Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Unfinished Business ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Unfinished Business

Prologue

Soldier Narssisus

Soldiernarssisus@sailormoonfan.com

http://www.g eocities.com/narssisus_beautie/Paradise_Of_Beauty.html

PG - PG13 (for mild language)

Teaser: 40 years ago, a young girl of 17 promised something to her grandfather but died before doing what he wanted. Now, that young girl comes back to keep her promise from her grandfather. On the way, she met a young man, which moved to her home, and she decided with his help everything will work out and she will keep her promise. Will he accept? Or brush her off? You decide.

Disclaimer: I no own Sailor Moon.

!@!@!@!!@@@!!@!!!@!@!@!@@@!@

"Hello, hello hello! Well today is the big night for Enitine High School. Their eighth annual prom night is tonight. So all you lovers out there, be sure to party party party!!!!!" DJ Kelley banged through the speakers of a brown and wooden radio.

"Sweetheart, you're date is going to be here."

"I know mother, I just need to work this zipper." A senior with blonde hair tied up on two buns, with blond streaming from the two buns, tried to work the zipper from her pink dress. When she finally finished, she looked at the clock and hurried, "Oh no I only have 5 minutes until he gets here." she felt butterflies in her stomach as she put on make-up and her leggings on. A knock on the door made her look up.

"Serenity, dear, he's here. I think you should hurry." not wanting to laugh aloud, Serenity's mother just smiled and closed the door.

"Oh no!" she checked everything and it was perfect until she looked at her feet. 'Her shoes. They were at her grandpa's room.' She quickly ran towards the room and knocked softly. She heard a grunt and opened it, as a sign to come in. She rushed to the closet and quickly looked for her pink heels and tennis shoes. That so she wouldn't have to walk with her shoes on, they are so uncomfortable. When she was about to leave, her grandpa grabbed her arm, "Selena, Selena, go there, and get my will." He gestured towards the closet.

Serenity, thought of this as just him remembering her grandmother, she said, "Grandpa, its Serenity. Ok? I'll be back for you and I'll see where your will is ok?" He just nodded and smiled. She kissed her grandpa on the forehead and ran out the door. Running down the sitars, she saw him. Her date, her prince charming, and her best friend; Andrew Knight.

He's so handsome, she thought. She didn't know that he was thinking the same thing.

"You look beautiful," he said mesmerized.

She cascaded down the stairs slowly. Not noticing her parents' holding a camera. Then out of nowhere, she tripped on something. 'oh no!' She closed her for the impact of hitting the floor. When a pair of strong arms caught her and a flash flashed towards the couple. Serenity was both embarrassed and angry, the fact her parents took a picture of her falling. And embarrassed that she FALLS in front of Andrew. She got out of his arms and walked briskly, fuming towards the door when her mom stopped her.

"Honey, we would just like take one picture." Her mother was already positioning the camera.

Andrew put her mini pink coat around her as she turned around smiling. She hugged Andrew around the waist and he put his arms around her smiling enjoyably.

'such a perfect couple,' thought her dad. Kevin Moonlight is the coach of St. Matthews High School's basketball team. They say, he is consider the most respectable person in town. The town of St. Matthews.

"Mom," serena turned to her mother, "We have to go!"

"I know that honey but can I just take one more picture?" her mother begged.

"No mother! You have enough." She laughed.

"Honey," Kevin touched his wife's shoulders to stop her.

She looked at him, "Ok, fine." She hugged Serenity, "Have fun sweetheart, be careful, and you look beautiful."

"thanks mom." She hugged her dad and was heading for the door. She glanced back have a strange feeling in her stomach that this night is the last night that she will ever see them again. But she ignored it, this was her big night and she wasn't going to let some feeling in her stomach to bother her.

"Buh bye daddy!" she ran to her dad and hugged him, in a bear hug. He gently laughed it off and hugged his beautiful daughter back.

"Have fun you too." He cried as he hugged his wife, making them look perfect together.

As she closed the door, she felt a cool breeze through her. She shivered at the feeling when she felt a pair of arms around her. She looked up at his baby blue eyes and smiled. He moved his head, telling her they should go. She nodded and they both walked to the car.





"Andrew, I think we should go back?" Serenity panicked as the pain in her stomach tripled.

"We're just nearing the bridge, Why what's wrong?" He looked at her not looking at the road.

"Please?" she pleaded, gripping her stomach.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, you should watch the road." She closed her eyes from the agony.

"Are you sure you're ok? You look pale," he still didn't look at the road.

"I'm... aaaaahhhhhhhh," she screamed.

He let go of the wheel and grabbed Serenity. Once he hugged her, her pain was gone and just a few seconds, they realized that they crashed on the side of the bridge.

They fell...

Both their life flashed before their eyes, before hitting the water.