Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Hades False Bride ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hades False Bride

By Female Heero Yuy

Disclaimer: I do not own Saint Seiya or it's original character casting. If I did, the hades chapter would be out by now, and so would the 5th movie. So don't bother to try to sue me cause i'm poor, I have about 10 cents to my name, and besides this is just for your entertainment.

Stuff for you to know:

* Means Time, Place, When and so on, basically the setting and actions.

` Means thought

^ Means Authors Note

Now on with the story

………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;…

Introduction:

* It's a nice day, the sun is rising and there wasn't a chance of any rain. There's a light breeze around, but it's not cold, it's just the right temperature. Not too far away is the Kiddo mansion, and on it's top balcony there are 2 figures, as if waiting for something to happen.

Shun: *stares out into the distance, looking at the sunrise.*MMmmmm

Saori: Shun? Aren't you going to eat your breakfast? It's getting cold.

Shun: *comes out of his little daydreaming* What? Oh! Sorry, I was just so interested in the sunrise that I didn't notice our food arrive. *Takes a seat next to Saori*.

Saori: *giggles* I'm glad that you and the others are getting a chance to relax; it's not very often that you get to enjoy it.

Shun: Yeah.

Saori: *Excited* Well than hurry up and eat or we won't get to do anything worth while. You eat too slow.

Shun: *acting as if is insulted* I do not eat that slow Saori. And look at you! You haven't even touched your food!

Saori: *embarrassed* Well I would have been eating my food, if I didn't have to scold you all the time.

Shun: *acting as if having a heart attack* WHY I NEVER!! *Turns his head away as if mad*

Saori: *She knows he's playing* Not that it makes much difference, you could stand to loose a few pounds.

Shun: *Shocked* Are you saying i'm fat?! *Gets teary eyed*

Saori: *Sweatdrop* I'm kidding i'm kidding. `He's worse than me'. Anyway we received a letter from Mu today.

Shun: *Blinks* Damn doesn't the mail come in the afternoon?!

Saori: *Smiling* Norminally yes, but this is Mu we're talking about, it's not like he paid for the postage anyway, he probably just teleported it here.

Shun: *Smiling* Yeah he probably did, he's so lucky, if I could teleport I would save of air miles! Anyway what's it say?

Saori: To whom it may concern aka Saori Kiddo,

I just wanted Athena to know that Seiya just arrived and is driving me crazy. How do you guys live with this him? And what's worse is he's teaching Kiki bad habits, which will not be named for the sake of my dignity. I'm hoping Aldebaren will bear hug him, then maybe I can get on with my busy schedule. Oh by the way, Seiya owes me money now, HE BROKE MY 18TH CENTURY VASE!!! IT WAS A PRICELESS ANTIQUE! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET THAT THING! ONLY FOREVER! So enclosed is a bill. Just so you know, I take cash, and checks. And if my sanity is still intact i'll probably hide out there sometime. So if you see me, just ignore me.

Mu

P.s. You can pay me when you see me.

Shun: *Blinks* That was…interesting.

Saori: *Pulls out the bill for the vase* Oh my goodness.

Shun: *Puzzled* Huh?

Saori: *Shocked* That vase was worth, 10 million dollars, it must of been that one with the sakura blossoms on it.

Shun: EEpp. It's a good thing you can afford it or you'd be broke. `Cause we all know that's like pocket change to you'.

*Tatsumi comes in*

Tatsumi: Mistress, Mr. Solo is here.

Shun: *Eye twitch* Great. Now we can have more fun now that the "wolf" is here.

Julian: I heard that.

Shun: *Embarrassed* Opps.

Saori: *Giggles* See what happens when you talk about people.

Shun: Oh hush.

*All are now leaving the balcony and head to the limo to do things. ^ I'm too lazy to retell you what they were^*

Chapter 1 Fun and Games

*in the limo*

Julian: We are going to have such a blast today.

Saori: *Confused* Blast?

Shun: I can't wait to get to the beach, amusement park, and a nice restaurant, I hope it'll have an all you can eat buffet. And best of all the others won't be here to ruin it…like they did the last time.

Saori: yeah we're here! *jumps out the limo*

Julian: Hmmmmmm food. *Drools*

Shun: *Disguised* EEwwwww!

Julian: *Blushes, pulls out a hanky and wipes his mouth* Opps.

*The limo pulls up to the beach, which isn't very crowded at the moment.*

Shun: BEACH!!! WOOT!

Saori: `Hmm maybe I should get a tan'. I thought it would be more crowded. *Gets out of limo*

Julian: *gets out* Once they see me it'll be fuller than a bowl of fruit!

Shun: *Sweatdrop* `or emptier than your head'. *Gets out, and goes down to the beach*

Saori: *Walks to a spot near the water* This is a good spot. *unfolding her beach blanket and puts it on the ground.*

Julian: Before we do anything I wanna lay some ground rules.

Shun: `Doesn't he ever shut up, why did Saori invite him anyway?'

Julian: First, do not touch my suntan lotion, it's meant for only my sexy body. Second, please try to refrain from drooling once you see my sexy body, I know it's great. *kisses his arm* And third, do not, not, this goes for you bronze boy, embarrass me. Got it?

Shun: *Salutes* Sir yes Sir. *Smartassed* May I kiss your ass now sir?!

*Saori bursts out laughing, clutching her sides, while Julian gets mad*

Shun: *pulls out his lotion, towel, and swimsuit and walks away* I'll be right back.

Saori: Ok ok ok. Just don't forget to put some lotion on. *grins at the thought of Shun being sunburned...again ^.^*

Julian: *Evil* Let me guess Saori, you went home with a green haired lobster one time, right?

Saori: *Giggles* Actually a green haired, blonde, and a brunette set of lobsters.

Julian: *Falls on the sand laughing*

Shun: *Comes back in his green and silver swimming trunks, ^*Drools*^* Is he finally dying or something?

Saori: Huh?

Julian: *Glares at shun* Hey!

Saori: Erm *Cough* Nevermind. *Picks up her Lotion, towel, swim suit, and heads to the changing area*

Julian: *Glares at Shun and does the same, except he forgets his lotion*

Shun: I hope he gets a sunburn. *Sits on the beach towels and lets the breeze blow his hair*

Mysterious Voice in the Air: It will be soon so be ready.

Shun: *Confused* Huh? Who's there?! *Looks around* That was odd.

Saori: *Walking up* Is something wrong Shun?

Shun: It's nothing.

Julian: He probably realized that i'm sexier than he his.

Shun: `Please kill him now, someone, just please kill him now' *Covers Julian's lotion with his towel*

Yeah I know it's kinda stupid at the moment, but hey it's a work in progress (or reprogress cause Fanfiction.net deleted it before I could fix anything. Plus I wrote the original years ago, so I would of liked a warning.) Anyway, tell me what you think, though it's not very good at moment. It's the revised version of the original one I wrote.