Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Moments. ❯ Movement. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 04/17/2007, 10:44pm.
Authors Note:
Dunno why but when I upload it does not save all of the separators I use....x_x.

I'm happy it's finally letting us upload again.
I imagine and from what it shows with the amount of fanfics popping up today that others are relieved and or happy about it as well.==^-^==.

Anyway this is at the beginning a prequel to the last chapter and it will then pick up where the other left off.

Disclaimer: Kazuya Minekura owns Saiyuki. Not I said the writer.;P.

Warning: Out Of Character-ness.

From list two: Movement.
The fourth installment.
//////////////////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com
/////////////////////////////////

The demons got their answer for the usual scripture demand and then the fight began.

There seemed to be more than the usual amount but he kept on hitting them with the Nyoi-bo and they would turn to dust and disappear.

This was going on for a little while longer up until somehow one of them got by and went straight for Sanzo.
He didn't have time to kill the demon so he put himself between the two and then felt claws slash across him before he fell down to the ground and the last thing he heard was a gunshot and what sounded like Sanzo saying his name.
///////////

He slowly started opening his eyes and things took a moment to adjust to the moonlit room.
After realizing where he was he shot up and regretted doing it when he felt pain from where the demon's attack landed earlier. He fell backwards onto the bed.

"Watch it. You don't want to reopen that wound."
He was sitting on his own leaning against the headboard near the window.

"Oh. Hey, Sanzo. So everyone;s okay huh?"
He looked over towards him.

"Your the only one who got wounded in the fight."

"It's not that bad."
He lightly smiled.

"You really have no idea do you?."

"What do you mean?"
When he heard Sanzo's tone he stopped smiling and gave him a lightly puzzled look.

"If that had been anyone of us odds are we would've been dead or close to it."

"But it wasn't so everything;s okay."
He lightly shook his head and smiled.

"Just get some rest."
He had one more thing to ask the monkey but decided to drop it since he probably knew the answer anyway.

"Hey Sanzo?"

"What is it?"
He briefly glanced over at him.

"I'm hungry."
/////////////////////////////////


Authors Note:
This was off on so many levels.
And just a brief note: This one and the last chapter go hand in hand.

Only one more until this challenge is complete. A little hard to believe.o_o.

Later people! ==^-^==.
04/18/2007, 02:45am.