Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ When 5 Saints and An Author Are in a HUGE Mansion ❯ Welcome to American Idol! ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: See other chapters. I'm too lazy.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
Announcer Dude: Welcome to American Idol!
 
Saints: O.o How'd we end up in America?
 
Angel: I'd get a headache if I explained all of that.
 
Saints: *shrug*
 
AD: Anyway, lets meet our judges! Marin!
 
Audience: *roars*
 
AD: Shaina!
 
Audience: *roars and applauds*
 
AD: And Angel!
 
Audience: *roars*
 
Saints and Saori (-_-*): O.o
 
AD: And here are the contestants! Saori, Seiya, Shiryu, Ikki, Shun and Hyoga! First up is Saori!
 
Saori: *breaths*
 
Marin: Next.
 
Shaina: You suck.
 
Angel: *Simon's voice* Get off the bloody stage.
 
All: O.O;;;;;;
 
Angel: ^__^ I rock.
 
AD: Ooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy…Seiya's next.
 
Seiya: O.o Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…
 
Shaina: Oh get on with it!
 
Seiya: (A/N: I'm only doing parts of songs) I'm not a perfect person. There's many things I wish I didn't do, but I continue learning. I never meant to do those things to you and so I have to say before I go. That I just want you to know! I found a reason for me. To change who I used to be. A reason to start over new, and the reason is you.
 
Marin and Shaina: O.O
 
Angel: Sweet! Since when did you know how to sing, Seiya?
 
Seiya: *shrugs* I do good?
 
Judges: You do good.
 
Seiya: ^__^ Yay!
 
AD: O.o Ikki is next.
 
Ikki: I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm. Though it's easy to pretend I know you're not a fool. Should've known better than to cheat a friend, to waste the chance that I've been given. So I'm never gonna dance again, the way I danced with you.
 
Judges: Beautiful!
 
AD: Next is Hyoga.
 
Hyoga: We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves? Somewhere we live inside. Somewhere we live inside. We were meant to live! We were meant to live!
 
Judges: …
 
AD: Wow, they're speechless! Shun's next.
 
Shun: *faints*
 
Marin: -_-
 
Shaina: *slaps her hand on her forehead and runs her hand down her face*
 
Angel: O.o MEDIC!
 
AD: *sweat drop* Uhhhhhhhhhhh…Shiryu's our last contestant!
 
Shiryu: You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains. You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas. I am strong, when I am on your shoulders. You raise me up to more than I can be.
 
Angel: That's one of my favorite songs!
 
Shiryu: Isn't that because your chorus class is singing that song?
 
Angel: …Shut up.
 
Shiryu: ^__^()
 
Angel: Anyway, everyone except Saori wins!
 
Saori: O.o Why—
 
Angel: 1. You suck. 2. I hate you. 3. Everyone hates you, even if you're Athena. I've got a million more reasons if you want more proof.
 
Saori: >.< *attacks Angel*
 
Angel: SECURITY!
 
Saori: *buried underneath security guards and taken away for questioning some place…*
 
Saints and Angel: PARTY AT SAORI'S PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
I soooooooooo want to make her bankrupt, but that's gonna be a bit hard. I don't know how much money that woman has! *curses bad luck* See ya next chapter!