Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The Anxiety of The Honorable Saint ❯ The Anxiety of The Honorable Gold Saint ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

DISCLAIMERS;
Saint Seiya and its character belong to Masami Kurumada and Toei Animation.
 
THE ANXIETY OF A HONOURABLE SAINT
 
At the midnight, I see a lot of stars. I see it when the sky at Sanctuary is not cloudy in the night. Perhaps, I will not be able to see the stars again after I face my own disciple in the House of Aquarius. I do not know when it will happen, but I feel that my fate to face my death is closer.
I do not have special preparation to deal with this situation because I'm not such a silly saint who always wants to defeat his opponent. I do not care about my life! I do not care about my friends' thought of me! I do not care about the people's opinion about me!
I fight because I want to save something I believe in! I do not need pride and honors from others! Now, I'm thinking about my disciple. I wonder whether the Cygnus saint can win this battle or not. I wonder whether Hyoga can accept this cruel reality or not. The reality that will make him surprise and sad and the reality that may be able to educate him to be the real saint of Athena.
Hyoga, I do not want to know how strong you are. The only thing I need from you is your bravery to face the reality that you must be able to defeat me in this place.