Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Secret ❯ The New Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

First I don't own Sailor Moon. This is also my first fic. So please review. I hope you enjoy!!!!!!

The Secret

My name is Serena. I'm just your normal average superhero. Or am I?

The New Girl

(Dream)…

Who are you? What do you want? Who are you?

Wait come back. Waittttttttttt!!!!!!

(Dream over)

All of a sudden I was jerked out of sleep by something that had fallen on my stomach. I opened my eyes to see Luna yelling at me to get up. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got up; till I saw the time.

I threw on my clothes, grabbed my bag, got some toast and was out the door in less then two minutes. (That's a record!)

Before I knew it I was at my high school. Boring old school again for a new year of pain. I am now in my junior year. Only one more year to go. That made me very happy. I smiled to myself and ran to class.

As I came in I said hello to two of my good friends and fellow sailor scouts. Ami and Mina.

"Hi guys!" I said.

"Hi Serena!" they said in unison.

The bell rang and class started (Math ). The teacher came in and told us that we now had a new student from America. The girl came in and I was shocked beyond believe.

"I would like you all to meet are new student Nea Shields. She is from America. I am sure you would do your best to make her as welcome as possible. Please take your seat by Serena." she said and began class.

Nea had long curly dark red hair, a blue for her eyes that seemed implausible and light tanned skin. She was also very tall but the athletic kind.

She smiled at me and took her seat.

Nea ended up to be in all my classes. This though did not surprise me.

After school at the park I saw her standing at the edge of the dock. I walked up to her and said

"What are you doing here Nea?" the surprise still fresh in my mind.