Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Trials of a Scout ❯ The Begining ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Trials of a Scout

Summary- After Serena is kicked out of the scouts. A race begins. The race against time. Now the scouts future is in jeopardy. The trials to tell who is faithful and who is unworthy has began. Now the scouts have to make amends with their princess while trying to figure out who the new enemy is and what they want!
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

Serena sat in her room, the tears sliding down her cheek, turned silver because of the moonlight's reflection on it's mistress face. Slowly she fell asleep.

-Dream Sequence-

" Serenity Diana Lunar Moon! Don't be too hard on them." A fairylike woman known as Queen Selenity stated to her daughter.

"Mother, the 10 trials must be completed by any means!" the young princess told her mother in a regal tone.

"But why 10? there are only 9 of them not including you dear." Queen Selenity asked her daughter.

" You have forgotten my [future] daughter." Princess Serenity revealed to her mother.

" Of course how could I have forgotten her? Where is she now?" Queen Selenity inquired.

" She and Luna, of course left with Darien and they're staying with him as well." Serenity answered with tears falling down her heart shaped face.

" Come on dear, its time to awaken and start the trials." The Queen said, understanding what her daughter felt. Having go through it herself.

" You are correct mother. I guess we'll meet again soon?" The young princess asked.

" Of course dear. but good-bye for the time being!" Queen Selenity told her daughter.

" Good-Bye mother!" Serenity said before her entire body disappeared from the dream realm.
- End Dream Sequence-

The blond haired girl awoke with a start. One glance at her reflection told her that the trials had indeed begun. Showering and getting dress. She looked into her mirror once more this time to fix her hair in the royal hair style. Up in to pig tails with two small little ball shapes on her head. Placing her school uniform on she walked down quietly to the kitchen and wasn't greeted by the tsukino's but her real mother. Queen Selenity was back. " Good morning mother." Smiling the other woman looked up from the eggs she had been cooking. " Morning Serenity, I know our talk must have left you a little tired so I made breakfast!" Selenity exclaimed. " Mom, why are you here and not the Tsukino's?" Serenity asked. " Because dear, this trial one, remember this you must gain their attention. Remember they didn't think you were their real princess so we have to make them believe that." Selenity explained. " But how? everyone knows I'm Serena Tsukino!" Serenity inquired. " Will everyone thinks that Serena has moved to America." Selenity explained again. " Wait then what's my name now? If, I can't be Serena." Serenity asked half- afraid of the answer. " That has been taken care of 1,018 years ago. " Selenity answered placing 2 plates on the table. After breakfast, some more explanations and good-byes, Serenity drove to school. Once outside the school she parked the jaguar and placed the alarm on. Stepping out the car she was greeted with various stares. Ignoring them she walked off to the office.

-With the Inner Scouts-

" Woah, did you guys see that girl?" Raye asked.

" Yes, we did Raye and she looked just like Princess Serenity." Amy observed.

" maybe, that is her? then that would mean Serena was never the moon princess to begin with." Mina pointed out.

" Serena never did act like a princess. Maybe the newbie is the princess, but we need to make some observations first!" Lita explained.

-With Serenity-

Once inside the office she received her schedule. The AP (assistant Principle) showed her where all her classes were located and to her locker to place her books in. The AP hand her a lock as well the combination on the back. Taking the time to look over her Schedule she was surprised at how many classes she has to go to.
Her schedule read.

Moon, Serenity D.L.
Class Schedule

8:00- 8:30 Advisory Rm. 307
8:35- 9:45- Technology Rm. 104/P.E. Rm. Gym+
10:00- 11:30 Math Rm. 307
11:30- 12:45 Science Rm. 306/ Social Science Rm. 308+
12:50- 1:25 Lunch/Study Hall Rm. Multi-purpose room
1:30- 2:45 Reading/Language Arts Rm.308
2:50- Dismissed

+ means this class is every other day.

Bell Schedule

Advisory- 8:00
1st block- 8:30
2nd Block- 10:00
3rd Block- 11:30
Lunch- 12:50
4th Block- 1:30
Dismissal- 2:50
(note- bell will ring 5mins after each time stated signaling you're tardy)1


Serenity grabbed her Math and Science textbook. Placing everything else in her locker. She placed four spiral notebooks in her bookbag. Closing her locker and placing the lock on. She head towards her advisory class. Looking at her watch she noticed that in 1 minute she would be late. Opening the door she found 30 pairs of eyes staring at her. Glaring half the eyes disappeared. " You must be the new student. Please do introduce yourself." the teacher asked. Serenity walked to the front of the class. " My name is Serenity Diana Lunar Moon, and I like to do public speaking. My mother and I just moved here from Osaka, Tokyo. " The class seemed to be studying her. Though not as much as 2 other people. " Well, Ms. Moon please take a sit right next to Ms. Baker, Molly please raise your hand." The teacher asked. The red haired head raised her hand. Of course Serenity was sitting next to her within 30 seconds. The bell rang signaling movement to the next block. After showing her schedule to Molly, Molly determined they had the same classes. " Come on Serenity, the technology room is this way." Molly told her pointing towards a door on the right. Okay skipping ahead.

Serenity walked towards her car to find it surrounded by a bunch of students. " MOVE! AWAY FROM THE CAR!" The students parted like the red sea. Walking towards her car she saw that somebody had touched her baby. Turning her head she grabbed the nearest person which happened to be Melvin. " WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY CAR?" she shouted. Melvin used to this happening answered rather calmly," it was that Mina Anio! The girl you were agueing with earlier." Other students seem to talking the information over quietly among themselves. " tell Anio touching my car was her second mistake. With that Serenity pulled out her phone and called her mother. Selenity showed up in 7 mins in her own car. Serenity got in and the two drove off with Serenity's car being towed to the car pound.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------
(1)- this is my REAL SCHEDULE!

Silver- What do you think happened to Serenity's car? And what about their arguement? What was that all about? And what exactly is the first trial?

Serenity- answer everyone of those questions NOW!

Silver- can't but I can tell you that the trials are mostly group things but some are individual! I'm not sure rather Serenity and Darien should get BACK together or to pair her with someone else. I kinda need your input on this! so review! Also should the trial be grouped inners only one part outers another or should they have to work together?




Converting /tmp/phpEXzeXx to /dev/stdout