Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Building A Bouquet. ❯ Hyacinth(Purple): I'm sorry. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 04/09/2007. 02:14pm.
Authors Note:
This for the 30_Flowers community over at LiveJournal.
The claim: Konzen Douji and (Chibi) Son Goku.

No pairings or Shounen-ai. Time-line is Gaiden.
Unsure as of yet if there will be any spoilers. I'll warn ahead of time if there will be any.:).

These will take place after he has mastered the reading and
writing basics.

Flower: Hyacinth (Purple). : I'm sorry/Please forgive me/Sorrow.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


Goku was walking along the big flower field he usually visited only this time he brought a book that Ten-P had let him borrow.
He wanted to apologize to Konzen for accidentally messing up some of his documents again. At the time he couldn't find Konzen but he ran into Ten-P and then a little later here he was.

The book had pictures of various plants and flowers and little meanings of them at the bottom on either side.
Ten-P pointed out one flower in the book that meant forgive-ness and so he set out to find that one.

It was taking longer than he wanted but he was determined to find it. The field had all sorts of flowers and such in it.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After a couple of hours of searching he finally found what he was looking for.

Growing seemingly straight upward and around the top of the plant there were different six petaled flowers of a light purple shade sprouting off the top parts of it.
"Wow they're pretty."
The youngling was careful about getting it and then made the trek back to finish his personal mission.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sometime later Konzen would eventually find aforementioned chibi asleep in his office and on the desk set in some water would be the same purple flower that Goku had been careful about getting there.



Authors Note:
I know there's some ooc-ness here. Oh well, Later!

04/12/2007, 02:07am.