Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Timeless Flow of Water ❯ Timeless Flow of Water (Version 1.0) ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Timeless Flow of Water By: Ami-chan Fan


DISCLAIMER: I own NOTHING but the story below. All characters belong to Takeuchi Naoko-sama and other parties.


Did you ever meet someone and just KNOW that they were "the one"?

I used to think that I was destined to watch the happiness of others without having any of my own. Then I met ... HER.

Here was someone who understands me. It's like she knows me better than I do.

But, she doesn't know how I feel about her. It would be nice if it were just us. Just to look into her eyes --

"Hello? Is anyone in here?"

It figures. I just think of her and she shows herself. I had to smile at that.

"Come in."

She does. I am looking at her. For some reason, she is blushing and she looks a little nervous.

We just look at each other for a few minutes. Then, to break up the silence, --

"Did you want to see me?"

She looks at me and smiles.

"I have something to tell you."

I look at her with a raised eyebrow. Thankfully she decides to continue.

"Someone loves you. REALLY loves you."

I smile, feeling really flattered. I ask if it's anyone I know. It's then I notice she has both her hands behind her back. So, I decide if she can be brave enough to tell me this, I can tell her how I feel, too.

"Well, there is someone I love, too."

I start walking toward her and she responds by walking toward me.

We are standing face-to-face just looking at each other. I smile and ask who likes me.

She smiles, puts her arms around me, and says, "I do. I love you, Setsuna-chan"

I smile brightly, and hold her closer. Then, I guide her to a chair and we sit down, still wrapped in each other's arms.

"I love you too, Ami-chan."

We look at each other. Then she is sitting on my lap. I wrap my arms around her. She returns the favor. I can feel heaven coming closer. We smile at each other and kiss.

We smile after that. With her around, my loneliness is over for good!