Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Drop Your Education Songfic ❯ Drop Your Education Songfic ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors Note: The characters of Saiyuki do not belong to me and I make zero profit off of this. The song used here is called Drop Your Education by the band Rotersand and all rights for the song remain with them.
 
 
Drop Your EducationSongfic
 
 
Slinky sister - walking in my direction
Heavenly sister - get it on
 
 
Pure chance had our paths crossing after years apart. I knew who you were the second I saw you across the lawn of the campus. I wasn't the only one who noticed you either. I swear every male eye and maybe even a few female ones watched you as you made your way across the grass. Slinky sister, you were pure beauty walking in my direction.
 
When our eyes met, I could see that you knew who I was as well. Really, how could we not know each other regardless of how much time had passed? Yes we were siblings, but we shared a bond even deeper than that of most. We were twins. Two halves of a whole.
 
You'd gasped and dropped your books before sprinting the last few feet to throw your arms around me in a tight hug. That first close contact after so many years was one of the sweetest feelings I've ever experienced. You'd said my name with joy and kissed me full on the mouth. In the blink of an eye that welcoming kiss had turned from familial to something more.
 
We both knew it was wrong to share that kind of intimacy, but the kiss was heavenly, sister. Our feelings for one another was one of the reasons, our parent's divorce aside, that we'd been separated at a very young age. The one thought crashing through my brain at that moment was to strip each other bare and get it on. Only the wolf whistles starting up around us at the passionate kiss we shared made me pull back and remember where we were.
 
 
Unreachable sister - catching my affection
Irresistible sister - take me on
 
 
For years I'd thought you unreachable, sister. The orphanage wouldn't tell me where they'd sent you. Records of your whereabouts had been locked away in places I either couldn't break into or hidden so well that I'd never been able to find them. I'd despaired that we'd ever be reunited. Yet, chance put us in each other's path and there you were, catching my affection once again.
 
I have no clear memory of how we got back to the small apartment I rented. You were always irresistible, sister. Completely suitable to and for me in every way just as I was for you. You knew I had some... issues and yet you were eager to take me on. I was just as excited for you. We'd been stymied in our relationship by more people than I cared to think about and now, there was no one to stop us from finally being together. It was a dream come true.
 
 
Take the fast train to your destination
Take the rapid lane - drop your education
 
 
The first time we made love was like taking the fast train to reach your destination. Everything passed by in a blur of colour, rocking, swaying and a steady hum of noise from both of us that sometimes climbed into a shriek as things ground oh so wonderfully together.
 
It was glorious.
 
Once we'd started on that path, we decided to take the rapid lane and moved in together. Over my protests, you dropped your education saying going to university had served its purpose for you. You said Fate had sent you there to find me again. I tried to talk you out of quitting, but you'd ignored my reasonable arguments and did what you wanted. I admired that you weren't afraid to stand up to me and it made me love you more, something I didn't think was possible.
 
 
Tempting sister - spreading your attraction
Delicious sister - get it on
 
 
Our days fell into a comfortable routine. I went to class and astounded my professors with my grasp of the subjects. I then came home in the afternoons to you, my tempting sister. I was fast learning that I had no will power to refuse you anything. You were spreading your attraction over me every time I so much as glanced at you. I was consoled that it seemed like I was having the same effect on you.
 
In a word, you were simply delicious, sister. I could feast on your body for hours at a time and it still wouldn't be enough. I sometimes did it just to have you pull on my hair and demand I get it on as I crouched between your thighs and licked and nibbled at your sex, teasing you mercilessly. Eventually, when you'd reached your limit, you'd pull me up and order me to take you, something I was more than happy to do. Forceful was another very good word for you and I adored that facet of you.
 
 
Untameable sister - I'm ready for action
Irresistible sister - take me on
 
 
I'd often thought you were untameable, sister. Fierce and wild, you pushed so many of my buttons without even trying. Nobody before or since has been able to hold a candle to you and the feelings you wrung from me. All it took was one look from you and you had my body declaring I'm ready for action. Then again, I can say with some pride that just my hand resting on your hip would produce the same reaction in you. More than once you pushed me against a wall in our tiny apartment and commanded me to do lustful, sinful things to you. It was my absolute pleasure to oblige you.
 
The attraction between us was irresistible, sister. Perhaps stronger people than us could've defied the pull between us. Then again, neither one of us was interested in keeping our distance from each other. We'd been apart for so long that maybe we had some sixth sense that our time finding happiness with each other was going to be relatively short lived. When I'd asked if you'd take me on, you'd agreed almost before I'd finished speaking. You didn't even bother asking the same thing of me as you knew what my answer was without needing to ask the question.
 
 
Take the fast train to your destination
Take the rapid lane - drop your education
 
 
My one regret was the outcome of our relationship. I suspect that meeting as we did and that oh so short time of pure happiness we had was us taking the fast train to our ultimate destination. I don't so much care what has become of me, but your fate was never fair in my eyes and I will likely rail at the gods and curse myself for the rest of my existence for what you were forced to endure.
 
It sometimes seems like we were destined to take the fast lane to ruin because we dared to be together. Yes, we knew it was wrong. There are very good, valid reasons for brothers and sisters not to have an intimate relationship. But, for you, I was willing to drop my education and snatch at the love we'd been denied.
 
I don't regret anything I did with you and I'm not ashamed of what we had together. I loved you beyond reason and know that you loved me in return. You brought an incandescent joy into my life that I doubt I'll ever experience again. For you, my loving sister, I'd drop my education and everything else I hold dear in a heartbeat for just one more minute with you, warm, loving and alive in my arms again.