Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
InvincibleInuYasha: Okay, here's chapter seven. Don't feel like telling you much else. Here ya go. R&R.

Disclaimer: Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi, not me.


Trapped

Chapter Six


~The child gave a small smile in return, "Hello Father. Hello Mother..."~

Usagi didn't move. She didn't know how to feel, how to react, how to think. Skyler smirked at her, "Oh, is this such a surprise? I'd think it would be quite easy for a mother to recognize her own son, even if he is from the future." Usagi muttered, "H-How? Wh-what's happening?" The boy asked, with a tiny hint of concern in his voice, "Father, will Mother be okay?" Skyler said, "Of course, Marcos. She's just been overwhelmed. Help me to get her to bed." The boy, Marcos, looked very frail, but he easily lifted Usagi to her feet. He was very careful with her, "Are you alright Mother? Is there anything I can to to help you Mother?"

Usagi shuddered, "Why are you calling me Mother? I'm not your mother." Marcos sighed and lowered his eyes. Skyler touched her arm lightly, "You don'tknow what you are talking about. Of course he's your son. Now, we'll just bring you up-" Usagi jerked herself away from him, "Don't touch me! I'll never forgive you for what you did! Y-you hurt me and Rei-chan, you k-killed Mercury, you m-m-murdered my Mamoru, and you caused Chibi Usa to d-disappear! You ruined my life! Get away from me!" She sharply slapped him across his face, forcing him to stagger backwards. Marcos asked, "Mother, what are you doing!?" Usagi saw the boy's stoic face, but in his eyes was fear. Usagi grabbed his hand and began running, "A child shouldn't be tangled in this mess." She kept running, pulling the confused child behind her, running away from Skyler and the loved ones he killed. She was some distance away when she heard a snap. The torches went out, making the halls black as pitch. But Usagi continued running down the straight corridor. Another snap was heard, and a wall of flame shot up in front of Usagi, illuminating her and stopping her in her tracks. Marcos lightly squeezed her hand, "Mother, why are you being like this to Father?" The tears kept streaming down her face as she answered, "He killed them. He killed my family."

Skyler began walking towards her, "Don't worry, Marcos. Your Mother will be staying with us. It would be cruel for her to abandon her own son, am I right?" Usagi closed her eyes and whimpered lightly. She wished that this was all a nightmare and that she would wake up from it already. Skyler said, "You see? She knows it too. Usagi breathed, "What are you going to do to me?" Marcos said assuredly, "Even if Father hasn't been too kind before, he is very kind in the future. I have seen it, so you need not worry, Mother." Skyler came closer, "Listen to your son. I've met our future selves and I know for a fact that he has been raised well to only speak the truth to his parents, whether they are from the past, present, or future. Now, why don't you just accept it and come here?" "BURNING MANDALA!"

Skyler whirled around and held up his hand, absorbing balls of flame that were aimed at him. He then snapped his fingers and the torches were relit. Sailor Mars stood there, hatred and fury evident by her expression. The wounds on her arms, legs, and face, and the flickering dim light of the fire on her just added to the deadly gleam she had in her eyes. Skyler sighed as if bothered, "Ah, I thought that pen wouldn't fall out of my pocket." Sailor Mars shouted, "I'm going to kill you, you fucking asshole! Come and fight me!" Skyler ran a hand through his hair, "But I'm not the type to spar with young ladies." Sailor Mars brought her hands together and posed them as if she were pretending to hold a gun. A small ball of flame began to kindle on her pointed fingers as she shouted, "Fire SOUL!" Skyler laughed maliciously and shouted, "Well if that's how you're going to play, I'll fight fire with fire!"

With a quick snap of his fingers, Skyler's fists were ignited, the flames larger than his head. He brought the fists together, making the fire even bigger. When the long snake of fire approached his, it added to the size of the flames. Skyler muttered a few words under his breath and the flames receded rapidly until they were merely flickers of light. Sailor Mars screamed visciously and charged towards Skyler, her fists poised for a punch. The flames flared again in Skyler's hands and he shot out a blast of fire towards Sailor Mars. Usagi cried out, "MARS!" Sailor Mars slid to the side but continued running, landing a punch on Skyler's face. The fire senshi, now having the advantage, began to punch Skyler mercilessly, shouting out insults and profanities. Blood was gushing from Skyler's mouth and nose. He was about to get knocked out by another ounch when a small yet strong hand grabbed Sailor Mars' hand.

"Don't hurt Father." Marcos snapped the fingers of his other hands and a flare of white flame ignited in his palm. A wave of his hand sent the flame into Sailor Mars' chest. She stopped moving for a moment, and then an expression of searing pain was on her face. Despite the flames kindling inside of her body, Sailor Mars yanked her wrist from the boy's grasp and continued to punch Skyler, the blows growing weaker and weaker. Usagi cried, "MARS!" She ran towards the flame senshi and wrapped her arms around her, but drawing back quickly. Her skin was scalding hot. It was nearly impossible to touch her without feeling any pain. Usagi screamed, "Rei-chan! No!" Marcos grabbed Usagi's wrist and pulled her away, "Don't go too close. Only Father and I are invulnerable to what is about to happen. Stay away from the danger." Usagi tried to pull away from the boy, but his grip was too strong as he tugged her about twenty feet away.

Sailor Mars was breathing heavily with her eyes scrunched tight. A flicker of light emerged from her mouth and grew brighter and larger with every breath. Flickers of flame began spouting from her mouth. She stopped punching and grabbed her neck, unable to make any sound other than the harsh rasping of breath that only kindled the fire. The flames caught onto her Sailor Suit and began to flare. Her clothes caught fire and Sailor Mars collapsed on the ground, not moving. She was invisible beneath the flames. Skyler staggered to his feet and snapped his fingers, causing the flames on his clothing to be extinguished without a trace. He stepped away from the burning body and wiped the blood from his face, "God damnit! Finally that bitch will burn in hell!" Usagi cried, tears running down her face, "REIIIII!" She sobbed uncontrollably. Marcos released his grip on her and she fell to her knees, screaming. Marcos said quietly to Skyler, "I killed Mother's friend..." Skyler said reassuringly to the young boy, "It's okay Marcos. You did wha you could to help me. Besides, if she would have still been alive, she would take your Mother away and you would be gone. And I don't want that. You did a good thing to protect me Marcos." The boy continued to stare at the flames that began to die down.

Usagi crumpled down closer to the floor. She was quiet now, no more tears coming from her. This was all too much for her. Two of her best friends and battle partners had died in search of her. Her future family was gone and would never exist. How would she live? And for how long would she live? According to her 'future son', she is still alive in the future. How did she ever cope with this. How was her future self able to go on with this memory? Right now, she just wanted to die. The future will never be bright. Without Mamoru's help, the Moon Kingdom would never come to exist, and peace would never be restored. There was no point in continuing life. But with Skyler around, he would never let her end her life. No, he would own her life. She could never love this man, especially after he did this. It seemed impossible that she would willingly give him a child. Then how did this boy come to be? Only by force this child was able to be born. Usagi knew her future if she didn't escape, if she didn't give up. But how could she? Well, nothing could possibly be worse than the emotions she was feeling right now. Usagi went limp.

Skyler picked her up by her waist and carried her bridal style, "Don't worry. Everything will work out eventually, I'm sure." He walked down the corridor, past the smouldering corpse, with his future son following close behind.




InvincibleInuYasha: Oooh, another character death!? *Smacks self on the forehead* Ow... Anyway, sorry you guys. Just didn't know what to do with Rei. But I got the idea and I decided to go along with it. Now there are only two Senshi outside of Skyler's prison thingy, and I have yet to figure out what to do with them. I don't think I'll kill them though. But with me, you never know. You're just going to have to review to find out! Bwahahaha!