Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Medic Dodgeball: FF7 vs. InuYasha ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing but 2 dogs, 2 cats, a turtle, 3 frogs, 2 dozen fish, and 1/2 a million manga.......but not Final Fantasy 7 or InuYasha............*sigh*......so my life goes...................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Medic Dodgeball:
FF7 vs. InuYasha
Chapter 1: It begins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Inuyasha's side*

"WHAT THE HELL!" Inuyasha shouted. Just as he and the rest of teh crew were about to defeat Naraku once and for all, the were transported to..........well.........Inuyasha really didn't know.

"What are we doing in a gym?" Kagome asked.

Even stranger than the fact that a great battle was intrupted by them being mysteriously transported to a modern-day basketball/gym room, was that on the other side of the room were a group of some oddly dressed people that looked as confused as they did.

There was a man with bright red hair carrying a bat-thing, a man with a metal arm, a spikey-haired boy with a HUGE sword on his back, a scantly-clad woman with leather gloves on, and another woman in a pink dress whose brown hair was in a big braid. Also there was a red cat-like thing with a mohawk who had a thing that looked like a stuffed cat with a crown on his head on his shoulders. Finally, there was a tall, creepy looking man with a long katana and silver hair,

"WELCOME!" a loud voice said from the balcony on one wall. "My name's Katana and welcome to EXTREME MEDIC DODGEBALL!"

"WHAT!" everone said in unison.

"What the heck is that?" the spikey-haired one said as he started to pull out his sword.

The girl in the pink dress walked up to him and put her hand on his. "Calm down, Cloud. Let her explain."

Immediately, he put his sword back. "Yes Aerith, whatever you say."

The girl who called herself Katana came back on "Here are the teams, please step forward when I call your name to indicate that you are present, Team Final Fantasy: Medic...Aerith and the Captain will be Cloud, the rest of the team will be Barret, Red VII, Cait Sith, Reno, and my wittle Sephy-poo...."

When Sephiroth refused to step forward, Cloud pulled him to the front.

"Now," Katana said "For Team InuYasha.."

Kagome shouted "HEY!!! WHY SHOULD OUR TEAM BE NAMED AFTER THAT BAKA-INU!!! IT SHOULD BE NAMED AFTER ME!!!"

Katana came back on. "Sorry Kagome, but the Anime is called InuYasha.....now since that is over, the Medic will be Kagome and the Captian will be InuYasha. The rest of the team is Sango, Miruko, Kirara, Kikyo and Shippo."

A moment passed and after the grumbling and shouting of how "It wasn't fair that Katana picked Kagome to be the Medic", "Why the heck is Cloud captian", and "Why does Cloud love Aerith more than me." stopped, Katana announced, "I know you'll probably have a lot of questions and I will answer them now..."

~~~~~~~~~
To be continued....
~~~~~~~
K: Well, that's all for now. Sorry, that one wasn't REALLY funny. But it will get better, I promise. Please review!!

In the next Chapter, the mysterious Katana answers all (or at least most) of the players questions. Who will win? What does this Katana (me, if you didn't know already know that) want with them? And why are they all so willing to play?
All in the next chapter:
"The girl who calls herself Katana"

Until then...
JA NE!!!