Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
InvincibleInuYasha: Yay! Chapter One, and there's already a review! Thanks to The Master for reviewing. It was very nice. Everybody else should review too. Ask questions too. I'll post them along with answers in later chapters. I enjoy answering questions. lol. Anyway, thanks again, The Master. I think I should write the next chapter already.

P.S.- I forgot how to spell Ginzuishou? Something like that. If anybody would be kind enough to tell me how to again, it would be greatly appreciated. It’s annoying when I know I’m spelling it wrong!

Disclaimer: Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. Not me.


Trapped

Chapter Two

Skyler sat down on his bed and laughed. The pain in his face was gone, but there would be a bruise in the morning. He chuckled, “Proves that my youma brought the real Sailor Moon.”

He got up and left. He stepped outside and smirked. His home wasn’t much. Just a regular house. The secret was that there was a whole chain of underground chambers only for him. The real treat was that right next door was an apartment building. The very apartment building where the Sailor Scouts were researching.

Skyler laughed at his mock relationship with Mamoru. They were ‘collage buddies’, so to speak. But Skyler knew something about Mamoru few others did. Skyler chuckled at the man’s idiocy. He would transform into the famed Tuxedo Kamen right outside the building, thinking nobody would see him behind the foliage. Skyler thought, ‘His girlfriend is very young. Only fourteen. She goes in and out of Mamoru’s apartment after doing who knows what. Probably planning another mission of some sort.’ Skyler’s thoughts were proven correct when he saw the girl transforming out in the open just like her boyfriend did.

He remembered his thoughts after witnessing the transformation, ‘She’s mine.’ No, it wasn’t love nor lust, as many would immediately think. Just the power. He secretly aided Queen Beryl before she was killed. But Sailor Moon and the Senshi disappeared as well. But they reappeared after two months. Being in touch with Beryl let him into many secrets, and he gained a lot of valuable information. The Silver Imperium Crystal, or Ginzuishou, was under control of Sailor Moon, the source of her power and abilities. It had the power to destroy a planet, a solar system even! When he had heard of this, Skyler was immersed in finding Sailor Moon, and making her use it for his benefit. Now she was his. In a month’s time, the world would be under his control.

He dug a hand into his pocket and found two items he was currently researching. Sailor Mars’ transformation pen, and Sailor Moon’s brooch. After many attempts at breaking the brooch, he succeeded and found exactly what he was looking for. The source of Sailor Moon’s power. The Ginzuishou.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Usagi wiped the last tears from her eyes and whispered, “He kissed me.” She was so angry at Skyler for kissing her when she belonged to Mamoru. And when she hit him, he hit her back. She didn’t expect that. But she was so mad that she had to hit him. She had to let him know that she hated him for trying to steal her away from her Mamo-chan. She was as mad as she was when Prince Dimando captured her. But again, she was powerless.

She looked over at Rei. She was busy thinking as well. And she too had a furious gleam in her eyes. Usagi said, “Rei-chan, we have to get out of here.” Rei looked at her, “We’re powerless, Usagi-chan! Don’t you get it? We’re not getting out of here alone. The Senshi will have to get us. You need your brooch, I need my pen. Until we have them, I’m not sure when we’re getting out of here.” Usagi asked, "So, you're not even going to try to escape?" Rei said darkly, "He'll kill us if we don't make it. He's not normal, I can sense it." Usagi sighed and Rei said, "It's better to just wait for the Senshi. We can't risk your life. It's important to all of us and the world." Usagi cried, "Stop acting like my bodyguard and start acting like my friend!" Usagi was in tears again. Rei sighed, "I'm sorry Usagi-chan. I'm trying to think about all of this and what might happen. I'm just angry that we were so easily captured. This guy must be powerful. I don't want anybody to get hurt because of our recklessness." Usagi wiped her eyes, "Rei-chan, I miss everybody. Why aren't they here yet?" Rei shook her head, "I don't know."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Ami said, "Maybe you guys should take a break. I'll keep trying." Makoto said, "Ami-chan, we have to find them now. Sorry, but your brains alone aren't enough. We might as well team up to find them." Mina said, "We have to do this fast. We don't know where they are." The three slumped down on the table trying to think. Mamoru sighed. Chibi Usa looked at him with concern. Everybody else had stopped trying to stop cheering up Mamoru. One: They were just as upset as him. Two: They decided that the only thing that would cheer him up was the news that they found Usagi.

Mamoru whispered, "Usako..." Makoto got up, "Mamoru-san, I'm leaving if you keep moping around. You're making the rest of us feel bad." Mamoru got up and went into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him. Chibi Usa asked, "Is he okay?" Makoto smiled, "He will be."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

A loud scraping noise woke Rei up. The door to the chamber was opening. The person she now loathed the most entered the room, "Skyler, you asshole." Skyler smirked, "Should middle school girls be using such profanity? They should teach better at that school. Don't curse at the kidnapper." He slapped Rei across the face, "So, I'll teach you." Rei shouted, "What else am I supposed to call you!? You kidnap us and hit us, what is this all for!? YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Skyler smiled, "You know, I never get tired of torture. Right now, you're asking for it." Rei said, "I don't care. You're pissing me off. And I'm going to continue calling you an asshole, or whatever else I feel like calling you." Skyler smirked and pulled a key out of his pocket. While unlocking Rei's shackle, he whispered, "You're coming with me. I suggest you say goodbye to your friend, because you won't be seeing her for a while." Usagi cried, "Rei-chan! Don't leave me here!" She shouted to Skyler, "Leave her alone!" Skyler said, "Sorry baby, but she needs some punishment." He swiftly grabbed Rei's arms and held them behind her back, pushing her out of the door, "You don't know what you're getting yourself into." Rei held back a choke as she thought of the torture that was to come due to her big mouth. She held her head up as Skyler led her out of the dungeon. When the door was closed, she could hear and agonizing voice scream, "REI-CHAN!"

Usagi collapsed onto the floor and screamed as tears rushed down her face. Her friend who was supporting her the whole time she was in this dungeon was being taken away to be tortured. She wished she could take her place. She cried, "Somebody help us!"

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

It was 3 A.M. at Mamoru's apartment. The Senshi had all been trying to uncover their friends for two days non-stop. It was pretty hard to keep their eyes open, but they managed to stay up. Mamoru was still locked in his room. Chibi Usa didn't know how to help the Senshi, so she sat in front of Mamoru's door, hoping he would come out.

Ami's computer beeped loudly and she looked up at it. She gasped loud enough for the others to hear. Makoto asked, "What is it Ami-chan?" Ami said, "My computer has a trace of Rei-chan's transformation pen and Usagi-chan's brooch!" Minako and Makoto shouted "Where are they!?" Ami said, "Next... door." Chibi Usa cried, "What!? Next door!? How come it took so long to find out!?" Not listening to Chibi Usa, Minako jumped up, forgetting about the sleepiness, and ran to Marmoru's bed room, "Mamoru-san! We found them!" A few seconds later, the door swung open. Mamoru's eyes were sagging and his hair was a mess, but his eyes were alert, "Where?" "Ami-chan said they're next door." Mamoru considered what she had just said, "But... the only house next door is Skyler's place." Minako questioned, "Skyler?" Mamoru said, "He's in a lot of my classes at the collage. We study together sometimes. But, he's only met Usako once or twice. Why would she be there? And with Rei-chan?" Minako said, "I don't know any better than you do. But, first thing in the morning, we should check it out." Mamoru nodded, "I'll go and see him. But all of you should go home and get some rest. We don't know what's going on, so it's best that you're well-rested." Minako smiled, "Okay. I hope Usagi-chan and Rei-chan are there. We need them back soon." Mamoru looked better than he had two days before, as he chuckled, "Of course we do."




InvincibleInuYasha: Hey ya! Okay, sorry I didn't post for a while. I was in South Carolina at my brother's graduation from the USMC boot camp. It was awesome. If you want to read more about it, there's a full description of it on my livejournal account which I will have posted up on my profile. Okay, anyway, chapter two is up, kind of short, I know. The next one will be chock full o' all that fun stuff you all like. lol. Well, better get to writing chapter three. Ja ne!