Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
InvincibleInuYasha: Ok, I guess I should begin writing chapter 5. I think I'll make this one a little bit shorter since I didn't post for a while for chapter four. Didn't want to leave you all hanging, especially since nobody knows what's going on with Mamoru now. Haha! No, he's not going to die. At least, not in this chapter... Hey, I still don't know where this story is going. So too bad for you. I can't keep giving you little hints. Hahaha!

Disclaimer: Sailor Moon is not mine.



Trapped

Chapter Five


Usagi trembled, trying to keep her tears in. Just a few minutes earlier, her Mamoru was bleedig profusely from a gash in his waist. Before Skyler had dragged her off of him, however, she had thrown herself on top of him, hugging him and crying out his name with Rei, still unconscious, lying close by. When Skyler began to pull her away by her hair, she reached out and tugged on his jacket, trying to stay with him. She felt something and pulled it out of his pocket, quickly hiding whatever it was she found in her pocket. Then, she allowed herself to be pulled away.

She was now in her cell, waiting to see if Skyler would bring Rei back, and maybe even let Mamoru stay with her too. She didn't dare take out the thing she took from Mamoru, for fear it was something she would need. She could hear the sound of a body being dragged down the stairs. Usagi prayed that they would be okay, even after being dragged.

The door to her chamber opened and Rei was carelessly thrown in. Skyler glared at Usagi, "I believe I told you the next time you tried to escape, you'd end up worse than your friend. Well, your punishment comes tonight." Usagi bit her lip and closed her eyes. Skyler closed the door and locked it. Before he left, he said through the opening in the door, "Your lover won't be joining you as of now. But you'll see him during your punishment." Usagi shivered, not wanting to think about what kind of punishment he would give her that would include Mamoru as well.

She decided that Skyler wouldn't be back for a while, she pulled the something from her pocket. She gasped at the thing in her hand. It was Sailor Mercury's communication watch.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Minako knocked on the door to Ami's penthouse apartment. Ami answered the door, "Oh, Minako-chan. What's going on?" Minako looked upset, "I... I told Rei's grandfather. He seemed really upset. But, Yuuichirou was totally destroyed. He couldn't take the news and he just ran out of the shire. I don't know where he went." Ami sighed, "I'm sorry you had to do that Minako-chan. Come in." Minako entered the house and sat down on a vacant armchair, "So, any news on Mamoru-san yet?" Ami shook her head, "He just left to Skyler's house about a half an hour ago. He should have gotten there about ten minutes ago, so I don't think he'd be calling right now."

Minako bit her lip in worry, "What if he finds them... you know, gone?"Ami said, "Don't even think like that Minako-chan. They aren't, I'm sure of it." Minako nodded, "Yeah. I don't think Rei-chan would let Usagi-chan just give up." Ami smiled, "Of course not." Minako sighed, "So, when is Mamoru supposed to call?" Ami said, "In a few minutes. He said he'd look for them as fast as he could and give us a call when we found them. So, I gave him my communicator watch since you said you'd be coming."

Suddenly, Minako's watch began to beep and a blue light was flashing on it. Minako said, "It's from your watch." She pushed the button on the side and Usagi's facee showed up. Minako cried at the sight of her friend in such sickly condition, "Usagi -chan!" Usagi seemed so happy at the sight of Minako that tears began streaming down her face. Despite her happiness she whispered in choking sobs, "Minako-chan. Minako-chan, please, get over here with the other Senshi. Skyler injured Rei-chan and now he has Mamo-chan! Get here fast, because Skyler said he's getting ready to leave, and we have no idea where we're going." Minako siad, "Usagi-chan, we'll be right there. Hold on!"

Their faces were replaced with a light yellow digital clock. Minako got up and pulled out her transformation pen, "Ami-chan, let's transform. We'll call Makoto and she'll catch up with us pretty quickly." Ami nodded and pulled out her pen as well. Minako and Ami shouted, "Venus Planet Power! Make Up!" "Mercury Planet Power! Make-Up!" Minako raised her pen and the yellow light surrounded her body. She swirled around a few times as a heart chain spun around her. Once her costume was in place, she struck her pose, standing straight holding her arm across her body holding her other elbow in place, her other hand held straight above her head. Waves of light blue swam around Ami as she swirled around in a similar fashion to Minako. The waves eventually subsided and Sailor Mercury posed, her knees together and her arms held in a little girl pose.

Sailor Venus said, "C'mon Mercury. We have to save Usagi-chan and Rei-chan." She pressed a different button on her watch and a green light flashed on it. A moment later, Makoto's face appeared, "Minako-chan. Oh, Sailor Venus, what's going on? Did Mamoru-san call?" Venus said, "Usagi-chan did. Transform and meet us at the house next to Mamoru-san apartment complex. Just go in because we'll already be there, probably kicking Skyler's ass." Makoto nodded sternly, "I'll be there as soon as I can." The watch returned to it's clock screen and Venus put it away, "Mercury, let's go." They ran out of the building and made their way to the enemy's house.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Mamoru didn't open his eyes. His head hurt too much and he didn't want to think. But his waist hurt horribly. He barely remembered what had happened. He had only remembered his Usako's condition. At the sudden recollection his eyes shot open and he moaned, "Usako..." Luckily, the headache didn't hurt much after the sight of what he saw. It was just a smooth gray color above him. He wondered where he was. A familiar voice that made his blood boil said, "Ah, Mamoru-kun. You're awake." Mamoru groaned, "Skyler, you piece of shit. Where am I?" Skyler laughed, "Now, now, there's no need for profanity. You're just healing from that stab you took back there. After that, I'm not sure what I'll do with you. Keep you as a prisoner... maybe. Kill you... there's another option. Torture you... torture you in front of your beloved one... ah, I'm leaning towards that last one." Mamoru hissed, "You wouldn't dare." Skyler smirked, "Oh yes I would. I already tortured the fiery Sailor Scout if you hadn't noticed. Torturing you would just be a bit more painful for you. A woman, such as the girl I was talking about before, cannot take as much pain without becoming greiviously injured or sick. Now you, a strong man such as yourself, could take quite a bit more. Especially since you are the one and only... Tuxedo Kamen." Mamoru exclaimed, "What!? How did you...?" Sklyer shook hid head, "Ah, Mamoru-kun. It is very easy to find out a hero's identity, especialy when they transform right outside of their own apartment complex. I'd think it rather stupid to do that, especially if you valued the secrecy. You two are lovers past, present, and future, superheroes, or civilians. Now, if I could only get my hands on the pink-haired one, I'd have the whole royal family to torture." Mamoru narrowed his eyes, "Don't. Don't bring her into this, she's just a little girl." Skyler stared straight into Mamoru's eyes, "The young one is your weakness, I see. Well, I believe she would be, since she is your future daughter and you have sworn to your future self to protect her from anything. But I'm sure that after a month or two of captivity, the girl will cease to exist. Her parents will not have had the chance to save the world and turn it into a beautiful land just for her. Maybe I will do just that." Mamoru shuddered and choked, "Leave her alone! Why are you doing this in the first place!?"

Skyler took a deep breath and began, "It started off when little Sailor Moon was only just beginning to discover her powers. I had worked for Queen Beryl. I was extremely powerful, right under Metallica and Beryl themselves. Anyway, I was their right-hand man, given only the jobs of most importance. So I was sent to London to keep track on the already awakened Sailor V. We had known she would eventually come to Japan to join the other Senshi. Apparantly, the four idiots were kept to keep track on the other Senshi.

"Almost every week, I got news on a newly awakened Sailor Scout. First Moon, next Mercury, then Mars, and finally, Jupiter. That's when I noticed my target, in her civilian form, flee with her guardian cat. I knew that she never normally carries the beast with her, but she must bring him with her if it's important, such as the awakening of her other Senshi. So, I followed her.

"I came to see all of the five Senshi working together, and realized that killing them would be easy. I was never the type to fight at random, so I expected Queen Beryl's four henchmen to deal with them. It would be an easy task after all. But then this Tuxedo Mask showed up. You did. You aided the Senshi, you gave Sailor Moon the most motivation, even though she didn't know who you were. She would bother you day after day though, when you were in your civilian forms, because she had no clue who you were. No clue that you were the Tuxedo Mask her heart yearned for.

"So I watched as one by one, the henchmen that I once believed slightly capable of destroying the Senshi, being destroyed by them. I was furious that Queen Beryl allowed them to handle such a task. When I saw the Senshi increase in power, I knew the Dark Kingdom was finished. I kept clear of the base, knowing that Sailor Moon would be cleansing the whole area with her Ginzuishou. I abandoned my master. She wasn't as powerful as I thought she was. I would never gain power staying under her. I decided that I could do things on my own, and gain power, without the help of others.

"I still watched the Senshi thought. I am powerhungry, if you hadn't noticed already, and all I wanted was the Ginzuishou. I knew I couldn't weild the power on my own, so I planned to kidnap Sailor Moon and anybody else who got in the way. Other strange occurances happened, however. The Senshi had no recollection of their battle for two months. Then they were reawakened. You, weren't so lucky. Oh, little miss Tsukino was so heartbroken, she tried to win your love and bring back your memorries. I noticed that this Moonlight Knight that continued showing up when those dreadful aliens attacked was your other self, the one that yearned to protect Sailor Moon. Eventually, your memories returned, and I decided to strike then. The other girl you call Chibi-Usa came from the future and you and Sailor Moon were free from attack for quite a while. I decided I would become your next enemy.

"So now you know. You know why I am doing this. I am always powerhungry. I cannot weild the Ginzuishou, so I will make your princess do everything for me. It's quite easy, after all, to win someone's affections." Mamoru got up and staggered as he shouted, "I'll kill you!" Skyler didn't move, but only let a small, malicious smile grace his features. Mamoru tried to step towards him, but his head grew dizzy and his waist was in extreme pain. He collapsed on the floor, shouting in pain.

Skyler said, "It's best that you don't move. I have some... business... to attend to. I will be back soon." He left the room and locked the door behind him. Mamoru shuddered and whispered, "U-Usako..."



InvincibleInuYasha: There's chapter five. Hope you like it. If you want to know what happens next... well, sorry I'm doing this, but I want at least two reviews before I post the next chapter. Otherwise, It's not coming up. Sorry for being cruel, it's just my thing. See my writing? Yeah, see? lol. Well, I g2g. Bye!