Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Thea ❯ Thea ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Will you survive, I ask as I look at you in your incubator. You don’t answer me as you lye there making microscopic movements.

You are so frail within your broken body as you fight to survive. You fight all the dire opinions of you as you hang on day after day.

My little girl, how I wish for you to beat the odds. Your doctor thinks it a miracle you’ve lasted these last three weeks.

Three awful weeks of worry I have had to go through. Your mother as well, she has stopped weeping, for she believes you will pull through despite your doctor’s expectations.

I still weep at night thinking about your future, the future I don’t know you will ever see.

You fight even as I think this. You are fighting for your life as the nurse takes your vitals. The nurse makes her notes as you open your bright-blue eyes.

In your eyes, I can see your mother’s fighting spirit. In your eyes, I see a strong will that shall overcome your adversity.

My sweet Thea, I love you so much, even though I haven’t had a chance to hold you yet. I know, somewhere deep within my weeping soul that you will overcome this challenge and grow into a strong little girl.