Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Problem Solving. (Temporary Title). ❯ Problem Solving. (Temporary Title). ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Document Opened: 10/02/2007, 02:26am.
Authors Note:

For the 100_Men community over at LiveJournal.

Character: (Chibi) Son Goku.
Warning for possible spoilers for Goku's burial arc.

Theme/Prompt: No.67: Hungry.

Warning for possible out of character-ness.
Disclaimer: Kazuya Minekura owns Saiyuki. Not I said the writer.;b.
///////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


He was hungry but he didn't know what to do. Ever since Sanzo freed him from the cave, he could hear his stomach rumbling sometimes, and now was one of those times. It had barely been three hours since Sanzo had brought him dinner and left for the night.

He looked up through the small barred wooden window at the top of the door. Listening, he couldn't hear anything other than the quiet rustle of leaves in the trees.

He partly cracked the door open just a little to look around, sniffing the air he caught a scent of something nearby that smelled sweet. But Sanzo had specifically instructed him to say there until he talked to some people.

He closed the door and sat back down, it smelled really close and maybe Sanzo wouldn't have to know. On the other hand he really didn't want to get the one got him out of that dark place in trouble. And after his stomach rumbled slightly louder than last time, he decided to try and get some of the sweet smelling things.

He carefully and quietly opened the shed door and had a quick look around. All was still quiet save for light wind rustling some leaves.

Sniffing the air he followed his nose to a tree that had allot of little orange things on it. Being as careful and quiet as he could, he got a few of the things and made his way back to the shed as fast as his legs could carry him.
////////

After finishing the last one of the little orange colored things, which he found he liked very much. He settled in under the blanket Sanzo gave him and started to fall asleep feeling a bit more contented. Tomorrow he would have to ask Sanzo what those were.
/////

Authors Note:
.~_^.Whee, in the next couple of days, I'll have another chapter for "Revenge of a God" and "Battle of a new kind temporary title" up. And maybe a couple of others.^_~.

Have a good day or night or both or whatever!==^-^==.
P.S. Happy October!.^^.
Document Finished: 10/02/2007, 05:19am.