Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Earth Saga 5- Visions of the Past ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Demitri?" Ellie said weakly, suddenly turning pale.

"What?" Demitri turned around to see 10 year old Ellie, pale as a sheet.

"I don't feel so good..." She then turned her head and threw up.

"Aw, geez..." Demitri said. "Let's get you into bed." He picked up Ellie in his arms, ever so gently, and carried her to her room. As he laid her down, he called to Aphrodite, Ellie's pink cat.

"Yes?"

"Get somebody to clean the mess downstairs," Demitri said.

"Okay," Aphrodite said, not knowing what kind of mess it was.

"Mmmhh..." Ellie moaned. Demitri grabbed the wastebasket by the door and put it by Ellie's bed. Just in time, too...

"Oh, Ell, you're really sick, aren't you." Ellie nodded her head.

"Will you take care of me?"

"Of course." Demitri took Ellie's hand and kissed it. "I love you." He looked up, and Ellie was asleep.

*^*^*^*

"Hello?" Demitri walked through the halls of the castle. Everything was utterly quiet.

"In here, Demitri," Queen Serenity's voice sounded. Demitri followed the voice and saw the queen laying on her bed, hair down, as pale as Ellie.

"You're sick too?" he said.

"Everyone's sick," Queen Serenity coughed.

"Are you serious?"

"Go look." Demitri dashed out of Queen Serenity;s room, and into Serenity's. Serenity, her hair disheveled, but not pale like Ellie, looked up at Demitri.

"Hi," she said.

"You feeling alright?"

"Better than I was yesterday." Serenity smiled.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Some kleenex?"

"Sure." Demitri went into Serenity's bathroom and grabbed the box of tissues. He came back out and set it on her bedside stand.

"Demitri!!" Ellie wailed from the other end of the hallway. Demitri raced there.

"Yeah, hon?"

"I...I need a hug, " she said, reaching her arms out.

"Oh, Ell..." He wrapped his arms around her. "Why's everyone sick?"

"Better question ::achoo:: Uh, why aren't you sick?" Ellie asked in a nasal voice.

"Being an immortal has its plusses." Demitri smiled, but then frowned. "But you're an immortal too."

"But you're a big strong guy," Ellie pointed out. She smiled weakly and hugged Demitri again. "I'm an immortal?"

"I think. I don't think fate would have soulmates who lived different life spans," Demitri sighed as he stroked her silky brown hair.

"Aren't you happy we're soulmates?" Ellie asked, looking up at him.

"Yes and no. Yes because I've found true love, but no because you're a weakness."

"I'm not a weakness!" Ellie said indignantly.

"To someone with a lot of enemies, you are." Demitri smiled. "I can't be distracted by your beautiful eyes while I'm fighting, right?"

"Yeah, I guess." Ellie sighed. "Do you really love me?"

"Yes, and I will always love you. Through good times and bad. For better or for worse, for richer or poorer, I will."

"Are you proposing?" Ellie asked, slightly shaken.

"No, but when we meet again you can try to get me to. But for now Valerie, Smoke and I must leave."

"I understand and I love you." Ellie hugged Demitri tightly.

"I love you too," Demitri said as he kissed the top of her head. "I love you too."

*^*^*^*

"Awww....Poor widdle Ewwie," Demitri Rain said as he walked in, "All by herself."

"Demitrain, you're mean!" Carribeth regretted the words as soon as they were out.

"Quit it nw or I'll send you both to Aunt Rei's."

"No, come on! All she does is make us clean!"

"Then start behaving."

"Yes dad."

"Now where was I? Oh yes, The End."

"Nuh uh..." Carribeth said. "Mommy told me there was more!"

"Aww, geez..."

"Come on, daddy!" Carribeth whined.

"Aw, you're making me sick," Demitri Rain said and left the room.

"Well...okay, I'll tell you more..."