Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angel ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dark Angel
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Saint Seiya/Saint Seiya Hades at all. *cries and pouts* I don't own the song `Point of No Return' from Andrew Lloyd Webber's “Phantom of the Opera” either. :(
Notes: This is a one shot I came up with after MUCH debate on what song from `PTO' to use.
This features mainly Shun and Hades. *cackles* It is also slightly dark and creepy. Shounen-ai is in this fic too. Pairing: Hades/Shun
More notes: (Yes, I know people hate these things...) lyrics like this are the Phantoms'lines. Lyrics like this are Christine's' lines. Lyrics like this are both of them.
Without further adieu: enjoy the fic! ^^ (I hope the italics work!!!!)
* * * * * * * * * * *
You have come here, in pursuit of your deepest urge, in pursuit of that wish, which till has been silent, silent...
“I'm surprised you decided to come to me on your own, little Andromeda.” [1]
“I don't want to drag anyone else into this...”
I have brought you, that our passions may fuse and merge-
“So you have decided that you will accept your role as my life mate, little Andromeda. You're willing to give up everything you have to be by my side.”
In your mind you've already succumbed to me, dropped all defensescompletely succumbed to me-
Now you are here with me, no second thoughts. You've decided, decided...
“I have resigned myself to my fate, Lord Hades,” the green haired boy replied in a timid voice. “I have heard you in my mind for so long, you were there comforting me...the darkness was warm and calming...”
Past the point of no return- no backward glances; the games we've played till now are at an end...
“Ah, it was? Little Shun, you are the first to welcome my presence like that...” Hades purred, stepping closer to the frail teen before him. He traced his gloved fingers around Shun's face.
Past all thought of “if” or “when”- no use resisting; abandonthought and let the dream descend...
Shun closed his eyes, and leaned into the touch. It had been long time that he had felt alone.
“Dark angel...” he murmured. “You saved me from my loneliness...”
“Angel?” Hades chuckled, still tracing Shun's face. “You seem more of an angel yourself, little Shun.”
Shun opened his eyes to look up at him.
What raging fire shall flood the soul? What rich desires unlock its door? What sweet seduction lies before us?
The young teen moved closer to the dark God before him, reaching up his slender hands to timidly touch the taller one's face.
Past the point of no return the final threshold-what warm unspoken secrets will we learn? Beyond the point of no return...
Hades watched the emotions swirling in the dark blue/green eyes of the young teen before him.
Shun then smiled, the emotions in his eyes fading. Shun leaned his head against Hades' chest. Hades looked down at him before wrapping his arms around the boy.
You have brought me to that moment where words run dry, to that moment where speech disappears into silence, silence...
Shun relaxed in the man's arms. This was his dark angel, the one who had been in his mind these last few months. The others had all left Saori-san's mansion, and he'd been left all alone. This dark angel had spoken softly to him, embracing him in gentle and caring darkness.
I have come here hardly knowing the reason why...in my mind I've already imagined our bodies entwining, defenseless and silent- and now I am here with you, no second thoughts,
I've decided, decided...
Hades gently tilted Shun's face up to look at him.
“Little one, have you decided, truly decided?” he asked softly.
Already Shun could feel the darkness descending on his fragile mind, embracing him in its dark cloak.
Past the point of no return- no going back now: our passion-play has now, at last, begun...
Past all thought of right or wrong- one final question: how long must we two wait before we're one?
“I have, my Lord,” Shun replied softly. “I have made my choice. I give myself willingly to you and the darkness, the only things that have kept me from being alone.”
When will the blood begin to race, the sleeping bud burst into bloom? When will the flames at last, consume us?
Past the point of no return, the final threshold- the bridge is crossed so stand and watch it burn...
Hades kissed the boy in his arms, the one who was willingly letting the darkness consume him. The black flames that would corrupt his mind, turn him against all he had held dear before. But Shun was willing and ready to leave it all behind.
Shun eagerly kissed his dark angel back, clinging to the dark lord who held him tightly. He wanted to leave that life of loneliness and tiring endless battles behind him. He wanted only to be loved, to live a peaceful life.
Hades, his dark angel, had offered this choice to him and he had readily given in, leaving behind it all.
We've past the point of no return...
That night, Shun gave himself up to the darkness, giving himself entirely to Hades.
* * * * * * * * * * *
end
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
[1] ok, I know that as is given in SSH that Shun is the reincarnation of Hades, and that Hades is going to take over his body. But for how I needed this fic to work, I tweaked that bit a little and instead made it Shun's destiny to become Hades' lover. So Shun went to where Hades castle is in Romania.