Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ If I Stop To Think About It ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

If I Stop to Think About It by GuiltyRed

 

Chapter Two - Bed Partners

 

Once in a great while we get the chance to stay in a town with real beds. Or, one bed and a bunch of mats on the floor. Or one dry room, if we're lucky, and some blankets.

 

Places like that last one, I usually just rough it and stay outside.

 

When there's only one bed, I go for it. You never know, with this lot. Usually I end up sharing it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

 

But, on those rare occasions where beds are plentiful, I have a serious choice to make.

 

Hakkai is pretty good in bed. He's soft in all the right places, and pleasantly firm elsewhere. And he's always humbly grateful.

 

He's also really considerate, making sure that my needs are met before his own. Very kind man, almost womanly in his affection.

 

I hate sleeping with Gojyo. He's just too big.

 

That, and he sprawls. Not like the monkey; Gojyo is all arms and legs and hair when he sleeps.

 

And talk about "dragon breath"! I swear, that man really saves it up! Stale cigarettes, cheap beer, stuff he wouldn't normally eat but he swiped from Goku just to piss him off - nasty!

 

Then there was the time he mistook me for an alarm clock... Smacked my head so hard my chin bounced off the nightstand! If he wasn't so dear to Hakkai I would have taken a finger.

 

Anyway... It was a rude as hell way to wake someone up, that's for damn sure.

 

I won't even try to sleep with Sanzo. Nobody gets that privilege except his gun.

 

Not that I don't want to. He looks like I'd have a wonderful night, with that black leather body suit and silk robes, all warm and smooth and soft.

 

Then again, he probably has kappa breath, too. Damn chain-smoker.

 

My favorite to sleep with has to be Goku. He's an animal, like me, and we fit together just right.

 

I like to get up under his shirt and sleep on his belly. It's so warm! He's like a little furnace when he sleeps.

 

He's a sprawler, but not like Gojyo. He just flops and sleeps where he lands. He cuddles, too.

 

The only problem with sleeping with Goku is when he's hungry. Then, it's impossible to even be in the same room with him! Between the whining mouth and howling belly, it's awful. I'm not afraid he'd eat me in his sleep, though. He promised he wouldn't ever do that, and I trust him.

 

Actually, that's not the only problem. There's the gas. But that's fairly rare, thank the Merciful Goddess.

 

 

A/N: Thank you to all reviewers, you know who you are. I'm glad you like it. ^__^

 

Haven't reviewed? Push the little button and do. It won't kill you. ^__^