Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Cheat Destiny! ❯ Starlights are back! A new friend? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Oct. 2000

Part 5- Starlights are back! A new friend?

By- Onyxgsd@aol.com

Disclaimer- I in no way own sailormoon! I am just telling how I would like the story to continue.So please dont sue me =).

-------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Everyone is at the Crown, except for Chibi-Usa and Usagi. They are all buzzing about what the change could be. The door opens, and they hoped it would be them, but it was Mamoru. A hush comes over!

Mamoru: Hey Minna! How is everyone? Is there trouble?



Rei: I guess Usagi-chan didn't tell you?

Mamoru: No she didnt. What's going on?

Just then the doors swing open, and 2 young ladies walk in. Everyone's mouth is on the floor!

Chibi-Usa: Hey Minna! I have missed you all soo much!

Everyone is speechless, especially Mamoru.

Chibi-Usa: Mamo-chan!

Mamoru: Chi..Chibi-Usa??

Usagi is a little nervous to say the least. By this point Chibi-Usa jumps in Mamoru's arms.

Mamoru: Usako?

Usagi: Everyone take a seat, and we will explain everything. Mamo-chan, we were gonna tell you all this in private, but since you are already here we might as well tell you with the others.

Chibi-Usa starts explaining everything like she did Usagi. Everyone's mouths were on the floor. Mamoru was on the break of tears, as he heard it all. When she was through everyone was talking umongst themselves.

Chibi-Usa: Mamo-chan, can I talk to you..alone?

Mamoru: Sure. (still very much in shock!)

Chibi-Usa: Mamo-chan, I am very sorry you had to find that out, and in that way. I also wanted you to know that we still need you, very much!

Mamoru: I dont see how. What am I going to do? You guys were my family!

Chibi-Usa: We still are, just in another way! Mamo-chan, I know the future, and you are still in it. You are very happy there, you also have another love!

Mamoru: Who though? Who is your real father, Chibi-Usa?

Chibi-Usa: I cannot answer those questions, you know that. You will know in time, as will everyone else. I know this is hard on you, demo will you still fight with us? Be by all the senshi's side?

Mamoru: I would do anything for you, my daughter or not. I will always love you as my own! I just need some time. Tell everyone bye for me.

Chibi-Usa: (giving him a big hug) Thank you, Mamo-chan, and I will tell them for you. See you soon!

Chibi-Usa went back inside where the initial shock was starting to wear off.

Chibi-Usa: Is everything ok?

Usagi: yeah. How is Mamo-chan?

Chibi-Usa: He will be ok, he is just really hurting right now.

Haruka: I just dont understand!

Rei: me either!

Ami and Minako: I wonder if she is Seiya's daughter, but how? Or maybe it is just me wanting and hoping they will return to us.

Michiru: I wonder if Pluto has known this all the whole time?

Makoto: That is exactly what I was wondering.

Hotaru: I dont care who knew. I am just happy my best friend is here! (She runs and hugs Chibi-Usa)

They all discuss things to a close..

Usagi: Well, Chibi-Usa and I are going home, we have school tomorrow!

Usagi and Chibi-Usa: Goodnight minna!

Everyone: Goodnight you two! take care!

As everyone was heading home they see a very bright shooting star grace the sky. They all make a wish. Usagi was hoping that it was them returning to earth.

Meanwhile elsewhere there was a plane landing...

Luna: It is getting late, after this flight we need to be getting back.

Artemis: Hai.

The girl was heading over to the desk to pick up her dog, her long time friend and companion. She was glad they were finally there, more so cause she would be re-united with Draco. She was dressed very American. She had long dark purple hair. Her eyes were lavendar like Taiki. She was breathtakingly beautiful. Draco was a big beautiful, black German Shepherd, very noble and faithful. He senced someone was looking for them.

Draco: There is someone searching for us here, Reina.

Reina: Friend or foe?

Draco: They appear to be friendly.

Reina: Well, we had better find a room for tonight. We will search for a place tomorrow, and I will enroll at the local school.

Draco: Ok, then lets get going.

Luna: there are several possibilities here. We are never gonna find her in all this mess.

Artemis: Hai, lets go. She will turn up soon, I am possitive!


Luna and Artemis leave, and Reina and Draco find a room, and settle down for the night. Across town 3 young men are checking into a room, they are very excited to be here!

Seiya: I am finally back, Odango! I will see you soon!

Taiki: We will enroll back in their school, so we can be close to them. Maybe just maybe Serenity would be there as well.

Yaten: That will be fine with me I can't wait to see the look on Mina-chan's face. hehe!

Seiya: And, I just to look into Odango's!

The guys said their goodnights. They were all very excited about seeing the ones they love tomorrow.

At the Tsukino house Luna was getting home, and was making her way upstairs. She heard giggling coming from Usagi's room. So she scratched on the door so she would let her in...

Usagi: Luna!! I have missed you! (she grabbed the poor small black cat squeezing the life out of her)

Now someone else was grabbing her, and squeezing her as well with praises..

Luna: I know that smell!! Chibi-Usa!

Chibi-Usa: Yeah, it's me!

Luna: (gasping for air, and the site of the young girl in front of her) My god, Chibi-Usa! What happened to you? I mean you have gotten so big, and ummm... the change??

The girls told a very stunned Luna the story, which stunned her even more.

Luna: Does Mamoru-san know?

Usagi: Yeah he found out with everyone else at the Crown tonight. Poor guy, and last night I had asked him for some time and space to think.

Luna: You what??

Usagi: Well, Luna, you havent been here. I realised alot, I dont love Mamo-chan in a lovers way. I wonder if I ever did. He is more like a brother to me.

Luna: Wow! This is alot to register. We better get to sleep you have school tomorrow.

Everyone goes to bed, but Usagi can't sleep. Not without looking to the stars...

Usagi: Seiya, I miss you so much! So much has happened,and I want to tell you. Goodnight.

The alarm is blaring in the room where the girls slept, and Luna is having a hell of a time waking them...

Luna: Well, at least some things never change.

Usagi: Oh no! We are gonna be late! Chibi-Usa!!

Chibi-Usa: huh?

Usagi: Wake up! We are gonna be late!

Chibi-Usa: Oh no! I am getting Usagi-chan's sleeping habits.

The 2 run around the house like crazy. Usagi drops Chibi-Usa at the Jr High, and flies off towards the high school. She rounds the corner, and runs right into someone...

Usagi: Hey! Watch it!

???: You should be more careful, Odango Atama!

Usagi: It was you who came out..

???: Funny, girls are normally happy to run into me.

Usagi: Se..Seiya? (She looked up with tears in her eyes.)

Seiya: (Quite taken back by her tears. Was she happy to see me ,he thought?) Hai, Odango, It's me!

Usagi: Sei...(she faints)

Seiya: Odango? (He wasnt sure what was going on)

Elsewhere Minako was on her way to school. She was running late like Usagi, as always. Her and Usagi were so alike in some ways,Artemis thought. Out of the corner of her eye she caught someone she knew in her sights. She paused and her heart pounded,could it be?

???: If you dont get going you are going to be very late. (the voice said teasingly)

Minako: (She knew that voice, it reached her heart) Yat..(she fainted too, and he barely caught her.)

Yaten: I just love how these women fall all over me. Mina-chan..(He said while blushing)


Ami was walking along, and was about to walk in the school yard.

???: Miss Mizuno? After today you wont be the smartest in this school anymore. (He said snickering)

Ami: (startled) Taiki? (joy ran through her.)

Taiki: Ah, so you do remember me after all!

Ami: I could never forget you.

Taiki: (knowing she wouldnt make the move. He walked up, and hugged her firmly) I have missed you, Ami-chan!

Ami: I missed you too, Taiki-chan.

He held her close so she wouldnt see how red he really was.

Ami: Are the others with you?

Taiki: Hai, they are looking for Minako and Usagi-chan.

Ami: Good, they have missed them so!

Taiki: Even Usagi-chan??

Ami: You have no idea!

Taiki: They should have been here by now.

Ami: Hai, and I am late for the first time. I think for once I am not going to school. We have to find them! Not to mention there will be alot of catching up to do.

Back to Seiya and Usagi...

Seiya: Odango, please wake up!

Usagi: (Starting to stir) Damn! How could my dreams be so cruel? (she sobbed and whispered) Seiya-chan...

Seiya: (with a look of shock) Odango? What dream?

Usagi: (now focusing on the face in front of her) Seiya!! You are here, really hear! (She jumped up and hugged him tight,as if he would disappear.)I have missed you so much, Seiya!

Seiya: (blushing and squeezing her back) I have missed you too!

Usagi: (blushing she backed off.) Where are the others?

Seiya: Where ever Minako and Ami-chan are, I suppose.

Usagi: Lets go find them, I wanna see them too!

Back to Yaten and Mina...

Yaten: Mina-chan, wake up!

Minako: (coming to) Yaten?!

Yaten: Hai..

Just then Minako leapt up, and knocked the breath out of him. He could feel her love pouring into him!

Yaten: Mina-chan

He picked her chin up, and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. Her eyes met his mysterious green eyes, and hers started to water up with tears.

Minako: I never thought you would come back.

Yaten: Shhh..(as he leaned in to kiss her)

It was electric, and full of passion, and both of them felt it all over them in a tingle of emotion! Their hearts raced, and chills ran everywhere, but yet warmth. They blushed as they broke looking into one another's eyes. He then pulled her into his arms again, and held her tight.

Minako: (not wanting to, but pulling back some) Wait..Usagi-chan, Ami-chan! Are Seiya and Taiki-chan here too?? They will want to see them!

Yaten: Hai, They have probably found each other by now I would say. Mina..

Minako: (Cutting him off) I have missed you, Yaten!

Yaten: And I you, Minako!

They turned to see 2 couples walking towards them...

Usagi: Yaten-chan! I am so glad you guys are back!

She ran up to him, and hugged him, and a peck on the cheek just as she did Taiki when she seen him.

Yaten: (looking to Seiya) I am sure we are all glad to be back.

They had a wonderful day, just talking about nothing at all enjoying one another's company. The day had passed so quickly. Even though it had only seemed like moments!

Usagi: (turning to Seiya) Um, What time is it?

Seiya: Almost 3

Usagi: Oh no! Chibi-Usa!

Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki: Huh?? Who's Chibi-Usa?

Usagi: No time to explain! Minna come on!

The girls grabbed the guys by the hand, and pulled them toward the Jr High. As they walk up a young girl was standing there with her arms crossed, tapping her foot.

Chibi-Usa: You are late, Usagi!!

Usagi: Alot happened today, gomen, Chibi-Usa!

Chibi-Usa: (Now noticing 3 guys with the girls. She knew them, but she couldnt let them know she did) So, who are these handsome guys?

Usagi: I havent had time to tell you about them since you came back. They are the Three Lights!

Chibi-Usa: Mama has mentioned them alot! Arent they the Starlight senshi?

Three Lights: Nane??? How?

Usagi: I see we have yet more to explain!

Chibi-Usa: I am sure glad you arent this bad in the future, Usagi-chan!

The Three lights are confused by this, but they dont say anything.

Usagi: Oh really?? You little...(she looked up as everyone except Ami and Mina had a shocked look on their face) hehe..Sorry guys!



Seiya: She has your hairstyle, Odango. (looking a bit puzzled) Are you related?

Usagi: You could say that! hehe

The Lights looked really confused at this. They wondered who this girl really was. Seiya thought, and why does she look so much like Odango?

Just then Rei and Makoto walked up not really noticing who the guys were standing there..

Rei: We heard you 3 skipped school. The shame! Ami-chan you of all people!

Ami: umm..

Makoto: Yeah, none of them were in class.

Rei: Usagi...(she stopped in mid sentence) Oh my god, it's you guys!( She ran and hugged each of them one by one)

Makoto called their names and did the same..

Makoto: Well, arent you a site for sore eyes! We have all missed you!

Rei: Hai, especially 3 girls we know! (spying Ami,Usagi and Minako)



Luna: (as she ran up to them) Usagi-chan you are in so much ...YATEN!! Is that you?

Yaten: Luna! (as he scooped the petite black cat up)

Luna: I am so glad to see you! (looking to Seiya) All of you!

Artemis: Luna, I think we are all glad to see them, but you dont have to be THAT affectionate!

Luna: Artemis, oh please! You know it is you that has my heart! Oh wait..umm Chibi-Usa, Diana??

Chibi-Usa: Hai, Artemis is still her father.



Seiya: Luna and Artemis have a child?!

Usagi: Hai, in the future. Another thing that needs explaining.



Makoto: Oh yeah! I almost forgot. We have a new girl in school. I made friends with her, and she wants to meet all of you.

Minako: Really? What is her name?

Makoto: Her name is Reina. I told her to meet us at the Crown at our usual meeting time.


------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

Well what do you guys think thus far?? Remeber this is my first fic. Comments and flames are welcome tho! stay tunned for Part 6- Dragon comes in! A new danger? Send me e-mails!!
Onyxgsd@aol.com!