Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Take your breath away ❯ Take your breath away ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Take your breath away
Author: Nekocin
Type: One-shot/Drabble 
Genres: General/mild Humor/mild Romance
Warnings: Out of Character, fluff, PWP (Plot? What Plot?; a bit pointless), possible cliché
Pairings: Mild
Additional notes: Mild shounen-ai, weird, 2nd person PoV (Hyoga's side), bad pun
Disclaimer: Saint Seiya doesn't belong to me. 'nough said. (Can't think of a flashier way to make a disclaimer :sweatdrops:)
Author's notes: Other than the fact that this is my first try in Saint Seiya fandom, please see ending notes why this drabble was born.

There's something about him today. 
Something unusual. Something entirely different. 

His eyes would shimmer delicately as he looks your way. You'd never noticed how pretty his eyes were until you caught him staring at you with a peculiar look in his eyes, this morning. 

The wind decides to pick up suddenly and breezes past his hair, ruffling it haphazardly. You'd never really noticed how down-right beautiful the scene looked--the scene of him standing in the wind's path and letting his hair be caressed--

A hint of a smile crosses his strangely content face as he stares back at you with those eyes--pretty eyes; gorgeous eyes.

"You know-," you break the silence between the both of you suddenly.

He looks expectantly at you -wind blowing his hair in disarray- and gives you an encouraging smile to continue. 
Or is it a hopeful one?

You couldn't help but ease a playful grin, disarming the current awed look on your face.

"You know what I hadn't noticed at the beginning?--If I didn't know you before, I would've called you a pretty girl. Did you make yourself extra pretty just for me?"

In a flash, he takes your breath away. He has literally taken your breath away with a punch in the stomach. You double over.

While clutching your stomach, you grin half-heartedly at his retreating back, as he stalks away mumbling what in the world has made him fall in love with you in the first place.

No matter how feminine his looks are, he's very manly behind the 'seemingly' gorgeous face.

How stingy.

-- OWARI -- END -- EINDE -- FIN -- 

TheNekoTalks:

>:( This is written in protest against my cousin (he watches Saint Seiya too) for he's insulted the character Shun gravely with no basis whatsoever in front of me. No one insults this character when I'm near, especially with calling him degrading names. If anyone wants to insult him in front of me, please: 1. run away before I punch you into a bloody pulp; 2. choose your words wisely-slash-carefully; 3. don't even bother voicing them if you want to get rid of my -fangirly- mood whenever Shun appears. I sure wished he (my cousin) could've chosen the 2nd reason instead of insulting Shun outright and then me for loving the character. My cousin can be such a jerk just because he's watched most of the Saint Seiya episodes than I did. Besides that, he's so hard-hearing that he didn't even let me voice my opinion of why I love Shun (the bastard only wants to hear himself talking highly of action anime he'd seen). Such a stubborn yarou >:( Does this make me sound fanatic? I hope not. 

On the side note, lately I've been feeling a bit unproductive so I'd been thinking up words or titles to write some related fanfics. The title of this drabble has sound so cool that I wrote it out, like a spur of moment.

Anyways Thank you for reading though! Ack! I apologize for the long notes.

:smiley face:cin