Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You don't always get what you want! ❯ "I'm dreaming of a white-haired stalker..." ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]







Hey Minna-chan!! but for those of you who don't this one is about Diamond and Serena...WAIT DON'T LEAVE!!!! They might or might not end up together! You Darien lovers don't have to worry either I would never leave him in of my stories. To cute to not be in stories.




Happy Reading!!!! ^_^





Disclaimer: I'm sorry I have to say this but I..don't..own..Sailor Moon..or any..of..its..characters. Naoko Takeuchi does. That wasn't hard. I wish I owned Darien though. Just not his UGLY green blazer. No offense Naoko-chan but....the brother looks like crap in it. By the way Nadia and Crystal are my characters.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
Story:You Don't Always get what you want: Chapter 1
Rating:PG
By:Niccole
E-mail: NaughtyNicole04@blackplanet.com or Nicmika2@aol.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Give into me Serenity" Diamond whispered to her.


"Leave me alone. I love Darien; I'll never love you" Serena shouted at him while covering her ears.


"Didn't your mother teach you never say never? You will belong to me Serenity, soon. Very,very soon." He said as his voice faded away. Serena shot up in her bed,covered in sweat. He had been coming to her to in her dreams for the past two nights.


She knew what Diamond wanted. Darien loved her, while Diamond only wanted her to feed his lust. But somehow deep inside of him she knew that he loved her and wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted. Serena sat up in bed and looked out her window at the full moon.


"Oh Mother, what do I do?" whispered Serena."You always kept people like these away from me. I guess I'll have to deal with this one on my own." She said snuggling back under her covers trying hard to shake away the remnents of the nightmare.


That morning she got up early shocking her family. As she walked to school she thought about Diamond's words. As always she bumped into someone. Before she got the chance to see who it was the person wrapped their arms around her waist. With a swift move Serena had the person on the ground. As she stared at the person it was then that she realized who it was.


"Oh God, Darien I'm so sorry" Serena said helping him up, "I didn't realize it was you"


"That's okay Sere. You've never done that before" Darien said to her.


"Um...I'm kinda jumpy this morning; Sammy tried jump me in the bathroom" she lied.


"That's okay how bout' I walk you to school" suggested Darien.


"Really? Thank you. You're so sweet." Serena said before she kissed him. Not known to them someone was watching them.


"Just wait til' I get my hands on, Endymion. He will pay dearly for that." Diamond said clenching his fist, as he sat on his throne.


He took another sip of his Brandi (A.N. Is it me or is he always drinking something in every episode. He should be drunk be now!) and decided to capture his princess at her school.


"Soon princess. You will become mine. All mine." he said staring lustfully, yet lovingly at Serena.


They arrived at the school in five minutes. Too quick for Serena and Darien's liking. Serena was reluctant to leave Darien's embrace.


"You wanna go out tonight?" asked Darien.


"Sure" Serena chirped as her mood perked up alitte bit.


"Great. I'll pick you up say around seven?" said Darien. He got no response because Serena's mind was somewhere else.


'I should tell Darien about what Diamond said. But I don't want him to worry about me.' Serena said to herself.


"Sere...Serena...MEATBALL HEAD!!" he called.


"Wha?...Huh..Oh, what were you saying?" Serena asked snapping back to
reality.

"What were you thinking about?" asked Darien.


'Uh Oh, think up something fast Serena' she said to herself.


"I was just wondering if Rini had any older brothers or sisters." Serena replied calmly.


"Why you little minx" Darien said placing his arms around her waist.


He planted a butterfly kiss on her nose then kissed her passionately on the lips.


"Bye Meatball Head" Darien said walking away.


"Wow. What a guy" Serena said dreamily. She then felt a pain her heart when she remembered that she had lied to Darien.


'I'll tell him tonight, maybe I should tell the scouts while I'm at it.'she thought.


"Hey girl" Mina said running up to her. Lita and Ami close behind.


"Hey" she said sadly. The others noticed the sadness in her voice.


"Hey what's wrong?" asked Lita.


"Um...I just miss Rini" Serena said quickly.


'Geez. I need to stop lying. It's becoming a habit!'


"It's okay Sere. We miss her too." Mina said comfortly.


"Yeah it's just not the same without her trying to take my stuff and sucking up to mom" said Serena.


"Don't worry Serena. You will have her in approximitely 1,294 years. Well that is if nothing happens with the space and time continueal. Unless where Rini is from an alternate reality which we had no conciesus of and no fore-warning from the guardian of time......why are you all looking at me like that?" Ami asked after her explaination. They all continued looking at her.


"Well....I could be wrong" she said sheepishly. Just as they started laughing just as the bell rang.


"God Ami sometimes you really scare me with that jumbo-mumbo" laughed Mina.


Sweatdrop. "Umm, that's mumbo-jumbo Mina" Serena corrected.


"Lets go to class. We can talk more at lunch" Lita said as they walked into the school building. Suddenly Serena felt something...something evil.


'What is that. Something's wrong. I can feel it. God, Serena chill out. Nothing is wrong.' she said to herself as she and Mina entered their classroom.


"Soooo...Has Darien frenched ya yet?" asked Mina.


"Mina!" yelled Serena.


"Do I take that as a yes?" Mina asked sweetly.


"Yes, he did" answered Serena.


"How did it feel?" pressed Mina.


"Heaven. Pure Heaven." Serena replied with hearts popping out of her eyes.


"Mina, I've got something to tell you." whispered Serena.


"Don't tell me; Darien proposed to you last night" said Mina.


"WHAT?! Where did you get that far out idea" asked Serena.


"Well it seemed pretty good at the time" said Mina.


"God Mina, you give a whole new meaning to the term blonde" Serena said shaking her head. (A.N. No offense to those of you out there. You too Stef-chan!!)


"Hey! What's that suppose to mean?!" asked Mina.


"I'll tell you later." Serena sighed.


"Okay I give! What? Are you having his love child or something?!" she exaperated throwing her hands into the air.


"No, dumbass! Anyway I have something to tell you; but you have to promise that you won't overeact" Serena whispered.


"Fine. I promise I won't now tell me" Mina whispered back.


"Okay. I think Diamond is coming to get me" said Serena.


"WHAT?!" screeched Mina.


"You promised you wouldn't overeact" said Serena.


"So sue me. Are you absolutely sure." Mina asked calmly.


"Yes. He's been contacting me through my dreams for the past two nights. Last night he said he would come for me very soon." said Serena.


"You think he's coming for you and you didn't tell us!" said Mina.


"I'm sorry, I was afraid. I didn't want any of you guys worring yourself about me again." Serena replied looking to the ground.


"I understand, but it's our job as your friends and your court to protect you." Mina said comfortingly.


"Settle down class" said a loud voice from the doorway. It came from the school's principal, Mr.Lee.


"Ms. Haruna was ill this morning so she could not make it to work this morning. You will have a substitute today. He will be here in a couple of minutes." He said before leaving the classroom.


"Premo timing. I didn't do my homework last night and I didn't feel like staying in detention today." said Serena.


"Cool. I hope he's hunky." squealed Mina.


"Me too." agreed Serena.


"But we can't have a substitute. I just saw Ms.H in the hallway!" exclaimed Nadia.


"No way!" said Crystal.


"I've done some research and found out that his name is Diamond Nemeis." Melvin said pushing up his glasses up. Serena's heart stopped.


'No it can't be him. Just someone with his name.' she said reassuring herself.


"He is also getting married really soon" continued Melvin.


"Oh my God" Serena whispered.


"Serena, maybe we should get out of her especially you" Mina whispered.


"No" Serena said in a barely audiable voice.


"WHAT?!"


"I'm gonna face him. I'm tired of these Princes doing this to me, especially him" she spat.


"Alright. It's your orders, but I'll call the other scouts for back-up" said Mina. She was about to pull out her communicator when the door opened.....



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^


MUWHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! CLIFFHANGER I bet ya'll hate me now. If I get enough reviews I'll send in the other parts. If not, well lets just say you'll have alot of imagining to do. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Tell me what you think. I would really appricate it.



BUH-BYE ^_~


Luv,Peace, and A million & one Darien butt squeezes!!