Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Re-Creation. ❯ Underway ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 01/16/2007, 10:59pm.
Authors Note:
If anyone thought that Sanzo, Gojyo and Hakkai lost too easy. That went like that for a reason. And Hakuryu plays an important part as well.
In the second opening theme song at the beginning of "Still Time" when all the names are going by.
Hakuryu's name is not listed. I've looked, o_o. Not even as jeep but they mention nearly everyone else.;-_-;.

This story will probably only be 4 or 5 chapters long.
That's all it should require.
Enough of my chit chatting and onto the chapter,
////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here is an important message: Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality: For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Sanzo, Gojyo and Hakkai were placed in separate cells side by side each other. Well Sanzo and Gojyo's were next to each other while Hakkai was just across from them.

"Do you think Goku's alright?"
Hakkai was sitting on the bed staring at the wall.

"They won't do anything to kill him yet. So it's a safe bet he's fine for the moment."
Sanzo was mulling over a couple of things.

"Well what I would like to know is why they let us keep our weapons? Well Me and Hakkai can summon ours, but why did they let you keep your gun and the scripture?"
Gojyo was leaning against the wall near the front of the cell looking out.

"Probably cocky bastards."
Sanzo answered.

"Maybe."
Gojyo was still looking out the front of cell.

"I wish that we could go on ahead and blast out of here."
Hakkai lightly sighed.

"Yeah well we'll be able to soon."

"I know Sanzo but still."

"Let's just get ready, Jeez the tone you two have could make a guy think he's doomed or somethin'"
Gojyo smirked.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Not too long after they arrived Chin, Chon and Seto were taking the three to their cells while Ryu had guided Goku to another room. Goku had given a worried glance to them before they went separate ways.

The room he had taken him to looked like a doctors office or something. The last thing he could remember aside from some odd things around the corner of the room with buttons was a tall tube shaped thing that Ryu made him step into and after some green water filled the container he lost consciousness.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///

Ryu had been in the room when Chin and Chon arrived.
"See I told you this stuff would come on handy."
Chon went to work with one of the machines while Chin checked another.

"Yes yes. How are things checking out?"
Ryu questioned. Chin and Chon had an interest in the stuff and had been good at using it. Ryu decided that such things would be left to them.

"We'll be ready shortly. Seto is going to inform the prisoners of a couple of things then we should be ready."
Chin answered without his eyes leaving the screen.

"Excellent, I'll go prepare the symbol then."
Ryu left them to their own devices.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

They turned their heads to try and see which one of them they heard walking down the hallway.
"Ah Seto correct."
Hakkai had gotten a look.

Seto stopped where he was.
"Correct. I have come to inform you of what you should expect shortly."

"What have you done with Goku?"
Sanzo asked him with a fixed stare.

"Ah nothing yet. You'll see him soon enough anyway."

"Bastard."
Sanzo said keeping his stare.

"Anyway within a few minutes you will be allowed to watch the creation of our new world come alive with that boys help."
Seto smirked.

"Can you at least tell us if he's hurt or not?"
Hakkai and Seto eye locked.

"He's fine for now. He even agreed to come peacefully if you three were left unharmed."


'Damn it all.'
Gojyo cursed to himself.

"Why did you let us keep our weapons?"
Sanzo eyed him.

"Fair's fair isn't. We learned a good bit watching Homura and keeping our own notes."

"What the hell does he have to do with this?"
Sanzo would be relieved when he could get out of there and blow some of their brains out.

"That's not for me to tell. You will find out more very soon"

"Yeah, Try now."
Chon and Chin were standing next to each other.

"It is time to begin. We will need these three to come with us."
Chin stated while Chon got the keys.

"So soon? Are things going accordingly?"
Seto almost seemed wary.

"With everything setup in advance and the power that boy possesses everything is ready to begin. There is no need to wait any longer."
Chin went over to Sanzo's cell while Seto went to Hakkai's and Chon went to Gojyo's.

"Any resistance and we will not hesitate to strike."
Chon stated.

"What about your agreement?"
Gojyo sneered at him.

"If you start it then we defend ourselves but if not then we keep our deal."
Chon replied.

Sanzo, Hakkai and Gojyo gave a nod to each other in unison since they would have to wait a little longer to start their plan.
They would have to get Goku back first before they could start anyway. They went along with them for now.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

They were taken to a room at the very top of the place and the room was empty save for the big symbol on the floor and the five different colored stones at each point.

They had their wrists handcuffed behind them so they couldn't try anything. The three of them were also placed off to the side and saw that from another door the one Goku was fighting came in.

"Ah already up here. Good work."
They did not care for the look on Ryu's face. But his associates just nodded.

"Let us activate the stones then I will get the boy."
Ryu went to a dark violet colored stone.

Seto went to a green one, Chin casually went over to a blue one, Chon went to a red one.
They stood at the stones and closed their eyes, focused for a moment and then the stones stones started glow. The gold stone at the tip of the star was unmoving for now.

They said something so low that it was out of earshot of Sanzo, Gojyo and Hakkai. Who were almost free of their handcuffs.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////< br>
After a moment the glowing stopped and they re-opened their eyes. Ryu smiled.
"Alright, keep an eye on them. I'm going to get the boy."
With that Ryu walked to the door and out of eyesight.

"Those stones, What are they?"
Hakkai looked to Seto.

Seto looked to Chin and Chon and they shrugged. No harm in telling. He nodded to them and looked to the three.
"They are special element stones created by us in Heaven."

Ryu then returned to the room carrying an unconscious Goku,
He laid him in the middle of the circle.

"You know what will happen if you follow through with this."
Sanzo wasn't even bothering to hide his anger.

Ryu smirked.
"We know and have prepared for that as well."

"Wake up you stupid monkey!"
Gojyo yelled at him but to no avail.

Ryu bent down and took off his diadem, Then got off the circle.
Goku started to turn into his true form. During the transformation process the gold stone had started glowing and allot of energy was coming from the boy forming a bright light ball a few feet above him.

The gold stone was also taking the energy from the ball and using it for something else that they did not know yet.

"Now you see why Homura had some respect for The great sage equal to heaven and earth Son Goku."
Ryu smiled cockily since things thus far were according to plan.

Sanzo scowled at them while Hakkai and Gojyo watched with odd looks on their faces.

"It was the same way with Homura wasn't it Sanzo?"
Hakkai looked at him knowing the answer.

"Yes. It was. You guys ready."

"Yep."

The three got their cuffs off and Goku had finished transforming a moment ago. While in his demon form he tried to touch the light like he tried once before but didn't get very far since the pain he had been in and a good deal of energy being
took away was beginning to leave him weak and almost unconscious again.

The three were running over and Chin, Chon and Seto knew as did Ryu but it was a little too late now for them to do anything anyway. The energy from the gold stone was being shot up into a straight line which soon extended into huge golden double doors.
They slowly creaked open the light ball had since disappeared into the stone which had risen up and embedded itself at the very top.

"Impressive that you managed to escape but we will have to deal with you later. I do believe your friend is waking and we have business to finish."
Ryu and the other three vanished into the door just as he finished his sentence and an angry Seitan Taisen was beginning to stand ready to do battle.

"Goku...."
Hakkai looked at him.

He growled at them and then knew that they would have to take down Seitan Taisen before they could do anything about the ones who started this mess. They brought out their weapons and the boy smirked.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Authors Note:
Jeez, these chapters are long. I spent four hours on and off for this. I think it was worth it though. Action in the next chapter and let me know if something doesn't make sense or may have been messed up. Thanks you.
Later!==^-^==.

Finished: 01/17/2007, 04:55am.