Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
InvincibleInuYasha: Hey. Man, I'm tired. Sorry I haven't added a chapter in a while. Say hello to the last chapter! Sorry it's so sudden. I just don't know what else to write, I think I've just about finished this one. It will contain an epilouge at the end, so you'll be filled in on what happens. Sorry, it's just that it's vacation, and I'm also writing another fic that has now taken my interests. So, yeah. Here ya go! lol.

Disclaimer: Sailor Moon is not mine.


Chapter Twelve

Usagi smiled happily.The boy was only one week old. He was small, a tuft of blonde hair on his head, and bright blue eyes. Usagi watched the child as he slept, smiling at him. It was a wonderful feeling, almost overwhelming. This child made her feel complete. She loved him so much, more than she had loved anything else. She rocked the cradle lightly, closing her eyes and humming a soft tune, the one she had known since her past life, the one from the moon locket that Prince Endymion had given her. She had always liked it, and it relaxed her whever she heard it.

"How's Marcos?" Usagi opened her eyes and turned to face the doorway. Skyler stood there, smiling at the sight before him. Usagi smiled back, "He's sleeping right now." Skyler came closer and looked into the cradle at the sleeping child, "Everything's perfect now."

He wrapped an arm around Usagi's waist and pulled her to him, "Are you ready to go out now?" Usagi looked up at him, "Really? I can?!" Skyler smiled at Usagi's anticipation, "Yes. I'll go with you this time. We can visit your family and friends." Usagi smiled with tears in her eyes and she squeezed Skyler tightly, "Thank you so much!" Skyler blinked as the wind was knocked out of him, but he smiled and hugged her back.

~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~

Usagi cradled the baby in her arms as she stared all around her, observing how everything had changed in her absence. It was much cleaner around, that was for sure, and the buildings were all taller than before. Actually, the buildings seemed to be completely rebuilt. Everything looked new and beautiful. Even the foliage looked fresher, and greener. It was almost paradise!

Skyler asked, "Like the work I've done for you?" Usagi looked at him in surprise, "You did all of this? How? For me?" "For us. It wasn't too hard." Usagi breathed in the clean air and giggled in happiness, "It's lovely! It's beautiful! I love it." Skyler said, "I knew you would."

As they neared her old home, Usagi said, "Wow, I wonder what my parents will do when they see me." Skyler said, "Don't worry about it. If anything goes wrong, I'll take care of it." Usagi smiled, "Okay."

They reached the front door, and Usagi knocked on the door. She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly. She was extremely nervous. The door opened slowly, and Shingo's eyes grew wide with a mixture of happiness and confusion, "Usagi! Usagi! You're back!" At Shingo's cry, Ikuko and Kenji ran from the living room to the door. Ikuko's eyes filled with tears when she saw her daughter, "Oh, Usagi! We were so worried about you!" Kenji did not say anything. He stared at the baby in Usagi's arms, "U-usagi, what's this? Is it yours?" Usagi bit her lip and lowered her head. Skyler took over, "He is ours." Kenji asked, "And who might you be?" "Ah, of course. I am called Skyler." Kenji remembered the name of Usagi's kidnapper, according to Usagi's two remaining friends. He growled, "You, get away from here, now. I'll call the police if you don't go now." Skyler sighed and shrugged, "Ah, well. Let's go Usa." He put an arm around her shoulder and turned away. Usagi looked back at her family sadly and said, "Goodbye." Ikuko said, "Wait!" Skyler stopped and turned around to face them, Usagi doing the same.

Ikuko stuttered out, tears pouring from her eyes, "Usagi, dear... i-is this what you want? To leave us for this man? The one who kidnapped you?" Usagi raised her head, "Yes, mama. I love him." Ikuko blinked back the remaining tears, "I wish you both happiness." Skyler said, "Thank you." They turned around and began to leave. The rest of the Tsukino family went back inside, not trying to stop Usagi from her decision.

Skyler asked, "Is it true? What you said to them?" Usagi looked up at him, "What?" "You said that you loved me. Is it true?" Usagi blushed lightly and tried to hide her face, "O-of course it's true. Why would I lie about that?" Skyler smiled and pulled Usagi close to him as they walked.

"So, where do you want to go now?" Usagi looked around, tryingto remember where exactly she was in the city, "I want to go see Minako-chan and Makoto-chan. At this time, they'd probably be just getting out of school." They began to walk toward the school, Usagi looking foward to seeing her friends again.

They waited outside of the school. Usagi said, "I don't want anyone else to see me. It's really weird that this is all happening, and I don't want anyone else to know about it." Skyler agreedand waited with her.

The bell rang, and students began to exit the school. Usagi glanced over the wall and looked around, trying to find her friends. A few minutes later, Minako and Makoto exited the school, Minako using a pair of crutches, surrounded by some other students who were eager to get out of school. Usagi's face lit up, "They're over there! Let's go and see them!"

She held baby Marcos close to her and ran to see her friends. They looked up and were surprised to see the long-lost Usagi running towards them. Minako smiled and shouted, "Usagi-chan!" Usagi pushed through a crowd of students and wrapped a free arm around Makoto, "I missed you guys so much!"

Minako and Makoto hugged Usagi, "We missed you too!" They let go of their hug and smiled at each other with tears in their eyes. Makoto stared at the baby in Usagi's arms, "I guess what Luna told us was true." Usagi followed Makoto's stare leading to her baby and said, "Um, yeah. She told you that." She looked down, trying to hide her face. Her eyes grew wide at the sight she saw.

Minako's lower left leg had been replaced with a metal prosthetic. Usagi looked back up at her, "Minako-chan! Wh-what happened to you!?" Minako sighed, "An enemy. It's been really tough without Sailor Moon around. It was about a month ago." Usagi bit her lip, "I'm so sorry. I wish I could've helped out." Makoto said, "Don't worry about it. It's in the past now, and besides, you couldn't have done anything. You had a child." Usagi shook her head, "I'm sorry. Sailor Moon should have been there to continue protecting the city..."

Makoto said, "Usagi-chan, it's not your fault. Okay? You were trapped. Speaking of, how did you get out? What happened with that Skyler guy?" Usagi slowly turned around and just a few yards away was Skyler, coming closer.

Minako's and Makoto's eyes flared with rage. Makoto quickly walked around Usagi and shoved through the students and gave a swift punch to Skyler's cheek. It was so fast Skyler barely had time to dodge. He staggered backwards, holding onto his cheek. Makto didn't stop there. She marched closer and punched his stomach. Skyler fell backwards and held an arm over his stomach, struggling to get up quickly. His lip had begun to bleed.

Usagi cried, "Makoto-chan! Stop!" Makoto didn't listen. She was ready to land another punch when a teacher and two students tried to hold her back. She struggled to get away, "You bastard! You don't deserve to live! You killed our friends! You kept Usagi-chan captive! You asshole! I'll kill you!" The teacher called desperately for more help to hold Makoto back and another teacher came to help.

Usagi closed her eyes tightly and tried to hold her tears. Skyler wiped the blood from his mouth and came up to Usagi, embracing her. Minako hissed at him, "Get out of here. If we see your face around here again, we won't hesitate to kill you." Skyler stared at her for a moment and then pulled Usagi away, "C'mon. We should go."

Minako watched Usagi for a moment, and then turned away, disappointed at her decision to stay with Skyler. The two walked past Makoto and she shouted as she struggled to get out of the grasp of the teachers and students, "Usagi-chan!! Usagi-chan, don't go back with him! He's got you trapped! Don't trust him! Don't go!!" Usagi glanced back, tears pouring down her face as she held her child protectively. She turned her head away and sobbed. She continued walking with Skyler by her side.

Makoto gave up struggling and sighed, "Sailor Moon... She's not coming back..." The teachers pulled her back into the school where they would schedule a punishment. Minako stared at the ground, fighting back tears. Their only hope of protecting the world had been lost.

~Epilouge~

Usagi's next few years were revolved around raising her infant son, who then grew into a handsome ten-year-old boy. Skyler, meanwhile, had given Usagi a present for their tenth anniversary: The world. He had succeded in taking it with some ease, though it took a very long time to 'negotiate' with leaders of the other countries. Usagi was upset at first, asking what measures he went to to gain control. After a little persuading from Skyler,Usagi was elated at the gift. From then on, she was always treated like a queen, since she was. She dressed in beautiful dresses and always looked magical, especially when she wore her brooch which made her glow a soft white light. Skyler realized he never needed the power of the Ginzuishou, but what he really needed was the love of it's weilder. Usagi gained the main control of the Kingdom, making the world as beautiful as it could be. It stayed that way for about six years. That's when Usagi grew deathly ill.

It was terrible news for those all around the world. Their leader had made the world so that it was nearly a paradise. She had done so much. Within a few weeks, she was on her deathbed. One of her last wishes was to see the two remaining senshi. They came to see her immediately, even after being torn from her decision to leave them for the evil Skyler. Usagi explained that she was happy with her decisions, and that if she had to go back, she'd have made the same decision. She asked that the senshi continue to protect the world, should anything come to disturb the peace of her paradise. They vowed that they would, with tears in their eyes. That evening, she had died. It was a mysterious illness. None of the professionals could determine what it was.

Skyler was crushed. He never knew how deeply he had fallen in love with Usagi. As they set her shimmering white marble coffin, Skyler ran. He was found a few hours later, lying on his and the deceased Usagi's bed with a pistol in his hand, and blood still mosit on the sheets. He had killed himself, unable to bear living without his Usagi.

The sixteen-year-old Marcos, being the only heir, had become the King of the world. He was deeply upset by his parent's sudden deaths. But he knew better than to follow their paths. He continued to care for the kingdom, trying his best to keep it the way it was before his mother had died. But the task proved extremely difficult. Though it was close, the world never achieved the same beauty as it had when the Queen had been in power.



InvincibleInuYasha: Wow. I didn't really like the chapter, but I think the epilouge came out okay. Idk, you tell me. Review! I hoped you enjoyed the fic! Please see my other fics too. I like reviews. Please, write as many as you can! lol! I enjoy them! Ja ne!