While I was home over spring break, I found the story and began work on it again. Hope you like!::


Endia, the young prncess of Earth, ran around with Serenity, the young princess of the Moon, playing tag. In the background, Prince Endymion and another boy stood watching the two girls.

"I'm gonna get you!" Serenity yelled. Endia shrieked and ran as fast as her little legs could take her. She didn't look where she was gpoin, and tripped over one of the brick barriers of the garden. She went flying into the rosebushes, wailing.

Theboys started laughing as Serenity turned, put her hands on her hips and said, "It's not funny."

The other boy responded with a mischevious grin.

"That depends on your point of view, and it's pretty funny from over here."

"Who asked you anyway?" Serenity yelled as she ran to help her friend.

Endia, still wailing, sat up.

"Are you alright?" Serenity said, helping Endia up.

"N-no..." she sobbed. "I-i got a thorn in- in my arm." She held out her arm. There was a hole where the rose thorn peirced her arm and got embedded in the skin. Blood trickled out.

"I can't see the thorn," Serenity said.

"But it's there and it hurts!" Endia wailed.

"Lemme see, whiner," the boy said as he walked over.

"No, you're gonna make it hurt more," Ellie cried.

"Shut up and let me see and quit whining. Man, that really annoys me." The boy kept walking.

"Don't hurt me, please," she whined. "Please."

"Shut up! Man...here." He grabbed her wrist and made a fist.

Ellie closed her eyes and pulled back. Then she felt a small cut and the stinging stopped. She opened her eyes and saw a thorn on the tip of the boy's gauntlet's small spike.

"You-you got it out," Ellie sniffled. She wiped her eyes.

"No, I was gonna smash your face and ruin my white tank top," the boy said sarcastically.

"You're meeean!!" Ellie cried and ran.

"Demitri!" Endymion said and punched him in the arm.

"You're really mean," Serenity said and followed Endia into the castle.

"If you _haven't_ noticed," Darien started, "my sister is very sensitive,a nd I think maybe you should apologise."

"Make me."

"I oughta.."

"But..."

"But nothin."

"Then let's go pansy ass."

"You're asking for it!" Endymion picked up a rock. He faked throwing it, then kicked him where it _really_ hurt.

Demitri didn't even flinch and he brought the palm of his hand into Endymion's jaw. There were three cracks- Demitri's hand and Endymion's jaw. Endymion's jaw and the roof of his mouth. Endymion's head hitting the wall.

"Don't ever do that again," Demitri said with a definete cruel streak.

Endymion slumped to the ground, groaning.

From an upstairs window, Endia saw the whole thing. She barged downstairs and saw Demitri walk in.

"You..." Endia reached her hand back to slap him, and he caught it in midair.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Demitri said evenly.