Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge of a God. ❯ Entrance. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 02/20/2007. 12:36am.
Current time: 12:45am.

Authors Note:
The time line for this story is Pre-journey and after
'Fated Guys' and 'Be There'.

Oh! A little later on I'll be doing a little more work on the first Saiyuki story I've ever made. I never posted that. I will be putting in minor edits and finishing the story.
Thinking on it now it's a bit out of character.
Not much but still. After the minor editing..minor because It's only one chapter so far. And I'll be posting it.:D.

Onto what you need to know.:).

Summary:
It's a battle between life and death when a vengeful god comes after Goku. The god will be an oc. The only one.
This is when Goku still has his long hair but some point later around the end it will be short.:b.

Disclaimers:
I don't own Saiyuki that honor goes to Kazuya Minekura.:D.
But I own my fanfiction dammit.:p.

If you haven't seen my profile then I'll tell you now.
I like to write my Saiyuki fics with them having family type bonds. So no pairings or shounen-ai here. I try to keep to the show as much as I can.:D.

Warnings:
If you've seen Saiyuki or at least know of it then you know what to expect.=).
If you haven't then what are you doing here? Never mind just hopefully enjoy the fanfiction good-ness.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


Up in Heaven a few soldiers had been transferred from the Eastern army to the Western one and one in particular was heading in to check in with his new Commander.
He would have gone with the others but he had another place to visit before he went.

Turning down one of the corners of a place he had come dislike so much. It was only by chance he had overheard some other soldiers talking.

"................creature was freed."

"I know. How can they allow him to continue to be loose knowing how dangerous he is."

"I bet one day he'll be back to get revenge. I don't want to be one of the people to take him on."

"I here that. I know that a few were never fully able to move on from the loss, especially this one in particular...."

He marched up to them before the guy could continue.
"Do you mean Seitan Taisen?"

"Who else. You must be one of the new transfers here then or otherwise you'd know huh?"

"Yeah. I've only heard vague rumors so far."
He decided to try for more information. If the creature was truly free then might he have his chance to avenge his brother and if he wasn't punished for killing him then maybe he might also look good in some of Heaven.

"Well from what I've heard he's living in a temple in the lower world with Konzen's incarnation."

"You don't say. By the way where did you guys get your information if you don't mind me asking?"

The other guy answered.
"There's not much to do around here on most days so rumors from around travel. I thought even the Eastern army knew?"

"Well I was busy with a mission in the South for quite sometime, so I was bit uninformed about the slaughter when I returned to the Eastern army."

"I see. We suffered a loss of some of our best back then."

"I am sorry to hear of such a loss of great soldiers."
He put a sympathetic face to go with his words.

"It's alright. They live on as the some of the ones that went against the heretic who in some of our opinions shouldn't have been brought here in the first place."

"Someone should get rid of that creature before he returns for vengeance or something."
The two nodded in agreement with each other and seeing that made the man smirk inside.

"I agree. I have to get signed in but I'll see you guys around another time."

They bid each other a later and he continued onto the office.
'How could they not send the war prince to exterminate him?
Maybe they are just oblivious to the real threat.
If he ever gets his memories returned it would surely spell death for us all. Oh well. I'll take care of the problem before it gets to be too serious,'
He figured that no one would have to hear of his plans. He would do it in secret so no one else could try and claim that they had done it. His own brothers vengeance would soon come to pass. He smirked then walked into his new commanding officers office. He went to see Gojun.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Authors Note:
Okay I'm going to go on ahead and post some of the stuff I've been working on so expect another Saiyuki chibi fic or two among some others within the next few days.
My trick though is that I am going to update one of my other stories at the same time as the new ones.

More specific details for my oc will come to light in the next chapter. He's pretty much the only one. And he will be loosely based off my oc villain Ryu.

If I messed up anything could you let me know.
Oh and if you decide to review I'll give you a meatbun.=).
Flavor is your choice.:b.

Later!
Finished. 02/20/2007. 05:41am.
Happy Phat Tuesday. For those don't know that's the final day of Mardi Gras. I got to go to the Krewe of Highland and that was fun.:D.
Actual Later!