Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ What happened Pluto? ❯ My college life ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]







Ok, first things first!! I don't own Sailor Moon!! This is a similar story to the one The Fall of A Kingdom. Only it has more detail and more words!! I wrote that one too!! Thank you AnthyRose for reading my work!! That's all I have to say! Enjoy!!
*moonprincess*

"Hey April! Wait a minute!" yelled a voice coming down the hall.
I turned around to see who was calling me. I came face to face with my best friend, Michael.
"Hey Michael, did you want something?" I asked looking into his eyes and hazel met hazel, I like looking into his eyes cause he was soooo cute! I thought to myself, spacing out.
"Earth to April!" he said, waving a hand in front of my face.
"Oh I am sorry, what were you asking?"
"I was asking what class you had next."
"Short bus? Remember?! That's funny!" laughed Dave walking up to us.
Both of the boys stood there laughing. Dave is one of my friends and I take the nickname all in stride. At least he doesn't call me 'meatball head' like my friend Lis does. I swear ever since those two got together that's all they have been doing is coming up with nicknames for me! Sure I have a weird hairstyle, but I have had it ever since I was a little girl! I am not about to give it up now!
"Ha ha! Funny you guys." I said rolling my eyes.
"Sorry April! Did you find out about the meeting?" asked Dave as he wiped a tear from his face.
"Meeting? What meeting?!" I wailed.
"Calm down April." said Michael as he and Dave covered their ears.
"Ok I am fine." I said pulling on one of my pig tails.
"Ok dufus! Tell me about the meeting or I swear by Serenity your moon dust!" I said staring at Dave.
"What's with the moon, everything that you do involves the moon!" he said backing away.
"Well look it's miss loud mouth and her friends!" said a guy walking by.
"Look what we have here, little orphan Annie, the girl that was found on some one's door step!" he laughed.
"April! My name is April!" Tears welled up in my eyes but they didn't fall.
"Now look here you little jerk!" Said Michael staring the boy down.
"April is not the only one in the world so don't you dare pick on her like that! If you wanna pick on some one pick on me!" yelled Dave.
The boy laughed and took off down the hall. They turned back to me and a tear slipped down my face.
"Oh short bus don't cry." said Dave.
"I'll get him after school." said Michael.
"No, please! I will be alright please don't fight. Dave, what did you mean that I wasn't the only one?"
"My brothers and I are orphans as well." he said.
"I am too." said Michael.
"Oh guys I am so sorry!" I said softly.
"Ack! the bell!" I said snapping out of my sad mood.
"Gotta go! Bye guys!"
"That girl is an accident waiting to happen!" laughed Dave.
"I heard that!" I yelled back as I ran around the corner.
SMACK!!!!!
"Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I wailed as I ended up on my butt.
I got to my feet ready to apologize who ever I ran into.
"Miss. Joy!? I am soo sorry!" I stammered.
"April stop that hideous wailing and get to class." she hissed.
I looked up and stammered a 'yes mam' and walked into class.
As I took my seat I looked back to my friends: Angelia and Owen, Shelly and Pat, Amber and Tyler and of course Lis and Dave who just sat there, shaking their heads, and would you believe that the guys were all brothers?
"What was that noise?" asked Owen.
"That was meatball head running into some one!" laughed Lis.
The whole group laughed. I looked straight into Dave's eyes, silently pleading with him to make it stop because I was not really in the mood.
He seemed to understand, "Did any one get their home work finished?" he asked.
'Thank you.' I whispered. He just nodded as the class room door opened and I turned to face the front.
"Thank gods that's over!" I said walking out of the class room.
"Was it just me or was the lecture longer today?" asked Angelia.
"I don't really know, ask Shelly or Pat, I slept through most of it." I said yawning.
"Moon brain! You shouldn't fall asleep in class!" shouted Lis.
"You will fall behind." said Pat walking up besides Shelly.
"How far ARE you behind?" asked Shelly.
"Oh I would say about the whole year?!" laughed Tyler.
The group laughed and this time I laughed with them.
"Hey guys could you do me a favor?" I asked turning around.
"Yes your highness?" asked Owen sarcastically while the other boys bowed.
"I was wondering if you guys would go find Michael for me so us girls can go to the Student center and talk, you know, girl stuff?"
"Uh sure!" said Tyler.
"Come on guys! Let's go get the monkey!" said Dave.
"Well that settles that! Lets go girls!" I said running off for the Student Center.
"Hey April, are you ready for the meeting tomorrow?" asked Amber.
"Umm, could you remind me what it was about again?" I asked.
The girls just sat there, slack jawed and I could have sworn they all had big sweat drops on their heads! (he he)
"It's about the dance air head! I think you have your pony tails too tight, you should know these things, you are the Vice President for Aries sake!" said Lis.
"Oh Lis you are so mean! Waaaaaaahhhhhhh!" I wailed.
"Hey lower the decibels." said Owen walking up to us with the other guys.
"What's wrong short bus?" asked Dave.
"Lis called her an air head because she forgot about the meeting tomorrow." said Shelly.
"I swear she is as bad as monkey boy!" Lis said.
Michael earned the name of monkey boy cause, well, it's better if you don't know.
"I heard that."
The voice was coming from the door of the student center, we turned to see Michael standing there. He walked over to our table.
" I knew there was a meeting but I didn't know what it was about!" I sniffed.
"I am going to go study, Shelly are you ready to go?" asked Pat.
"Just let me grab my books!" she answered.
"I know what book they are using." said Amber.
"Yeah, the book of love!" laughed Tyler, as a very red Shelly and Pat walked out of the Student Center.
"Well, shall we?" Tyler asked to Amber.
"We shall." she giggled.
"Let's go Owen." said Angelia dragging him out the door.
"Hey Dave let's go!" said Lis pulling on his arm towards the door.
"My god! We are dropping like flies! See ya short bus." he laughed walking out the door.
I smiled and waved forgetting that Michael was there I buried my head in my accounting book.
"Don't let Lis get to you." said a voice.
I quickly snapped my head up to see Michael standing across the table from me.
"Oh! Michael I am sorry, I almost forgot, please sit down." I laughed.
"It's ok. You don't look like you have been sleeping too well, are you alright?" he asked.
"I have been having nightmares about my parents death again."
"Oh I am so sorry, I know how hard it is, I have nightmares about my parents too, they were killed in a car crash!"
"Mine were too." I said sadly.
" I am more of a vagrant, I used to roam from one friends house to another until I came to the University." I yawned.
"Well I am going to the Deans office, I will be right back."
"Ok." I smile up at him.
'So sleepy' I thought looking at the Accounting book. 'I must have .....'
Sure enough I fell asleep. It wasn't for long though.
"Hey short bus! Wake up!" some one shouted, and I have a pretty good idea who it was.
"Wh....at? I asked waking up, slowly, to see 9 pairs of eyes staring at me.
They were trying to keep from laughing at something.
"What? Am I drooling?" I asked, moving a hand to my face.
"It looks like you have a crescent moon on your forehead!" laughed Lis.
"You must have fallen asleep on your watch, April." said Shelly.
"Huh? Mirror, I need a mirror!" I screamed, running to the bath room.
I tried the light switch but it wouldn't work!
"Great! Just great!" I said trying to see it in the mirror.
Just then I saw a person in the reflection of the mirror and the crescent moon glowed! When I turned around the person wasn't there!
"Oh man!" I cried running out of the bath room toward the table.
"There There was a woman in the mirror!" I blurted out.
"The moon on my head, it glowed!" I finished near to tears not knowing why.
"Oh look! Is little orphan Annie gonna cry?" laughed the same guy from that morning-who I learned his name was Sammy.
That was all I could stand, the last thing I remember seeing was the guys grabbing Sammy and then I heard, 'April? Oh my god, she's going to .....!
@--->--- @---->---- @---->----- @----->----- @------>------

That's it for the 1st part!! R&R Plueeeeeze!!!!
*moonprincess* @---->----- For you AnthyRose!! ^_^